Angular 9 Training in Chennai
Angular 9 course structure has been developed by experts who are among the top-rated in the industry. Whether you are a fresher or intermediate, you can easily acquire the knowledge of Angular 9 entirely by the end of this course. From the basics to an advanced level, your journey toward Angular 9 will be worthwhile for your future. The architecture of the angular 9 training in chennai application has been simplified by our experts for your understanding.
About Angular 9 Course Training Course
What is Angular?
What is new in Angular 9?
Angular 9 has many features which are listed below.
- Angular 9 is the fastest and most advanced version of its predecessor.
- The compilation speed makes the development easier.
- Best Angular 9 Training in Chennai supports TypeScript 2.9.
- Advanced New Pipes.
- Unique Interfaces have been introduced.
- Routing can be created whenever a new project is created.
- Fresh Directives have been implemented.
List of Skills covered in our Angular 8 Course
- Angular JS
- Many Popular NPMs
Our angular 9 training in chennai Includes
- We provide lifetime access to Course Materials which has been prepared by experts.
- You can download real-time projects whenever you need to.
- We validate you in every session which will dispense with you on what topic you are lagging on.
- Assessments will include real-time projects for every topic.
- We will keep you posted on the job updates.
- You can easily develop Shopping cart Applications using Angular, Node Js, Express Js and MongoDB.
- You will be certified at the end of the course.
- You can schedule your own timings.
Learning Outcomes of our Best Angular 9 Training in Chennai
- Be your own expert in Single Page Applications and Two-way data binding.
- Experience in components and services.
- This allows you to create custom pipes and custom directives.
- Converting static application into Angular Application can be done easily.
- Performing REST API can be done with Express JS.
- You can perform the CRUD Application with MongoDB effortlessly.
- Tightly packed real-time Shopping Cart Application by using MEAN STACK.
Section 1: Introduction to Angular
- What is Angular?
- The difference between framework and library?
- History of Angular and its versions.
- Why Angular?
- Features of Angular.
- What is a Single Page Application?
- Differences between SPAs and Traditional Applications.
- What is MVC?
- How does MVC work on the Client and Server sides?
Section 2: Angular 9 Environment setups
- What is Angular CLI?
- Purpose of the CLI.
- Angular CLI installation.
- Create a Basic Angular App by using CLI.
- Executing the Angular Application in the browser.
- What is the Angular app Bootstrapping?
- A brief explanation of the structure of the Angular App.
Section 3: Main Building Blocks of Angular
- Summary of the below Building blocks of Angular
- Data binding – Directives
- Dependency Injection.
- What is the Module and it’s importance?
- What is Root Module and Child Module?
Section 4: Components in Angular 9
- What is a Component?
- How to create a Component manually and through CLI?
- What are Component decorators and its Metadata?
- Component Structure overview.
- Component Lifecycle Hooks.
- Components Interactions overview.
- How do you pass Data from Parent to Child to Child to Parent?
Section 5: Data Bindings and Event Bindings in Angular 9
- What is Data Binding?
- What is Two-way Data Binding?
- String Interpolation.
- Style Binding, Class Binding.
- Overview of Event Binding.
- Element reference and $event service in Angular.
- Event Filtering
Section 6: Services in Angular 9
- What are the Services?
- Why should we use Services?
- How do I create the Services in Angular?
- Singleton Object – Overview
- What is Dependency Injection?
- How to use Dependency Injection?
Section 7: Directives & Custom Directives in Angular 9
- What are Directives?
- What is a Different kind of Directives available in Angular?
- Differences between Structural and Attribute Directives.
- Overview of All Structural ‘Attribute Directives”.
- Difference between ngIf & hidden directives.
- How to create a Custom Attribute Directive?
- How to create a Custom Structural Directive?
Section 8: Pipes in Angular 9
- What is Pipe in Angular?
- Purpose of the Pipes.
- Differences between Pipes and Directives.
- A detailed explanation of the below Pipes,
- What is the Pure Pipe and Impure Pipe?
- How to create Custom Pipes?
- What are Chaining Pipes?
Section 9: Event Emitter and other special Directives
- What is Event Emitter?
- When to use Event Emitter?
- How do I transfer data with Event Emitter?
- How to Create Custom Events and Triggers?
- View Encapsulation Overview.
- What is ng-content and its purpose?
- ng Container Directive Overview.
Section 10: Template Driven Form for Angular
- What is the Template Driven Form?
- Purpose of Form.
- How do I set up a form in Angular?
- What is form control and how do you set it?
- What is ngForm?
- How to Access form values?
- What are the form states available in Angular?
- Validation Form.
- HTML5 Validation vs Angular form Validation.
- How do we set default values in the form fields?
- Setup One-way data binding in Angular.
Section 11: Reactive Form in Angular
- What is the Reactive Form?
- Differences between Template Drive and Reactive Form
- How do you sync views and reactives from TS?
- What is Reactive form control and how do you set it up?
- How do I attach Dynamic Validations?
- How to get Reactive from Values?
Section 12: Service and Dependency Injection in Angular
- What is the Service in Angular?
- Create a six-configure service in Angular.
- How to do Dependency Injection in Angular?
- What is Singleton Object?
- Multiple DIs in a Single Class.
Section 13: Routing in Angular 9
- What is Routing?
- How does Routing make our App into a SPA?
- How to configure Routing in an Application?
- Load our components dynamically based on the URL path.
- How to create a Child Route?
- Navigating to other links programmatically.
- Passing Parameter to the Routes.
- Static Route vs Dynamic Route.
- Fetching Route Params.
Section 14: HTTP & Observable in Angular
- How to establish an HTTP request on the server-side.
- How did HTTP Mechanism work?
- What are the methods available in HTTP?
- What is the Observables and Observer?
- What are the call back methods available in Observable?
- How to create a Custom Observable?
- What is next(), error() and complete() ?
Section 15: Authorization in angular 9 training in chennai
- Client-side Authorization vs Server-side Authorization.
- How do you create a Guard in Angular?
- Set up Route Guard.
- Server-side Authorization by using JWT Token.
- HTTP interceptors.
Section 16: File Upload in Angular
- Angular form setup for File Upload.
- Server-side setup for Angular.
- Multer NPM in the node.
- How to use Multer NPM as middleware in Node?
- Attach the Multer middleware to the server-side routing.