Tools and languages covered
- Glue and RDS
Overview of AWS Data Engineering Training in chennai
You become familiar with the AWS platform’s features, such as AWS Big Data storage, machine learning techniques, Kinesis analytics, cloud technology processes, and other tools, through this AWS Big Data certification course in Chennai. Through real-world projects and case studies, the complete course will help you obtain comprehensive knowledge and abilities on AWS.
- Data engineering is the practice of developing large-scale data collection, storage, and analysis systems. It covers a wide range of topics and has uses in almost every business.
- AWS Data Engineering focuses on overseeing several AWS services so that customers can receive an integrated solution that meets their needs. An AWS Engineer examines the customer’s requirements, their data’s quantity and quality, and the outcomes of their activities. For customers to use them and perform at their best, they also choose the greatest equipment and services.
- Data engineers create systems that gather, handle and transform unprocessed data into information that data scientists and business analysts may use to evaluate it in several contexts. Their ultimate objective is to open up data so that businesses can utilize it to assess and improve their performance.
- You can start or enhance your career in data engineering with the appropriate skills and knowledge. A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related subject is common among data engineers. You may lay the groundwork for the information you’ll need in this rapidly changing sector by acquiring a degree. For the chance to expand your career and open doors to opportunities with possibly greater salaries, think about getting a master’s degree.
- As data generation rates rise, there is a growing need for specialists in AWS Data Engineering and Data Analytics. There is a dearth of Certified Data Analytics Engineers, according to numerous polls and reports. AWS Certified Data Analytics and Certified Data Engineering with a real, hands-on cloud platform are required for this career.
- The points listed below should be your main areas of attention to become an AWS Certified Data Analytics and Data Engineer, expert:
- • To choose the best storage tool based on needs, be aware of the key distinctions and use cases between various storage services offered by AWS.
- • Practice manually moving data between Amazon Redshift clusters and Amazon S3 with real-world examples.
- • Learn how to query data from various tables in the data lake and data warehouse.
- • Learn the AWS tools and the Data Integration process.
- • QuickSight for analytics and BI dashboards, AWS Glue for ETL, and AWS Athena for storage querying.
- • AWS Data Engineering knowledge can also be increased by studying the documentation, taking classes, and practicing more.
- AWS training is provided by certified AWS cloud professionals at BTree Systems with more than 12 years of experience in the planning, design, and scalability of AWS applications. AWS Big Data training in Chennai provides substantial instruction with a variety of tools, including Sqoop, Hive, Scala, and Spark, which may be developed using Python, an exceptionally popular language in the industry.
Corporate Training Program
Enhance your employee’s skills with our learning programs and make your team productive.
The Learners Journey
We will prepare you on how to face AWS With Big Data interviews along with this you will also have the process like students enquire, counseling, live demo, admission process, evaluation, certification, interview, and placement support.
Curriculum for AWS Data Engineering
Big Data Software Installation (in Windows & mac & Ubunth)
- Hadoop 2.7.2
- Spark 2.4.8
- Kafka 2.4.0
- Java 8
- Scala 2.11.12
Introduction to BigData and Hadoop
- What is Bigdata?
- What is Hadoop
- What is Spark
- What is Nosql databases
- Difference between Hadoop, Spark
- Common Bigdata problems
- Hadoop Ecosystem
- What is JVM
- JVM languages
- What is Java
- What is Scala
- Java Vs Scala
- Scala Vs Python
- Java Datatypes Vs Scala Datatypes
- Class Vs Objects
- Sbt vs Maven
- Functions Vs Methods
- Scala type hierarchy
- IntelliJ sample Scala programs
Scala Important Concepts
- If else expression
- For loop
- For – Yield importance
- Case class importance
- Array Vs List
- Tuple Vs Set
- Create Sample Scala Functions
- Anonymous Functions
- Recursive function
- Nested functions
- Higher order functions
- drop Vs dropWhile
- foldRight Vs foldLeft
AWS Introduction Ec2
- Create Windows/mac/Linux servers
- Create a sample website
- What is serverless computing?
- Athena process json, csv data
- Recommended approaches
- store data,
- Client mode submit s3 commands.
- Get data from various sources and store
- S3 bucket Policies
IAM ( Identity and Access management)
- Custome policies
- Load data from S3 process data
- Sortkey, Distkey power
- Redshift architecture
- Get data from various sources
- How to process csv, json data using Glue
- Get Athena data using glue
- Crawler, Job execute Pyspark and Scala spark
- Glue architecture/internals
- Advanced concepts & best practice
- Create different databases
- create sample tables and process
- best practice/low cost
- Practice oracle MySQL using rds.
- Practice Py-spark, hive,
- Create EMR (Elastic Map Reduce) cluster and process
- EMR vs ec2
- Hive internals sample programs
- Sqoop import data from RDS store in s3
Hadoop Ecosystem HDFS
- What is HDFS?
- Hadoop architecture
- How HDFS replicate data
- Limitations in Hadoop
- Namenode Importance
- Datanode responsibilities
- Secondary namenode
- High Availability
- Hdfs commands Handson
- Hadoop 1.x Vs 2.x Vs 3.x
- Daemons in Yarn
- Node manager
- Application master
- Resource Manager
- Yarn Commands
- How Yarn allocates resources
- How spark /Mapreduce running in Yarn
Hive Basics (90% Hands-on)
- Hive architecture
- Sql Vs HQL
- How to process CSV data
- How to process Json data
- Orc vs Parquet importance
- Limitation in Hive
Sqoop (90% Hands-On)
- Sqoop architecture
- Import data from Oracle
- Import data from MySQL
- Import data from MsSql data
- Shell script importance in Sqoop
- Import data to Hive
- Compression techniques (parquet, sequence, Avro)
- Best practice
Oozie (90% Hands-On)
- Oozie architecture
- Workflow importance in oozie
- Job.properties importance in oozie
- Coordinator importance in oozie
- Multiple actions in workflow
- How to automate Sqoop & Hive applications using Oozie
Nosql Database introduction
- What is NOSQL?
- Cap Theorem
- Cassasndra Architecture
- Cassandra installation in EMR
- Keyspace & tables
- Cassandra Limitation
- Hbase Architecture
- Hbase commands
- Hbase limitations
- Phoenix Architecture
- Process different type data
Apache Spark Training (98% Hands-On) Spark Core
- Why Spark why not Hadoop?
- HDFS/Yarn importance in Spark
- Spark architecture
- Different types of APIs
- RDD (Resilient Distributed Dataset)
- Where your using Spark?
- Why spark faster than MapReduce?
- Why /How spark process in Memory?
- Why MapReduce Slow?
- RDD Properties
- Fault tolerance
- SparkContext, SqlContext, SparkSession Internals
- Create RDD different ways
- Commonly used transformations & Actions
- Narrow transformations
- Wide transformations
- Debugging transformations
- Spark web UI
RDD HANDSON (Where to use, How to use) (90% Hands-On) ( Both PySpark Scala Spark)
- ReduceByKey Vs GroupByKey
- Other Transformations & Actions
- Minimum 20 RDD use case programs
- Convert RDD to Dataframe
- Python Dataframe
- Spark dataframe Introduction
- Dataframe reader
- Dataframe Vs dataset
- Process different type data
- Json (complex)
- Text data
- Spark vs Hive
- Spark process Hive data
- Process Different Database data
- MySQL data analysis
- Sqoop Vs Spark
- Data-migration Project
- ETL project Vs Spark project
- Process different NoSQL Database data
- Spark integrate with HBase and Phoenix
- Spark Cassandra Integration
- Spark MongoDb integration
- Kafka Architecture
- Producer API
- Consumer API
- Write producer code to get data from sources (Scala, Python)
- Write consumer code to get data from Kafka and flush data to sink.
- Spark Kafka integration
- Get data from web server and process data using spark
- Spark Streaming end to end spark workflow
- How to submit a project using AWS EMR, Azure, Databricks, Cloudera
Apache Nifi Introduction
- Nifi Internals
- Different Procedures
- Import/export Templates
- Get data from Rest APIi and process
- Spark Kafka Nifi integration
- Traditional Datawarehouse Vs Snowflake
- Snowflake Architecture
- Create cluster, warehouse
- Process huge amount of data,
- Stages (internal, external)
- Get data from S3 process using snowflake.
- Best practice
- Flink Architecture
- Flink Core
- Dataset API
- How to process CSV, Json, Oracle data
- Spark Vs Flink
Pick your Flexible batches
Need any other flexible batches?
Customize your batches timings
Mentors Profile of AWS Data Engineering Certification
- Trainers give our students sufficient exposure to Cloud Platforms by offering real-world tasks and circumstances.
- Trainers at BTree Systems are subject-matter experts with 12+ years of expertise in Cloud Computing Working Professionals in Cloud Platforms.
- Trainers support students in developing their resumes and the interpersonal skills necessary to do so.
- Our teachers will provide you with hands-on training on real-world projects. Experts have prior expertise in building Big Data projects with AWS and Pyspark using technologies such as Scala, Hive, Sqoop, and others.
AWS Data Engineer Industrial Projects
Large datasets must be analyzed for patterns, abnormalities, and other insights as part of analysis projects.
Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
The data engineering process is demonstrated by building an ETL project, which includes data extraction, processing, analysis, and visualization.
Building Data Pipelines
In this project, you will create a movie recommender system on Azure by analyzing the Movielens dataset with Spark SQL.
Creating a Data Repository
A huge database called a data repository, often called a data library, gathers, organises, and stores datasets for data analysis, sharing, and reporting.
Key Features of AWS With Big Data Training in Chennai
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
You will get the convenience to Learn from the Experts from the current industry, to share their Knowledge with Learners. Grab your slot with us.
We provide the Real-time Projects execution platform with the best-learning Experience for the students with Project and chance to get hire.
We have protected tie-up with more than 1200+ leading Small & Medium Companies to Support the students. once they complete the course.
Globally recoganized certification on course completion, and get best exposure in handling live tools & management in your projects.
We serve the best for the students to implement their passion for learning with an affordable fee. You also have instalment to pay your fees.
We intend to provide a great learning atmosphere for the students with flexible modes like Classroom or Online Training with fastrack mode
Bonus Takeaways at BTree
- To get to know the AWS Data Engineering course in-depth, we provide a variety of theoretical and practical sessions.
- AWS Data Engineer globally recognized certification.
- Live and interactive AWS Data Engineer tools.
- Get a free demo session before admission.
- Secure recording session for both online and offline.
- Free course material and E-book
- EMI option for both Debit and Credit cards.
- Real-time hands-on projects with advanced programs.
- Career guidance camp for freshers and working experience (IT or Non-IT).
Certification of AWS Data Engineering Course
- AWS Certification Course in Chennai can help you get started on your path to becoming an AWS cloud expert. An in-depth knowledge of Amazon Web Services is what you will learn in this course.
- Through the curriculum created by the AWS Data Engineer trainers, you will not only learn about the storage and infrastructure components of AWS, but you will also get expertise in the design, planning, and scaling of applications within AWS.
- Apart from certification, the skills you have acquired from our training with Live projects, case studies, and practice sessions can enhance your profile.
Our Team will help you with the registration process completely along with free demo sessions.
Every course training is built in a way that learners become job ready for the skill learned.
Along with our expert trainers our placement team brings in many job opportunities with preparation.
Get placed within 50 days of course completion with an exciting salary package at top MNCs globally.
Career Path After AWS Data Engineering Course
AWS Data Engineering Training Options
Our ultimate aim is to bring the best in establishing the career growth of the students in each batch individually. To enhance and achieve this, we have highly experienced and certified trainers to extract the best knowledge on AWS With Big Data Certification. Eventually, we offer three modes of training options for the students to impart their best innovations using the AWS With Big Data tools & course skills. For more references and to choose a training mode, Contact our admission cell at +91-7397396665
- 40+ hours of e-Learning
- Work on live AWS With Big Data tools
- 3 mock tests (50 Questions Each)
- Work on real-time industrial projects
- Equipped online classes with flexible timings
- 24×7 Trainers support & guidance
- 40+ hours of AWS With Big Data classes
- Access live tools and projects
- 3 Mock exams with 50 Questions
- Live project experience
- Lifetime access to use labs
- 24×7 Trainers & placement support
- 45 hours of immense corporate training
- Support through our expert team
- 3 Mock exams (60 questions each)
- Work on real-time Data Engineer projects
- Life-time support from our corporate trainers
- 24×7 learner aid and provision
Get Free Career Consultation from experts
Are you confused about choosing the right and suitable course for your career? Get the expert’s consultation to pick the perfect course for you.
Future scope of Data Engineer
- Newer patterns are emerging as data engineering soars to new heights. Here’s a sneak preview of some potential futuristic trends that data engineers might find appealing in their upcoming endeavours:
- • Each team will receive data engineering help.
- • Standardization of real-time infrastructure will occur.
- • Data engineers will be a part of the DevOps process.
- • The use of product-based data engineering will increase.
- • The number of data engineers who operate remotely will rise.
- • Growth of self-service analytics using contemporary tools.
Data Engineer vs Data Analysis
- Let us examine some of the major differences between data engineers and data analysts:
- • A data analyst is responsible for making decisions that have an impact on the company’s current market. The task of building a platform on which data scientists and analysts can work falls to a data engineer.
- • To summarise the data, a data analyst uses methodologies from descriptive analysis and static modeling. On the other side, a data engineer is in charge of creating and managing data pipelines.
- • The data is examined by a data analyst, who then presents it to teams in an understandable format. To enhance sales or website visits, they may need to evaluate their current performance, make plans for the future, establish methods for doing so, and spot trends among different user groups.
- • Data cleansing, analysis, and visualization are common duties that data analysts carry out that are similar to those carried out by data scientists. Data analysts, however, are more focused on communicating and analyzing data. A data engineer’s attitude frequently leans more toward constructing and optimizing.
- • For data analysts, machine learning knowledge is not necessary. The knowledge of machine learning is not necessary for a data engineer, but the knowledge of core computing.
- • With the aid of data analysts, conventional organizations can become data-driven enterprises. Data engineers make ensuring that information is acquired, transformed, saved, and made accessible to other users in a timely and correct manner. Software developers with experience in data engineering are more likely to be able to transition between and combine different technologies to achieve a shared goal.
- • A data analyst makes sure that the pertinent data is available for a company by conducting a thorough study. DE to guarantee data accuracy and flexibility in response to shifting business requirements.
- • SQL is the most important skill, regardless of whether you’re a data engineer or a data analyst. An excellent job option for someone with SQL and data analysis skills is data analysis.
Cloud Engineer vs Data Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- • An expert who makes plans for migrating and maintaining various business apps and services to the cloud is known as a cloud engineer. A cloud engineer evaluates an organization’s IT infrastructure. A cloud engineer’s responsibility is to provide direction and support to businesses wanting to migrate important business processes and applications to different types of clouds.
- • These cloud categories can include but are not limited to, public, private, community, and hybrid.
- • Engineers who specialize in cloud computing deploy engineering applications using a variety of cloud computing paradigms. Platform-based computing (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Serverless computing, and Software as a Service are some of these (SaaS).
- • The ability to move workloads between the cloud and on-premises is only one of many benefits of employing cloud computing. In terms of cloud computing, cloud engineering offers businesses the tools and processes they need to employ cloud-based services for business goals.
- Data Engineer
- • An information technology specialist known as a “data engineer” analyses, improves and creates algorithms using data to achieve business goals and objectives. Data engineers may assist businesses in growing when it comes to managing resources like money, infrastructure, and staff.
- • Engineering applications are used in this discipline to gather, examine, and create algorithms from various data sets to acquire fresh perspectives on the business. It is impossible to exaggerate the value of data engineering in the IT sector. Data engineering uses data that can be used effectively to achieve organizational goals.
- • The need for data engineers with the right combination of skills to manage sizable and complex datasets and databases is constant. Additionally, it enables a company to see all of its data sets in a way that is simpler to understand.
AWS Data Engineer Salary package
- In India, the beginning salary for an AWS Data Engineer is approximately 4.4 Lakhs (or 36.7k) per year. AWS Data Engineers must have at least two years of experience.
- An entry-level AWS Data Engineer makes an average income of 7.1 Lakhs annually with fewer than three years of experience. While an experienced AWS Data Engineer with 10-20 years of experience earns an average pay of 23.2 Lakhs per year, a mid-career AWS Data Engineer with 4–9 years of experience makes an average salary of 11.5 Lakhs annually.
Roles and Responsibility for AWS Data Engineer
- • Transfer data from a variety of data stores into the data lake.
- • Organize the ETL processes to slice the data into the different data marts.
- • Control who has access to the data by using Lake Formation.
- • Create a data delivery pipeline to ingest a large number of real-time streams, spot abnormalities, perform window analytics, and then send the results to an elastic search system for use in further dashboards.
- • Determine the technological stack and tools, then analyze, scope, and estimate the tasks.
- • Create and carry out the best architectural and migration strategy.
- • Create new solution modules, redesign them, and refactor the program code.
- • Provide infrastructure details and support provisioning for Data engineers.
- • Analyze performance and suggest any necessary adjustments to the infrastructure.
- • Talk with the client about difficulties with the project.
- • Collaborate with internal and external development and analytical teams.
Role of the Data analyst
- • A data analyst’s job is to analyze and aggregate various datasets to help a company comprehend the trends in the data and make better business decisions. The data analyst works with well-structured and modelled data to comprehend present situations and to highlight recent patterns from the data, whereas a data scientist constructs models that make future forecasts or find non-obvious patterns in data.
- • A data analyst may provide answers to issues like which food item performed the best over the course of the most recent month in various geographic locations or which medical procedure produced the best results for patients of various ages. An organization can use these insights to improve future decisions.
- • In our example, the data analyst may use complicated queries to connect portions of data from other datasets (such as an orders database or web server logs) to acquire new insights. For instance, the data analyst might provide a report indicating which alternative goods customers most frequently peruse before making a particular purchase. To get further useful insights, the data analyst may also leverage sophisticated machine learning models created by data scientists.
- • The data analyst is like a skillful pilot, utilizing their experience to bring customers to their goal, whilst the data engineer is like a civil engineer building infrastructure and the data scientist is like a data scientist developing means of transportation.
Role of the Data scientist
- • A data scientist’s job is to use artificial intelligence and machine learning to extract complicated insights from varied datasets and create predictions. The data scientist will combine a variety of abilities to assist an organization in leveraging data to solve complicated problems and make wise decisions. These abilities will include computer science, statistics, analytics, and arithmetic.
- • To create and train sophisticated machine learning models that can find patterns in data and forecast future trends, data scientists must have a thorough understanding of the raw data they will be working with. In our hypothetical situation, the data scientist might create a machine-learning model using historical sales data that has been connected with daily weather data for the reporting period. Then, based on the anticipated weather forecast, they can construct and train this model to assist business users in making predictions about the likely top-selling categories for upcoming days.
- • The data scientist is developing the automobiles, planes, and other modes of transportation used to travel into and out of the development, whereas the data engineer is like a civil engineer building infrastructure for new development. Data scientists build machine learning models that let business analysts and data consumers derive fresh conclusions and forecasts from data.
Advanced benefits at BTree
Our placement team supports in interview preparation process and will also help you with technical readiness with access to questions material.
BTree has created and re-write more than 300+ job-winning resumes and job cover letters for our learners at no additional cost driven by the course fees.
Recently Placed Candidates
I’m very excited to share my experience at btree systems I’m a data analyst so I want to change my domain to AWS Data Engineering. I enrol an AWS data engineer course at btree and the trainers are very supportive, they use real-world projects. And I was placed in a higher position in my company. So thanks to my trainer and admin.
I work as a data scientist in a reputed company but I wanna change my career to the cloud, I recently see btree Instagram reels and reviews which impressed me, so I enrol my AWS data engineering course at btree systems. The trainer is very clear to answer all my queries; all sessions are great to understand. For me is a great experience.
I’m a data engineer I know about the cloud but not in-depth so I join btree systems for the AWS data engineering course. The course is a great and affordable fee, and all sessions are clarified by the trainers. The supportive trainers cleared all my queries in the class. Overall it was a wonderful experience.
Our Top Hiring Partners
Join our referral program
Earn up to 25% off on course fees or Join as a group and grab up to 40% discount on total fees Terms and Conditions applied*
FAQ for AWS Data Engineering Course
What if miss the class?
- BTree Systems makes recordings of every Big Data with AWS Certification course class available for review before the next session. You have access to all or any classes for 90 days with Flexi-pass from BTree Systems, giving you the freedom to choose sessions whenever it’s most convenient for you.
Can I meet the trainers before the session?
- We always recommend that students meet with the trainer before beginning the course. Before paying fees, BTree Systems offers a free sample class or a discussion session with trainers. We only consider you to enrol in classes if you are happy with the mentorship provided by the instructor.
Will BTree Systems job assistance guarantee get me a job?
- No, the placement team at BTree Systems offers technical training, industry projects, case studies, resume preparation, and mock interviews to help increase the likelihood of being hired.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
- Yes, you will need some experience with coding, such as Python, since the Big Data with AWS Certification course incorporates software and IT sectors.
What are the different modes of training at BTree?
- We provide various modes of training like:
- Classroom training
- One and one training
- Fast track training
- Live instructor LED online training
- Customized training
Do you provide career guidance?
- Yes, we provide career guidance camps for freshers and working (IT or Non-IT).
Where can I book a free demo?
- Call us at +91-7397391119, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can with further details on the deals and discounts.
Do you provide Live projects?
- The Real-Time Implementation methodology underpins the entire AWS Data Engineer training program. Through hackathons and lab sessions, you acquire hands-on experience working on projects for the industry, which will help you develop a portfolio of projects.
Can I access the course material online?
- Yes, we give students lifetime access to the pupil portal’s study materials, videos, and top MNC interview questions.
What certification will I receive after completion of the course?
- You will receive BTree Systems globally recognized course completion certification.
What are the available payment options?
- We accept all kinds of payment options and you can pay in any of the ways listed below, and an email receipt will be delivered with both offline and online instructions. Recently we add EMI options for all our courses.
- EMI options for both Debit and Credit cards
- The Master Card
- Online banking as well as Google Pay, PhonePe, PayPal, and Paytm.
BTree Students Reviews
Azure DevOPs Student Imran shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Aws Student SaiNath shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Python Full Stack Development Student Dilli Babu shares his Experience at BTree Systems