Tools and languages covered
Overview of AWS DevOps Training in Chennai
Aws DevOps is in higher demand than ever, with more than 80% of organizations using DevOps, therefore starting your career with AWS DevOps Training and Placement helps you launch your career in cloud and DevOps field, become an AWS DevOps engineer and land a job with your dream MNC. By earning Aws DevOps certification helps you master DevOps concepts as well as Docker, Kubernetes, Nagios, Chef, and many other skills. Our main goal is to give the best AWS DevOps training using a combination of academic and practical sessions.
AWS DevOps course in Chennai teaches you the fundamentals of AWS DevOps and how to deal with Cloud Computing and analytics. We provide the best Aws DevOps training in Chennai under the guidance of experts who has 15+ years of combined industry experience. Our expert trainers help you get ready for the AWS DOP-C02 Certification Exam. Where you can gain in-depth information on DevOps principles, and how to deploy, create, and manage Aws platform apps.
- We provide one of the industry's best AWS DevOps training in Chennai. Our certification is globally recognized and helps you to progress your career by upgrading the skills and leading you to your ideal job. We offer AWS DevOps certification training with soft skill development and placement assistance at affordable AWS DevOps certification cost.
- You can experience both live classroom and Online AWS DevOps training options with easy-to-understand language and simple concepts which allow students to learn more effectively. Our instructors are real-world project, and hands-on training experts with more than 15 years of expertise, and they ensure that each student fully comprehends the subject.
- Over time, technology has progressed as advanced, so have the methods and requirements for dealing with it. Over the previous two decades, there has been a significant shift in computing as well as software development life cycles. We've noticed a lot of interest in AWS DevOps training and placements.
- Understanding AWS and DevOps separately is necessary before we can understand AWS DevOps. DevOps brings the operations and development team together to provide a quicker, more accurate, and more efficient software delivery experience. AWS offers services that enable you to implement DevOps in your company and are designed specifically for usage with AWS. These tools enable teams to automate time-consuming tasks and manage complex systems at scale while keeping engineers in command of the rapid development that DevOps enables. Now let’s look at AWS DevOps and what it is exactly.
- AWS DevOps is Amazon's solution for applying the DevOps technique with its cloud platform and customized tools and services. "AWS delivers a range of flexible offerings that are targeted to help companies use DevOps and AWS to develop and provide products quicker and more reliably," according to their own words. The deployment of application code, automation of software release processes, provision and management of infrastructure, and monitoring of the functionality of your application and infrastructure are all made simpler by these services. Teams working on application development may easily implement continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) thanks to Amazon DevOps. This enables users to automatically create, test, and finally deploy the app to either on-premises environments or Amazon while securely storing and versioning the application source code. Cloud computing is classified into three categories which are as follows:
- • "Software as a Service" (SaaS)
- • "Platform as a Service" (PaaS)
- • "Infrastructure as a Service" (IaaS)
- One quick computing platform that is scalable and completely under the user's hands, together with virtual servers and operating systems, is Amazon Web Services. (OSes).
- There are a few requirements must met in order to become a DevOps engineer. Following these three steps can assist you in launching your career in AWS DevOps and IT industries. After completing the AWS DOP-C02 certification course.
- Obtain data
- Data might be pre-existing, recently collected, or downloaded from an online data source. Data scientists can obtain information from internal or external databases, firm CRM software, web server logs, social media, or trustworthy third-party sources.
- Qualifications: First, Candidates must hold a bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or any related field.
- Experience And Understanding: Second, experience and knowledge of the software product life cycle using a range of automation technologies are necessary. This AWS DevOps online training provides you with industry experience as well as the necessary knowledge and skills to help you become a proficient AWS DevOps engineer.
AWS DevOps Course Corporate Training
Upgrade Your Workforce Corporate Training for the Modern Business World
Curriculum for AWS DevOps Course in Chennai
- A Short history
- Client ServerComputing Concepts
- Challenges with Distributed Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of CloudComputing
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service(PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Introduction to AWS services
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Auto Scaling
- Amazon Elasti Cache
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Subscription to AWS
- Introduction to the AWS Management Console
- Regions and Availability Zones–Choose the right Region
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Working with AMIs
- Choosing the right AMI
- Deciding what goes intoan AMI
- Finding the right AMI
- Pricing model in EC2 instances
- On-demand, Reserved, Scheduled, Spot instances,
- EC2 Reserved Instance Marketplace
- Importing and Exporting Instances
- Building an EC2 Windowsinstance & LinuxInstance
- Boot strapping with user-data.
- Setting up security
- Security with Key Pairs
- Working with the SecurityGroup
- Different IPs assignedto an EC2 instance
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Login/Access to the instance
- Creating your own custom AMI,Registering & Granting
- access to the AMI
- Placement groups
- EC2 instance protection
- Instance Roles
- Importing and Exporting Instances
- Elastic Network Interfaces (ENIs)
- Resources and Tags
- Accessing Meta-Data & use cases
- EBS Volume Types
- EBS Encryption
- EBS Performance
- Instance Store volumes
- Instance Stores Available on Instance Types
- Instance Store Usage Scenarios
- Adding Instance Store Volumesto an AMI
- Optimizing Disk Performance
- Creating and deleting volumes
- Attaching and detaching volumes
- Mounting and Unmounting the attached volume
- Increasing the volume size
- Creating snapshots
- Creating Volumes& AMIs from Snapshots.
- Cross-Region snapshot copy & use cases.
- What Is Elastic Load Balancing
- How Elastic Load Balancing Works
- Classic & App ELB types.
- Creating load balancer
- Internal & External Load balancers
- Load balancing protocols
- Listener Configurations
- SSL Negotiation Configurations
- Attach & Detach Subnets
- Security groups for the load balancer
- Configure health check for the load balancer
- Adding multiple instances to the load balancer
- Custom Domain Names
- Cross-Zone Load Balancing
- Sticky Sessions
- Creating and deleting buckets
- Adding objects to buckets
- Getting objects
- Deleting objects
- Uses of S3 storage
- Working with Permissions of S3, Access Control, Bucket
- S3 Data encryption types
- Enable Versioning, Logging for S3 objects
- Lifecycle rules in s3
- Creating Vaults
- Working with Archives
- Accessing theGlacier vault usingtools
- Using Glacier for backups
- Job Operations
- Data Retrieval Policy Operations
- Identity and Access management (IAM)
- Creation of user accounts
- Setting up multi factorAuthentication (MFA)
- Roles in IAM
- Groups in IAM
- Delegation of permissions forusers
- Creation of custom policies for delegation
- Using Identity Providers
- Cross-Account Access
- Account settings
- Credential Report
- Encryption - Key Management Service (KMS)
- Different types of networks that can be setup in AWS
- Creating a custom VPC
- NACLs & Security Groups
- Creation of Internet Gateway (IGW)
- Connecting to instances in the gateway
- Subnets, Route Tables & Association
- NAT Instances & NAT-Gateways
- DHCP Options Sets & DNS
- VPC Peering
- VPN overview & components
- Configuring Amazon Route 53 as Your DNS Service
- Registering a Domain Name and Configuring Amazon Route
- 53 as the DNS Service
- Migrating DNS Service for an Existing Domain to Amazon
- Route 53
- Creating a Subdomain Tha tUses Amazon Route53 without
- Migrating the Parent Domain
- Health Checks and DNS Fail over
- Creating, Updating, and Deleting Health Checks
- Introduction &Basic Commands
- User &Group Administration
- Permission & Ownership
- Special Permission &ACL
- Package Management
- Server Management
- HTTP Setup
- NFS Setup
- Introduction, Basic Concept, Lifecycle
- Installation, Configuration
- Git stages
- Git SSH
- Git commands push & pull
- Git Branching Strategy
- Git with DevOps Team Management
- Forking a Repository
- Tagging Commits
- About Version Control System and Types
- GIT Features
- Installing Git
- Git Essentials
- Creating repository
- Fetch pull and remote
- Creating the Branches, switching the branches, merging the
- GIT Clone, Fetch, Pull
- GIT Rebase & Merge
- GIT Stash, Reset, Checkout
- Installation & Configuration
- Managing Plugins
- Plugins Setup
- Integrate Git
- Creating Jobs
- Schedule Jobs using pollscm and crontab and Webhooks
- Build Pipeline Build tool – Maven
- Maven installation
- Maven build requirements
- Maven pom builds (pom.xml)
- Maven build life cycle
- Maven plugins
- Setup Ansible on EC2 instances
- Ansible adhoc commands and inventory file
- Dynamic Inventory files
- Ansible Playbooks
- Roles in Ansible
- Deploying web applications in Ansible
- Plugins in Ansible
- VM vs Container
- Docker Architecture
- Docker installation in Linux
- Hands-On to Docker
- Docker Hub - Uploading theimages in DockerRegistry
- Creating & building Images
- Docket Networking
- Deploy Docker Container
- Kubernetes architecture
- Installing Kubernetes on Cloud
- Replication controller
- Health checks
- Pod lifecycle
- Hands-on Kubernetes
- Creating Kubernetes Production clusteron AWS
- Why terraform
- Variables in terraform
- Local & Dynamic blocks in terraform
- Commands in terraform
- Remote states in terraform
- Connecting local machine to Terraform cloud
- Modules in terraform
- Creating VPC on AWS
- Creating NAT and internet gateway
- Creating public and private subnets
- Creating EC2 instances
- Configuring S3 bucket for backend state
- Implementing auto scaling and load balancing
- Implementing RDS
- Terraform secret injection
- Terraform Plugins
- Implementing Kubernetes on terraform
Pick your Flexible AWS DevOps Batches
Need any other flexible batches?
AWS DevOps Certification Trainers Profile
- Trainer Name: Dhakshina moorthy
- Working Domain: Certified AWS DevOps Engineer and Professional AWS Cloud Trainer
- Years of Experience: 10+ years of experience in DevOps using AWS Cloud Technology.
- Deployment Automation projects, the building of a CD pipeline including the CodePipeline, CodeBuild, and CloudFormation, as well as other AWS cloud computing projects and DevOps projects using AWS with different tools and cutting-edge technologies.
- Dhakshina moorthy has more than 10+ years of expertise in managing and teaching DevOps using AWS. He has worked as a Senior DevOps Engineer at Amazon Web Services for more than 7+ years. He has an extensive understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) techniques and procedures and is a specialist in AWS CloudFormation, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS Lambda. He is the ideal expert to deliver the best AWS DevOps certification training in Chennai to students.
Study Now, Pay Later
Key Features of AWS DevOps Course
At BTree, you can gain training from real-world professionals who are passionate about sharing their knowledge with students. Call us and Book your Seat Now!
We make sure that every student receives hands-on experience by working on live projects and real-world case studies, which increases their chances of getting hired.
We provide mock interview questions PDFs and guaranteed placement assistance. We have worked with small and medium-sized organizations to help you start your career.
Our global certificate can help you become ready for a job in a high-demand industry and boost the value of your resume.
We offer courses at a very reasonable fee structure. The course fee at BTree is not only reasonable, but you can also pay in installments.
We provide flexible scheduling to ensure that our students are comfortable while taking the course. You can choose any time that works best for you.
AWS DevOps Certification in Chennai
- Our AWS DevOps certification in Chennai is created with the goal of assisting students in developing their AWS DevOps skills and assisting them in getting prepared for the AWS DOP-C02 certification exam, keeping each student's objectives in mind.
- BTree's AWS DevOps Certificion trainings covers real-world projects and assignments as part of this AWS DOP-C02 certification course which has significant implications in real-world environments by giving you an opportunity to advance your career quickly.
- AWS DevOps certification with Btree boost the value of your CV and set a successful career in the competitive world's.
Your Career, Your Way Job Opportunities in AWS DevOps
You can Work as a
- Aws DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Architect
- Cloud AWS Developer
- Build Engineer
- Software Developer
Salary after the AWS DOP-C02 Certification course
Cloud AWS Developer
Avg Salary- 6,00,000
Avg Salary- 7,35,000
AWS DevOps Engineer
Avg Salary- 10,29,789
Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
Avg Salary- 36,25,000
AWS DevOps Training Options
The main goal of our AWS DOP-C02 Certification course is to offer comprehensive and high-quality AWS DevOps training and placement which helps the students to grow professionally. Our highly trained and skilled instructors encourage students to contribute their best ideas using the AWS platform in order to improve and accomplish this. For additional information contact our admissions department 044 - 4560 5237
AWS DOP-C02 Live Classroom Training
- 40+ Hours of Offline Training
- Real-Time Trainer Assistance
- Ample Tech Equipped Classrooms
- Non-Crowded Training Batches
- Work on Live projects offline
- Flexible Timings for sessions
AWS DevOps Interactive Online Training
- 40+ Hours of Real-Time Training
- Dedicated Learning Platform
- Chat and Discussion Panel for Assistance
- Create and Complete Assignments
- Work on Live Projects Online
- Flexible Timings for sessions
Knowledge Hub with Additional Information of AWS DevOps
- • AWS Code Commit and AWS DevOps are two distinct services may be used in combination to enable fast and automated software creation and deployment. AWS Code Commit is a completely managed source control solution for hosting and managing private Git repositories. It delivers safe, highly scalable, and highly accessible repositories for storing and maintaining your source code, as well as integration with other services offered by AWS, such as AWS Code Pipeline, to streamline your software delivery process.
- • In contrast, AWS DevOps is a set of practices and technologies designed to promote collaboration as well as the interaction between development and operations teams. AWS DevOps is concerned with automating the software development lifecycle, from development through testing and deployment to monitoring. You can automate and coordinate your software delivery process with AWS DevOps services like AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Build, and AWS Code Deploy. In other words, AWS Code Commit is an AWS DevOps component that provides a safe and scalable source control service.
- • In short, AWS Code Commit is a Git-based source management service for storing and managing code, whereas AWS DevOps offers a larger collection of practices and tools for automating the complete software development process.
- AWS offers a range of flexible services designed to help businesses create and deliver products more quickly and reliably using AWS and DevOps practices. AWS DevOps may help to create a collaborative atmosphere in which developers and operators work together to achieve similar goals. This allows teams to bring software to market faster and with fewer flaws. The following are significant advantages of DevOps:
- Security: It moves swiftly while maintaining control and compliance. You may deploy a DevOps framework without jeopardizing security by using automated compliance standards, detailed controls, and configuration management techniques. For example, you can set up and then track compliance at scale by utilizing infrastructure as code and policy as code.
- Speed: It Moves quickly so you can better adapt to shifting marketplaces, develop for clients more quickly, and become more effective at generating business outcomes. The DevOps paradigm enables your development and operations teams to achieve these outcomes. Teams may take on service ownership and upgrade services more quickly because of tools like microservices and continuous delivery.
- Better Interaction: It is feasible to build more effective teams under the DevOps culture paradigm, which prioritizes values like ownership and accountability. Developers and operations teams work closely together, share numerous tasks, and merge their processes. This lowers inefficiencies and saves time.
- Quick Delivery: It raises the frequency and velocity of releases, allowing you to create and enhance your product more quickly. You can respond to customer demands and acquire a competitive edge more rapidly if you can deliver new features and address problems as they arise. Practices like continuous integration and continuous delivery automate the whole software release cycle, from development through deployment.
- Reliability: It guarantees the quality of infrastructure changes and app updates, enabling you to bring them out at a faster pace while maintaining a great user experience. Utilize methods like ongoing integration and regular delivery to ensure that each update is safe and functional. Monitoring and logging practices enable you to keep track of performance in real-time.
- Scale: It Scales up the operation and management of your infrastructure and development processes. Automation and consistency allow you to handle complicated or changing systems more effectively and safely. Infrastructure as code, for example, allows you to manage the development, testing, and operational environments in a more repeatable and effective manner.
- It all depends on your use case. But if you look at the industry right now, every business uses AWS as a platform for DevOps activities. It may be a monitoring tool, Kubernetes, etc. However, both cloud service providers offer practically all of the DevOps features. AWS DevOps services and Azure DevOps services have taken over the cloud industry. Instead of being a service or item, DevOps is a process. The complete process of developing software might be automated with this technology. It is the collaboration of people, processes, and products to ensure the continual delivery of value to end users. Automation of the software development life cycle is a goal shared by AWS and Azure. Let's now compare the two cloud giants' differences.
- AWS follows the traditional way of scaling infrastructure from the start. Its strategy has been to consistently be at the forefront of innovation. It provides services that IT operations can quickly understand and use to serve their ad-hoc computing and storage needs. Azure was designed as an all-encompassing platform and has always been focused on business. It started as a platform as a service (PaaS), easing the burden on developers to create apps without caring about the servers they operate on. With just a few clicks, users of AWS DevOps can quickly connect AWS services like EC2, S3, and Beanstalk, while users of Azure DevOps can do Azure features including SQL databases, Azure VMs, and Azure App features.
- If you take market trends into account, the majority of organisations use AWS to deploy DevOps. The AI-driven Cloud Defender service protects Azure, but AWS does a great job by default selecting secure alternatives to ensure better privacy. With the use of AWS services, AWS DevOps can quickly automate a full code deployment; in contrast, Azure DevOps offers Kanban boards, processes, and a sizable extension ecosystem.
- Use Cases for AWS DevOps
- Automating Infrastructure: This seeks to deliver quality code by evaluating it automatically at regular intervals.
- CI/CD: DevOps is built around CI/CD pipelines. CI, or continuous integration, aids in the development and continual validation of business initiatives by making regular changes to the code and updating it. Continuous delivery (CD), on the other hand, propels CI ahead by assisting in the automated deployment of code in the production environment.
- Infrastructure as Code: This enables companies to manage AWS cloud resources using template files that can be read by people and processed by machines. The AWS CloudFormation tool is the finest resource for AWS cloud developers.
- Communication and Collaboration: All divisions within a company should be on board with innovative ideas for the project at hand, and they must be well informed. Furthermore, there should be a platform where people may provide essential input to assist enhance the project.
- Monitoring and logging: All system operations must be recorded and monitored to verify that events occur at the appropriate times and that any problems are corrected in a timely manner.
- Amazon Web Services Device Farm: Consider a service that allows you to communicate with a gadget in real time via your web browser. The AWS Device Farm is a service that allows you to test and connect with your iOS, Android, and web apps in real time, as well as physical phones and tablets hosted by Amazon Web Services.
- In the cloud, on-premises, and at the edge, hybrid cloud with AWS provides a uniform AWS experience wherever users need it. With over 200 full-featured cloud services from worldwide data centres, we provide a comprehensive and widely used cloud computing platform. In the cloud, on-premises, and at the edge, hybrid cloud with AWS provides a uniform AWS experience wherever users need it. With over 200 full-featured cloud services from worldwide data centres, we provide a comprehensive and widely used cloud computing platform.
- AWS's services also have extensive functionality. For example, we provide a wide range of databases designed for various sorts of applications, allowing customers to select the best tool for cost and performance optimization. You may migrate your existing apps to the cloud and develop almost anything faster, simpler, and cheaper. For example, users can make use of the following services:
- • AWS Outposts enables you to operate AWS infrastructure and services on-premises to provide a consistent hybrid experience. For example, the financial industry business Morningstar utilizes Outposts to operate public cloud services on its own private cloud infrastructure. Because of this hybrid cloud strategy, its developers can test new apps and migrate to the cloud more quickly.
- • AWS Wavelength incorporates AWS computation and storage services into 5G networks. For example, YBVR, a video broadcasting network, provides realistic 360-degree videos of live events. To broadcast from its cameras during an event, it requires thousands of gigabytes of network bandwidth. To do this, the business used AWS Wavelength edge computing on 5G networks.
- AWS also provides complete support for contemporary application development, with an extensive service suite for a variety of developing technologies, including the following:
- • The Internet of Things (IoT)
- • Machine learning
- • Databases and data analytics
- • The 5G network technology
- • Artificial intelligence (AI)
- • Containers Serverless
- • According to research, cloud computing create over 1 million work opportunities in India. When it comes to vacant positions in cloud computing, Oracle, Deloitte, and Amazon have the most demand for an AWS DevOps certification course. Today's market is all on flexibility and quick updates, accepting change, and meeting customer requests. Because of the use of DevOps, businesses like Netflix that live on giving customers entertainment 24 hours a day grow. AWS DevOps course is now much more in demand as a profession due to the simplicity of function it offers. 42% of businesses want to add DevOps as a skill set to their open-source jobs, and 60% of recruiting managers are eager to fill DevOps engineer positions.
- • AWS DevOps certification training in Chennai has a huge demand now and in future. DevOps is becoming more and more widely used in everyday life and AWS has quickly become one of the world's major cloud service providers. In today's world, AWS and DevOps skills are in demand and trendy. As a result, a lot of people are getting on board and deciding to prepare for the AWS DOP-C02 certification course in order to receive training and certification in this field. Learning DevOps has become essential to launch your career if you have an IT background. DevOps is currently widely used by IT companies as a great method for providing their clients with trustworthy and speedier solutions.
- • DevOps with AWS (Amazon Web Services) has a broad variety of applications and activities that assist firms to improve communication and coordination between their development and operations teams. The software development and deployment process is automated and improved by utilizing AWS tools and services. AWS also provides a range of security capabilities to guarantee that applications are safe from outside attacks. At last, AWS offers affordable options for the scalability of programs in response to changes in demand. Considering these features, it is obvious that DevOps with AWS has a wide range of applications and may give businesses a strong foundation upon which to expand.
- Many people now have plenty of professional options because of technological advancements. The #The IT industry, in particular, is continuously getting some or other technical development that promises to provide applicants with a career boost. There are two career paths for software professionals or those with IT experience as developers. AWS and DevOps are both rising technologies that provide a variety of job prospects to individuals who are interested. Both concepts include the quick commercial of products, followed by easy and appropriate administration inside an organisation. According to the experts, It's best to choose the AWS DevOps concept and look for the benefits it provides as a group. DevOps is a collection of practices that integrates software development (Dev) with IT operations (Ops) to help organisations to build, deploy, and maintain high-quality software products in a more timely and reliable manner. Throughout the software development lifecycle, DevOps emphasises cooperation, automation, and continuous improvement.
- AWS DevOps, on the other hand, refers to DevOps practices and technologies utilized within the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing platform. AWS provides a comprehensive set of cloud computing services, including computation, storage, database, data analysis, machine learning, and more. AWS DevOps tools and services are intended to assist companies in developing, deploying, and managing applications on the AWS cloud platform in accordance with DevOps principles. When AWS is combined with DevOps, an entirely novel set of developer tools such as CodePipeline, Codedeploy, and others emerge as a result. These tools are intended to do tasks that have already been done by traditional techniques. Monitoring and tracking the performance of the product can also be done easily and rapidly with the help of certain new services such as cloud watch and Cloudtail.
- The primary distinction between DevOps and AWS DevOps is that, whilst DevOps is a collection of practices that can be used in any software development and IT operations surroundings, AWS DevOps is solely focused on the usage of DevOps practices in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing environment. AWS DevOps comprises a set of tools and services designed to operate with the AWS cloud platform, including AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Commit, AWS Code Build, and AWS Code Deploy.
- DevOps allows for more frequent changes in code, including continuous automation and deployment. It is not required to develop code from scratch, but knowing how to choose the proper mix of coding and how to combine multiple parts of SQL data is essential as part of the DevOps engineer function. DevOps Engineers are in charge of managing the IT infrastructure in accordance with the business requirements of the code, which can be implemented in a hybrid multi-tenant system and requires continual performance monitoring. DevOps engineers must be familiar with the development tools used to write new code or improve old code.
- An AWS DevOps engineer must work with the team to address issues that arise throughout the coding or scripting process, such as libraries and kits for software development to execute the program on multiple operating systems and for deployment. AWS DevOps engineers must deal with code that must be compatible with multi-tenant systems, including the cloud. DevOps engineers must be well-versed in topics such as serverless computing, version control, testing, integration, and deployment procedures. When it comes to serverless integration, deployment, technology, and issue management, a DevOps engineer is always challenged. As a result, a DevOps engineer is more of a cross-functional job that controls and handles software that is produced and distributed across difficult applications. Following are some responsibilities of an AWS DevOps engineer.
- • Test, develop, create, deploy, and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery processes utilizing tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Git, and others.
- • Must understand how to select the appropriate tools and technology to meet the demands of the organization.
- • Capability to automate testing, deployment, and monitoring of code.
- • Work closely with the development and operations teams to ensure that the application meets the customer's expectations for performance.
- • They must have strong complicated problem-solving skills, as well as the capacity to think beyond the box.
- AWS, or Amazon Web Services, is a division of Amazon that provides cloud computing services to people, businesses, and governments. It engages AWS DevOps engineers on a regular basis to assure the ongoing provision of high-quality software and to reduce the systems development cycle. AWS DevOps engineers and AWS DOP-C02 certification course is in great demand since, among other things. They are in charge of maintaining the cloud-based production system. The professional wage of an AWS DevOps engineer reflects this, and you can anticipate very attractive packages as well as great work benefits.
- AWS DevOps Entry Level Engineers make an average of ₹5 Lakhs annually with less than three years of experience. An experienced AWS DevOps Engineer with 10-20 years of experience makes an average pay of ₹15.3 Lakhs per year, while a mid-career AWS DevOps Engineer with 4 to 9 years of experience earns an average compensation of ₹8 Lakhs per year.
- While this is an approximated average compensation for AWS DevOps experts, the salary provided by an organization also be influenced by your level of expertise. Experience improves the efficiency of your work, resulting in smoother operations for companies. A professional's pay is nowadays decided by locations other than experience. In places such as Chennai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai, and Hyderabad, AWS DevOps Engineers may expect to earn higher pay. However, due to rising demand, this wage difference is likely to narrow in different cities. The following is a list of some of the top firms that recruit DevOps Engineers for various jobs.
- • Amazon.com Inc
- • Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- • Accenture
- • Infosys Limited
- • Amdocs Inc.
- • Cognizant
- • IBM India Private Limited
- • Accenture Technology Solutions
- While DevOps is the "need of the hour" for the software development lifecycle, AWS is one of the top cloud service providers. The AWS services used for DevOps are listed below.
- CloudFormation on AWS: DevOps teams must generate and deliver cloud instances and services on a much more regular basis than conventional development teams. You can accomplish this with AWS CloudFormation.' Templates' of AWS resources such as EC2 instances, ECS containers, and S3 storage buckets allow you to build up the full stack without having to manually put everything together.
- AWS EC2: AWS EC2 is self-explanatory. Containers can run within EC2 instances. As a result, you may take use of AWS Security and administration tools. Another reason why AWS DevOps is a deadly combination.
- Amazon Web Services CloudWatch: This monitoring tool allows you to track any resource available on AWS. Furthermore, it makes it very simple to use third-party monitoring solutions such as Sumo Logic, etc.
- Amazon Web Services CodePipeline: A popular AWS feature that greatly simplifies the management of your CI/CD toolset is CodePipeline. It integrates with platforms like GitHub, Jenkins, and CodeDeploy, allowing you to easily oversee the flow of app changes from development to production.
- AWS Instances: AWS generates and updates new instances to their list on a regular basis, and the amount of customization available with these instances allows you to easily utilize AWS DevOps together.
Bringing Learning to Life Our Classroom Photos
Sample Resume to Land Your Dream Job
Get a head start on your job search with our job-winning resume, BTree Helps students to create the perfect resume during the training period. Download our sample resume and see what a winning resume looks like.
Success Stories Meet Our Placed Candidates
Hello, I work for HCL Tech as a DevOps test engineer. I was not an IT professional when I enrolled in BTree System's AWS DevOps online training. After finishing my degree, I was unsure of what to do next. One day, while browsing through Instagram, I came across BTree's website and filled out the form for a live demo session for AWS DevOps training and placement. I can honestly say that I don't regret my decision, and it was one of the greatest decisions I've ever made. My trainer was an expert on the topic, and he shared his knowledge and expertise with us. Thank you.
DevOps Test EngineerSwati Bhardwaj
Let me start by saying thanks to BTree for offering the best AWS DevOps training in Chennai at reasonable AWS DevOps training fees. I was working as a Python coder in an MNC. Because of my work, I had to change my class times frequently, and everyone was so understanding; they knew my situation and helped me out. I received a pay increase and a promotion after completing this Aws DevOps course in Chennai. I am currently working at Amazon as a DevOps cloud engineer using AWS. Thank you very much, BTree system and my teacher.
AWS DevOps Cloud EngineerAabheer Aacharya
I enrolled in this training programme after receiving a recommendation from a connection. To be honest, it is the best AWS DevOps training in Chennai. After finishing the Aws DevOps course, BTree's placement support staff assisted me with CV building, soft skill development, mock interviews, and job portal updating. I've received training on other topics from other institutes, but no one has ever benefited me as much as this AWS DevOps certification in Chennai. My teacher was also pleasant and approachable. The classroom, program, and projects were all perfect. Thank you, Btree, for a fantastic learning experience.
DevOps ArchitectAdvita Venkat
Free Career Consultation with Our Expert Trainers
We offer a free career consultation with our expert trainers to help you identify the right career. Whether you're a recent graduate, looking to switch careers, or just starting out, we're here to help you start your career on the right path in the IT industry.
FAQS for AWS DevOps Course in Chennai
- Students who successfully finish the AWS DevOps course can receive active placement support Along with resume building and mock interview preparation.
- Every now and then, we provide offers and discounts. However, they do occasionally change. To know more about deals and discounts for this AWS DevOps training in Chennai, please contact us via chat or phone at +91 7397396665 and We'll get in touch with you.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted by the BTree system for this AWS DevOps training and placement. It also offers EMI options that vary from 3-6-9 months, depending on your requirements. To learn more about the many EMI options, you can call us at +91 7397396665 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- After successfully finishing this AWS DevOps certification training in Chennai, BTree Systems offer your lifetime Access to AWS DOP-C02 certification.
- BTree offers a wide range of AWS training courses like AWS training, AWS solution architect training, and AWS SysOps training including this AWS DevOps training in Chennai We are the leading IT Training Institute, providing both IT and non-IT programs under one roof, as well as all forms of IT solution services.
- Anyone interested in working in IT should consider a career in DevOps and get the best Aws DevOps training. Working in DevOps allows you to gain valuable hands-on experience while also having time to explore other interests outside of work. DevOps is not only for beginners, however; skilled experts can also find promising job opportunities in this area.
- We are one of the most prestigious IT training institutions in Chennai. We have professional trainers with 15+ years of expertise on our team who have successfully taught and placed a significant number of learners. The following are the special advantages of joining the BTree system for AWS DevOps training and placement.
- ✔ Fully equipped classrooms
- ✔ Expert-created course curriculum with industry exposure and practical knowledge.
- ✔ Professional trainers
- ✔ Affordable AWS DevOps course fees structure and help with placement
- ✔ Flexible Batch Timing
- Our instructors improve the online training experience by utilising a variety of online tools and techniques. Our trainer instructs learners to log in at the specified time. They can use online learning tools to observe, engage with, and clarify issues from presentations. We only accept 10-15 students for each small batch of AWS DevOps online training.
- There are no prerequisites for this AWS DOP-C02 certification course; any graduate student interested in pursuing a career in the industry can enrol in this AWS DevOps training and placement. In DevOps, you'll largely be working with various tools and programming languages. AWS DevOps is usually simple to master if you have self-confidence to learn new technologies.
- You can talk with us on each of our course pages or contact us at +91 7397396665 or reach us on our social media sites, and we will get in touch at the earliest. If you have any more questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a Friend, Get Instant Discounts
Just refer your friends to us, and when they sign up for our training programs, you'll get an instant discount on your course. Plus, your friends will receive a discount too, To learn more about our referral program, download our reference document and start inviting your friends today.
Real People, Real Feedback Hear from Our Students
Meet Our Top Hiring Partners
Our Video Feedbacks That Inspire
- Student Name: Banu
- Course: Python
- Student Name: Priya
- Course: Python
- Student Name: Sainath
- Course: Python Full Stack
- Student Name: Dilli Babu
- Course: AWS DevOps
Related Interview Questions
Are you Located in any of these locations