DEVOPS TRAINING IN CHENNAI
BTree Systems has the industry’s best trainers who are helping so many budding engineers in pursuing their dream job. Since it could do a lot better with possible simple actions, the Information Technology field has started to embrace DevOps and put off the burdens on developments and operation. Course hours include all training like DevOps source code management tool, DevOps container management tool, DevOps automation tools, DevOps with Kubernetes, Puppet Configuration Management tool, and important DevOps tools such as Ansible, Nagios, and Chef.
The only motive of Btree Systems is to take off the beginner level label and put on the intermediate or advanced phases of themselves in terms of knowledge for candidates who have no experience in the respected field. We will also help you throughout your placement.
About DevOps Course
What is DevOps?
DevOps is one of the leading and popular software that has been a one-stop software for the application development and System operation teams. Integration, testing the application, releasing it for deployment, and management. This will be the working pattern of DevOps. DevOps stands as the best cost and time cutting software that also gives more accuracy.
Skills you’ll gain from this DevOps Course in Chennai
You will be mentally equipped with all the skills that make you a brilliant DevOps engineer. Here we have mentioned some important skillsets.
- Scratch to the intensified understanding of DevOps.
- Real-time experience in handling the Software version control
- We guide you to learn the top-rated DevOps tools.
- Configuring the Docker and working on its scripts
- Working with Kubernetes, Puppets, Chefs, Ansible, and Nagios
Required Skills for DevOps Engineers
- Since it is very popular and easy to operate, the scope of this course has always been at its peak since then.
- The prime task of the DevOps engineer is to manage both the development and operation teams.
- Power-packed knowledge in automation testing and all other essential tools will be helpful for you to be a successful engineer.
- Trainers at BtreeSystems can advance you as an expert in DevOps from scratch.
BTREE SYSTEM – Key Features
Learning Outcomes from our DevOps Training
- Preferences of DevOps and its culture
- Terraform Infrastructure Management
- Deployment using Dockers
- Monitoring services using Nagios
- Powerful knowledge of DevOps culture
- Manage Configuration Using Ansible
- Endures integration using Jenkins
- Thorough knowledge of the CICD Pipeline
SECTION 1 – Introduction to DevOps Certification
- What is DevOps?
- Why DevOps?
- Benefits of DevOps
- Overview of DevOps
SECTION 2 – Provisioning
- Vagrant – What is Vagrant – compare with Terraform and Docker
- Installation and setup
- Vagrant commands
- Real-time Practicals
- Create an ubuntu machine using a vagrant
- Shared folders
- Install Apache and port forward.
SECTION 3 – DevOps Installation and setup
- Installation of DevOps Tools
- Install the required tools Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Docker
- Install the Chef, Nagios, Maven
SECTION 4 – Software Version Control
- Basics of Software Version Control
- Complete concepts in Version Control Systems
- Study SCM, Command-Line, CI tool Jenkins, SVN, CVS, Clearcase
SECTION 5 – Automating Build and Test
- Basics of the Automating Builds – Maven, Ant
- Overview of Jenkins Pipeline
- Setting up a Continuous Delivery Pipeline using Jenkins
- Building a Continuous Delivery Pipeline Using Jenkins
- DevOps Test Automation tools and framework
- DevOps Testing Strategy
SECTION 6 – Continuous Integration(CI)
- Study on DevOps Continuous Integration
- DevOps Continuous Integration Tools Comparison
- DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- DevOps Continuous Integration Pipeline, Jenkins, Testing
- Benefits of DevOps Continuous Integration
SECTION 7 – Docker
- What are Containers
- Difference between VM and Container, Docker Fundamentals
- Creating & Running Docker Images, Image Distribution
- Creating a Docker Registry, Compose Scripts, Remote Docker Image
SECTION 8 – Docker Commands and Best Practices.
- Networking concepts in Docker
- Using Docker Volume
- Creation of a Dockerfile, a text file to contain the commands to create an image
- Real-time Practicals
- Create a docker file with the commands to create an image, Create the image
SECTION 9 – Containerization with Kubernetes
- Introduction to Kubernetes, the cluster architecture of Kubernetes
- Create a Kubernetes cluster
- what is YAML, creating a YAML with Kubernetes deployment
- Kubernetes service and dashboard installation
- Kubernetes rolling updates and using an app with the dashboard
SECTION 10 – Puppet Configuration Management Tool
- Introduction to Puppets
- Architecture of Puppet
- Constructs of Puppets and the various terminologies in Puppet
- Configuring Puppet
- Using Puppet Manifests
- Puppet commands
SECTION 11 – Chef
- Chef Fundamentals, Chef environment, Chef Cookbooks ‘Knife Commands’
- Node Objects, Search, Data-bags, Roles
- Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server and Vagrant file
SECTION 12 – Ansible
- Introduction to Ansible
- Configuration and Writing Ansible Playbooks
- Ansible based Configuration Management
- Different Roles
- Command Line usage.
SECTION 13 – Nagios – Performance and Automated Monitoring
- Introduction to Nagios
- Nagios Setup
- Commands, Objects, notifications,
- Configure Nagios to monitor webserver, Load Balancer (HAProxy, NginX), + Project 1 & project 2
The Opportunities for DevOps Engineer in India!
Development Operations engineer, i.e., DevOps engineer, has created its value in a short time. If compared to other software skill programs, DevOps has gained its importance in MNC and top leading software companies. The biggest reason being is the role of a bridge it plays between a development and operations team through a shared or collaborative approach to the tasks performed by the team. Eventually, this action enables the top companies with the ability to develop and release features quickly with continuous feedback. In the tech world surrounded by Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Machine Learning, and many more, DevOps has to keep it steady and productive, offering a promising future to the next generation.
India has seen a lot of development and investment in innovative and technical projects, creating plenty of opportunities in new fields, and especially in DevOps. To define the market for DevOps in Indian cities, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Gurgaon will be playing a vital role in the opportunities for DevOps Engineers. As these cities are the fastest-growing market for technical start-ups, they need to get their products out on time, and in such a situation, DevOps will be the most sought-after by these start-ups to accelerate their product delivery process.
The report by MarketsandMarkets, the DevOps size is expected to reach at $10.31 Billion by 2023, due to the high demand for fast high-quality application delivery. To get success and grab the opportunities as a DevOps Engineer, software developers require to have passion, dedication, hard-work, skillset, and experience in this field. If observed the pace, opportunities, and scope in the future technical market of DevOps, it is undoubtedly a challenging, high-impact, and critical role to conquer for any organization in the future, and India will be the leading nation of it.
DevOps Engineer Salary in India!
In the last two decades, we are experiencing innovations in the technical world, and DevOps is another masterstroke of technology. The integration of software development and IT operations, DevOps, is nothing but a tool and combination of cultural philosophies and practices that help to increase the organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity.
According to sources in the last few years, DevOps has evolved to become a mainstream practice in the IT industry. The positive and beneficial side of this practice has made top companies recruit DevOps engineers to take the organization at a high level. If you are highly skilled in DevOps and ready to keep yourself updated, chances are the top companies will offer you the highest salary packages in India. Especially in India, the DevOps salary is highly dependent on how skilled and updated you are.
Top companies like Oracle, Barclays, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS, IBM, Wipro, to name a few, are seeking for professional and skilled DevOps Engineers. Along with this, even E-commerce companies like Target, Amazon, E-bay rapidly adopting personalities with DevOps skillset. The stats from verified sources stats the great employment opportunities in DevOps professionals and the increasing demand for various DevOps roles is the primary reason why the DevOps salary in India is high. Even though the opportunities are countless in the DevOps field, but it is also essential to have extra knowledge and skillset to fit in the top companies. Your experience is another x-factor to get your highest salary. The more experienced you are, the higher is the salary.
To state precisely, the average salary of DevOps engineers in India is ₹ 674,202 per year, inclusive of bonuses and profit-sharing.
DevOps salary in India based on Experience
- The entry-level DevOps salary = ₹366,337.
- The mid-level DevOps salary = ₹1,142,206.
- The experienced DevOps salary = ₹1,632,155.
The four factors affecting your salary as a DevOps Engineer in India
The development and opportunities of DevOps engineers are currently at the prime in
India. The skillset you acquire as being a DevOps engineer is the ladder to grab the
success and experience the real influencer on your package.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DEVOPS COURSE IN CHENNAI
Yes, online sessions will be handled by experts.
Sure, you can book a slot for a trial session.
Yes, we do offer.
According to the latest report, the Annual payment will be somewhere around 618,282INR
Top 15 DevOps Interview Questions with Answers
DevOps is a value-added practice, where development and operations engineers joined hands throughout the product or service lifecycle. It is a rapidly growing section in the IT industry, aiming to synergize the efforts of the development and operations teams to accelerate the delivery of software products with a minimal failure rate.
A culture where development and operations engineers work together as a team is what DevOps is about. The teamwork results in constant development, testing, integration, deployment, and monitoring of the software throughout the lifecycle.
On the other hand, agile is a software development methodology that focuses on iterative, incremental, small, and rapid releases of software, along with customer feedback. Agile helps to address the gaps and differences between the customers and developers.
Below are the various phases in the DevOps lifecycle.
- Plan – It is always a great idea to have a vision of your development process and the output as well. The type of application which needs to be developed, initially, it requires a plan.
- Code – As per the end-user requirements, the application is coded.
- Build – one can build the application by integrating different codes formed in the previous steps.
- Test – Re-assuring is a crucial step in application development. After testing the application you get aware of the necessity to rebuild the application.
- Integrate – Various codes from different programmers are combined into one.
- Deploy – For any further usage, code is deployed into a cloud environment. The deployment ensured that any new changes do not affect the functioning of a high traffic website.
- Operate – If necessary, the Operations are performed on the code.
- Monitor – To meet the end-user requirements changes are made, and application performance is monitored.
• Version control
- Continuous software delivery
- Less complex problems to manage
- Early detection and faster correction of defects
- Faster delivery of features
- Stable operating environments
- Improved communication and collaboration between the teams
Configuration management is essential in DevOps as it helps to automate otherwise tedious tasks and allows an organization to increase agility.
- It enables management of and changes to multiple systems.
- Standardizes resource configurations, which in turn, manage IT infrastructure.
- Configuration management helps with the administration and management of various servers and maintains the integrity of the entire infrastructure.
DevOps methodology has succeeded in achieving that level of performance that has been previously uncharted. Top companies like Amazon, Etsy, and Google have applied DevOps as the mainstream section that is helping them to fulfill all the requirements any organization will seek for. As a result, DevOps has made it possible for organizations to accomplish tens to thousands of deployments in a single day along with first-rate reliability, security, and stability.
After adopting a DevOps methodology, organizations have achieved benefits as below:
- Increased deployment frequency
- Lessen lead time between fixes
- The lower failure rate of new releases
- Providing faster mean time to recover if a new release crashing.
These benefits led the organizations to experience customer satisfaction that is the ultimate aim for any product development project. Along with these benefits,
companies also experience better software quality and quick customer feedback.
GIT Pull – This command is used to pull any newly made changes or commits to a target branch in your local repository from a branch from the central repository.
GIT Fetch – it contains the same purpose as GIT Pull, however, instead of storing the new changes and commits in the target branch, it stores them in a new branch.
Docker is a virtual tool that ensures that your product works smoothly and effortlessly in any environment, making it easier to create, deploy, and run applications by using containers. It works on only Linux and cloud platforms, to name a few:
- openSUSE 12.3+
- RHEL 6.5+
- Fedora 20+
- Microsoft Azure
- Meantime to failure recovery
- Deployment frequency
- Percentage of failed deployments
- Without the need to install or set up the software, AWS provides ready-to-use, flexible services.
- By using AWS services, you can manage a single instance or scale to thousands.
- It lets you automate tasks and processes, giving you more time to innovate.
- Secure – the AWS services allow you to set user permission and policies.
- Large partner ecosystem service supports a broad ecosystem of partners that are united with and extend AWS services.
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Testing
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Monitoring
It is also known as source control that helps to reduce development time and increase the rate of successful deployments. It is one of eh key tools that assist engineers to collaborate at the speeds required by today’s continuously shifting IT environment. There are two types of VCS
- Central VCS.
- Distributes/ decentralized VCS.
VCS is an integral part of DevOps as it allows software developers to work on a piece of code together. It also maintains the history of each version and does not allow to overwrite each other’s changes.
- DevOps Architect – He is the leader who is responsible for the entire DevOps process.
- DevOps Engineer – A person who has experience and skills in coding and scripting, is suitable for the profile of DevOps Engineer. Also, the person should have experience with the Agile process, Version Control System (VCS), CI, or CD skill set.
These are the top 15 DevOps engineer interview questions that will help you to understand more about DevOps and set you up to conquer the interview. Along with the above questions, you must prepare the agile process and another required skill set.