Tools and languages covered
- Google Ads
- Web Design
- Content Writing
- Web Analytics
Overview of Digital Marketing Course in Chennai
With the use of real-world case studies, this thorough course will show you how to Digital Marketing Outline, Campaigning Goals, Vital Digital Marketing Channels, Know-how to devise a Digital Marketing Plan,Traditional Marketing versus Digital Marketing. You will learn about retargeting and display ad strategies for generating more leads with this advanced digital marketing course. With the help of this online digital marketing course, you may increase your income by becoming an expert in this area.
- Digital marketing is a catch-all word for whatever measures a firm takes to communicate with clients using electronic technology. Digital marketing advertises and sells items or services to prospective clients using online platforms such as email, social media marketing(SMM), SEO, social media optimized(SMO), mobile marketing, online customer communities, webinars, and other video-based content.
The digital marketing process employs methods comparable to conventional marketing. Organizations might use a strategy that combines conventional and digital marketing tactics.
- Digital marketing is all about reaching out to customers via digital channels. Here are some digital marketing fundamentals to remember.
- Begin with research: Begin with research to learn about your clients’ behavior and where they hang out online.
- Be deliberate: Begin with a few sites where your clients are most engaged. Rather of spreading your resources thin, invest your time and money in the platforms that will bring you the greatest profit.
- Provide value through content: Use the 80/20 rule while creating and sharing information to provide value. 80% of your efforts should be devoted to giving value to your consumers, with the remaining 20% devoted to conveying information about your company and goods.
- Performance evaluation: Using digital marketing analytics tools, you can track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns across all of your marketing platforms.
- Maintain agility: Update your marketing technology and strategies on a regular basis, and utilise marketing templates to plan, manage, and execute marketing campaigns.
- Be consistent: Maintain consistency in your brand language and design to make it easier for people to recognize your brand over time.
- Using the digital marketing examples and advice mentioned above, you’ll be well on your way to developing successful digital marketing strategies and campaigns that will help your firm achieve its objectives.
- Digital marketing can take numerous forms, including the ones listed below:
- Email marketing. Organizations use email to communicate with consumers and prospective customers in order to promote existing business practices such as sales or events.
- Social media Marketing. Organizations utilize social media marketing platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to interact and engage with clients and prospective customers, informing them of changes or special offers, as well as just communicating and creating social trust.
- PPC (pay-per-click) marketing. PPC advertising allows businesses to place sponsored advertisements on many websites. A banner ad is an example of such an advertising. If enough information or cookies are collected about a user, these advertising can be tailored to their age, gender, geography, or general interests. Every time a user clicks on the ad, the ad publisher gets rewarded.
- Content marketing. This digital marketing technique uses content to reach customers. Content is anything that a company creates and publishes on its website with the intention of promoting it through other methods of marketing, such as social media or email.
- Sponsored content. A company pays another company to develop and promote content that promotes the marketer’s product or service.
Marketing through affiliates. An organization pays a commission to an influencer to promote its product or service on a specific platform, such as YouTube or Instagram.
- SEO MarketingThe most effective technique to increase search engine marketing efforts is to implement a focused plan for both on-page and off-page SEO. Content has a tendency to be the most important. Gaining popularity and developing a large network of connections is challenging without consistently creating top-notch content. At the end of the day, even the most efficient and optimised page is useless without outstanding content to drive traffic.
- SMS (Short Message Service) marketing. Companies may opt to provide promotions to clients using SMS messaging. SMS texts are frequently sent by political candidates as part of their campaigning activities.
- However, digital marketing has the following challenges:
- Time-consuming Organizations must develop content on a regular basis and improve their marketing initiatives, which takes time.
- Competitive This might happen when prospective buyers are bombarded with too many competing advertisements. Marketers must distinguish their brand, which might be difficult.
- Data security If a company uses an individual’s data to target them for advertising, it must understand how to handle that data and adhere to data privacy rules.
- Technology Digital marketers must ensure that their websites are mobile-friendly so that a prospective client can easily progress from learning about a company to completing a purchase.
- There are several phases and important factors to take into account while developing and implementing a digital marketing plan. It is crucial in this situation to invest time and money in planning and creation. When planning and designing, data, analytics, and research may have a significant influence on execution.
- Consequently, each organization will develop and implement a digital marketing plan differently. But in reality, as shown below, many companies use a similar procedure for developing and putting into operation a digital marketing plan.
- Determine Marketing Goals – The first phase in this approach entails determining particular goals, such as boosting sales, generating leads, expanding subscribers, or establishing a strong brand.
- Simplify Sales Process – In order to fully reap the rewards of digital marketing, it is essential to comprehend the process by which clients will complete their digital purchases.
- Isolate Target Customers: The best customers for buying company products or services may be located by developing a strong target demography and detailed buyer personas.
- Choose Marketing Channels — It’s critical to choose the most effective digital marketing channels to reach your target demographic and buyer profiles.
- Set Specific Benchmarks — It is advised to set specific benchmarks for success and track advancement in order to evaluate a digital marketing plan.
- Make Any Necessary Changes – After developing and implementing a digital marketing plan, it is critical to track progress toward targets and make any necessary changes.
- Digital marketing is a global market with many parts of communication to the target audience. This course is intended for recent graduates, professionals, company owners, and entrepreneurs who wish to pursue careers in web-owned platforms. Candidates must complete a real-world project at the end of the course to demonstrate that they have the abilities needed to manage a Digital marketing certification.
- Technology is a fundamental element of living in the contemporary world, and search engines play a crucial role in that reality.
- Thousands of users conduct search engine queries every second of every day. From a marketing standpoint, that is a massive and regularly renewed audience to target.
- When you dig a little deeper into the data, it becomes clear that SEO marketing is an extremely powerful tool. The statistics below, courtesy of SEO Tribunal, represent approximations of the impact of search engine marketing:
- • A search engine query is the starting point for 93% of internet initiatives.
- • Paid adverts in search results are ignored by 80 percent of searchers.
- • Mobile devices account for 58% of internet searches.
- • Local and regional searches account for 46 percent of all Google queries.
- • Search engines drive 39% of worldwide traffic to eCommerce websites.
- • Search engines, taken as a whole, constitute a vast pipeline of potential clients for marketing reasons.
- • Furthermore, SEO marketing methods tend to convert at a far higher rate than traditional marketing or advertising efforts. As a result, businesses who ignore search engine marketing do so at their risk.
- The capacity to assess the impact of any particular channel, as well as how visitors gained through multiple channels engage with a website or landing page experience, is a fundamental benefit of employing online channels for marketing a business or product. Further study of visitors who convert into paying customers may be performed to understand which channels are most effective in acquiring valued clients.
- Analytics for online or mobile app experiences may aid in the following determinations:
- Depending on the rate at which visitors become customers and the cost of those visitors, which internet marketing platforms are the most cost-effective at recruiting clients.
- Which channels are efficient at attracting and sustaining consumers with greater lifetime values, such as email marketing, which encourages previous customers to make repeat purchases.
- Which consumer demographics show a high propensity for upsells and strong engagement behaviour, such as software or mobile apps, which anticipate selling more items to customers with high engagement.
Corporate Training Program
Enhance your employee’s skills with our learning programs and make your team productive.
The Learners Journey
We will prepare you on how to face Digital Marketing interviews along with this you will also have the process like students enquire, counseling, live demo, admission process, evaluation, certification, interview, and placement support.
Curriculum for Digital Marketing Training
- What Marketing?
- 4 Ps of Marketing.
- Types of Online Business and their Objectives.
- Definitions of Branding, Marketing, Advertising, Promotions, and Sales.
- Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning. (STP)
- Real-World Case Study Example.
Introduction To Digital Marketing
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Types of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Vs. Traditional Marketing.
- Traditional Marketing Funnel.
- Digital Marketing Funnel
- What are Impressions?
- Brand/Product Visibility
- What is CTR & How is it calculated?
- What is Traffic?
- Types of Traffic based on source
- Types of Traffic based on Audience
- Difference between targeted traffic & non-targeted traffic
- Difference between Leads & Sales
- What is the bounce rate? How to decrease bounce rate?
- Tips to increase visitor engagement
- How to Convert Traffic into Leads or Sales.
Earning Money Online
- Different ways to earn money online from websites.
- Different ways to earn money online using videos.
- What is Google Ad sense?
- How to get your website approved for Google Ad sense
- Determining Ad positions and earning money from Ad sense.
- How to earn money by Making Videos and uploading them on YouTube Videos
- YouTube Ad-sense and tricks to get your channel monetized
- Other monetization methods on YouTube
- Earning money from YouTube even before YouTube Monetization
- Earning Money From Affiliate Marketing
- Step by Step process on how to earn money from Affiliate Networks.
- More ways to monetize video content online – Skill Share, Udemy & More.
World Of Web & Importance Of Website In Digital Marketing
- What is a web browser? & types of browsers
- Difference between browsers and Search Engines.
- What is a web page?
- What is a website?
- What do you need to create a website?
- What are Domain names?
- What are Domain extensions?
- How to choose a domain name for your website?
- How to buy a domain name?
- What is a hosting space/server?
- Different types of hosting
- Which type of hosting to buy?
- How to choose the best hosting provider?
- Buying hosting online.
Website Creation With WordPress
- What is CMS?
- Why WordPress?
- How to install WordPress on Localhost (Your personal computer)?
- How to install WordPress on the Server?
- WordPress Dashboard Brief
- What are Pages?
- What are Posts?
- Difference between pages and posts?
- How to create a Page and a Post?
- What are categories?
- How to create categories?
- How to create different types of menus in WordPress?
- Different types of Widgets and their usage
- What is a Theme and Its Importance
- How to install a theme and activate it?
- How to choose the Right Theme for your website?
- What are Plugins? and their Importance
- How to allow/ block the crawling for your website?
- Page Builder plugins for designing custom pages
- How to design a home page?
- How to create a blog?
- How to create Contact forms and registration forms on your website?
- How to create an E-commerce website for free?
- How to integrate a Payment Gateway (adding payment links) to your website?
- How to build a sales funnel on WordPress?
- How to optimize images on your website?
- How changing URL structure for SEO purpose.
- Optimize your website for loading fast?
- How to handle your website security?
- How to maintain backups for your website?
- Adding Live chat options to your website
- List of very important plugins that are a must for a website
Introduction To SEO
- What is SEO?
- Different types of SEO
- What are the advantages of SEO?
- Disadvantages of SEO
- What is SERP?
- Understand Search Results
- How does Google work in the backend?
- What is crawling?
- What is Indexing?
- Rank Math Algorithm and importance of relevance
- What is Google Sandbox?
- Does Google Sandbox Exist?
- Google Algorithm updates.
- Special note on Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird updates.
- Note Latest Bret Update & Upcoming Web Vitals Update.
- Step by Step process on how to do SEO for a new website?
- What are Keywords?
- Different types of Keywords for SEO purposes.
- Differentiating keywords based on user intentions.
- What is search volume? And its importance.
- What are LSI keywords?
- What is the intent defining keywords?
- Difference between money-making keywords and informational keywords
- How to get new keyword Ideas using Google
- Tools to use for more keyword ideas/
- How to find search volume and tools to use?
- Keywords Research Process
- How to find profitable keywords for your business?
- How to analyze the difficulty of keywords?
- How to analyze competitor keywords?
- Deciding on keywords to target.
- How to create strategies on how to outrank your competitors?
Content Writing - Content Marketing
- Generating content ideas
- Forming a content framework/blueprint
- Essential elements that your content should contain.
- How to proofread or check the content for grammatical errors
- What is Plagiarism?
- How to check the plagiarism of the content.
- Best practices in content writing
- Fundamental ON-Page Factors.
- How to write SEO-optimized titles for your web Page/Post.
- How to write an attractive description to get more clicks.
- Best practices in writing page/post URLs to rank better
- How to optimize the different types of Headings
- The core content optimization principles.
- How to use LSI keywords, synonyms, and intent words for better rankings
- Structuring your web page and prioritizing content for SEO
- How to optimize images on the website for image rankings.
- Importance of image file name, Image Alt tag, and its size.
- Optimizing content for visual search appearance
- Importance of questioning words & FAQs on your page/post.
- Importance of videos and optimizing videos on the page/post.
- How to use SEO tools to cross-check the implementation of the on- page factors.
- Basics of Technical SEO
- Website Structure & navigation optimization for SEO
- Indexability of the website.
- Tracking and fixing indexingerrors.
- Importance of Internal Linking in SEO
- Impact of Page Speed on SEO
- Using GT Metrix & Lighthouse for speed reports.
- Importance of UX Signals for SEO
- Core web vitals and their importance
- Robots.txt & Sitemap.xml creation.
- HTTPS & Website Security
- Tracking and fixing broken links
- Custom 404 page
- Importance of mobile responsiveness & mobile compatibility.
- Touch-friendly factors to boost UX and site rankings.
- Other Technical Aspects to monitor
Advanced SEO Techniques
- What are rich snippets?
- Different types of rich snippets.
- How to optimize content for different types of featured snippets.
- How to create site link snippet
- How to create product, rating, review snippets
- FAQ Snippets and their benefits
- Importance of structured data tables on web pages/posts.
- Other types of snippets and their optimization techniques
- Creating AMP pages and their benefits
- What is OFF Page SEO?
- Difference between ON Page and OFF Page
- Why is OFF Page SEO important?
- Backlinks and their importance
- What are backlinks
- Types of backlinks
- Do’s & Don’ts in Link Building
- Importance of Anchor text in link building
- What is domain authority?
- How to check a website’s domain authority?
- How to increase a website’s domain authority?
- What is a spam score?
- How to check for your websites spam score
- Getting High-quality Backlinks
- Email marketing for backlinks
- Link Building strategies
- Advanced techniques in Link building
- Unnatural links and their disadvantages
- Monitoring Link Profile of your website
- Maintaining Link health to avoid penalties
- The process to remove spam links using a disavowing tool
- Establishing Brand Signals to boot rankings
- EAT & their value
- Other Key OFF Page techniques
Local SEO-Location-Based SEO
- Basics of Local SEO – What, why, how
- The Map Pack – understanding the local SEO results.
- Keyword Research for Local SEO
- Create a listing on Google My Business (GMB)
- Key optimization factors in GMB
- Product listing, Services listing in GMB
- GMB website builder tool.
- Importance of images optimization and posts in GMB
- What are NAP Citations
- Importance of citations in Local SEO
- Key local SEO Ranking factors
- Importance of Social Presence & check-ins for local SEO
- Importance of Online Reputation Management for Local SEO.
Google Search Console-New Search Central (Former Webmaster Tools)
- What is Google Search Console?
- Importance and uses of Google SearchConsole (GSC)
- How to integrate your website with GSC?
- Different types of website verification methods?
- Setting Geo-target locations.
- Analyzing keywords, their positions, and CTR’s
- Comparing results over time of different keywords
- Filtering keyword analysis over countries, devices, and more.
- Check for indexability
- How to request page indexing
- How to check for snippets and errors.
- Fixing crawl errors.
- Monitor and fix mobile responsive errors.
- Monitoring and fixing Web load speed issues.
- Monitoring and fixing page not found errors.
- How to use GSC for more keyword opportunities and ideas.
SEO Bonus Module
- How to earn money from SEO – 3 Case Studies
- New website SEO step by step process
- SEO Optimisation checklist
- Creating SEO Performance reports
- SEO Site Audits
- SEO Interview Questions
- Free SEO tools list
- Paid SEO tool exposure
- SEO EBook & Material
Search Engine Marketing / Google Ads
- Analyzing website traffic Sources/Channels
- Analyzing Audience Demographics
- Analyzing traffic Behavioural flow
- Analyzing traffic location & Languages
- Goals and Conversions
- How to set up Goals?
- Types of Goals
- How to Integrate AdWords and Analytics accounts?
- How to set up Filters?
- How to generate reports in Google Analytics?
- Social Media Optimisation (SMO) & Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Introduction To Social Media & Facebook
- Social Media and Its Importance in Digital Marketing.
- SMM Vs. SMO.
- Introduction to Facebook.
- Facebook account setup.
- Facebook for Personal Account and Its Elements.
- Creating a post.
- Facebook Page for businesses.
- Different Types of Business pages offered by Facebook.
- Profile Pic and Cover photo dimensions for pages.
- Types of Posts and Statistics.
- Hashtags and its advantages.
- Facebook Page Designing.
- Increasing Facebook followers organically
- Page management options.
- Facebook Events creation.
- Facebook Groups & Types of Groups.
- Importance and Advantages of running a community on Facebook.
- Introduction to Facebook Advertisements.
- Difference between Facebook Advertising and Google Search Advertisements.
- Understanding face book’s ads account structure.
- Creating Landing Pages/Funnels for Ads.
- Important tips and tricks to create successful landing pages/funnels.
- Understanding Campaign Structure and their objectives.
- Running Different types of campaigns on Facebook
- Different types of targeting on Facebook
- Age, Gender, Location, Behaviour, interest, and other demographics based saved audience targeting
- Other different types of targeting
- Optimizing and Spending controls
- Ad Copy Creation techniques & Types
- Ad Creatives design & Types
- Creating and Setting up Pixel
- Custom Conversion tracking
- Audience Retargeting
- Remarketing with Custom Audience
- Remarketing with Lookalike Audience
- Creating a campaign with a lookalike audience
- Metrics & Optimisations.
- How to handle negative comments on Facebook Ads
- Scaling Facebook Ads – Scaling with Audience Expansion, Asset Scaling, CBO Scaling, Ad Account, Sniper Method
- How to work as a Freelancer running Facebook Ads for clients
- Introduction to messenger marketing
- Tools for Messenger Marketing
- Messenger Bots
- Running Messenger Ads
- Building Messenger Subscribers
- Messenger Broadcasts
- Messenger Segmentation
- What is Instagram Marketing
- Why should you use Instagram for your business
- How to increase followers on Instagram
- Tips to get good Engagement on Instagram
- Best Instagram Marketing Tactics
- Instagram Hashtags
- Instagram Stories & their importance
- 60seconders on Instagram – Instagram Video Ads.
- IGTV and its importance
- Introduction to LinkedIn.
- Benefits of LinkedIn Network.
- LinkedIn Profile Creation.
- Optimizing the profile.
- Skills and Endorsements.
- Recommendations on LinkedIn.
- Adding new connections.
- LinkedIn Posts.
- LinkedIn Groups.
- Finding Jobs on LinkedIn.
- Creating a business page on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn business page customization.
- LinkedIn Page Posts.
- Retargeting Profile Views
- Retargeting in LinkedIn Marketing
- Leads Generation in LinkedIn
- Types of Ads in LinkedIn
- Different types of campaigns and objectives
- Audience Targeting
- AdFormats & Placements
- Budget & Scheduling
- Conversion Tracking
- LinkedIn Audience Network
- Lookalike Audience
- Custom Audience
- Introduction to Twitter.
- Twitter for Brand building.
- Creating a Twitter profile.
- Fan Engagement on Twitter.
- Twitter Hashtags.
- Choosing Hashtags for your business?
- Engaging users on Twitter.
- Integrating Twitter with other social media networking sites.
- Twitter Paid to advertise
- YouTube Marketing Introduction.
- Creating a Channel on YouTube.
- Different types of Videos.
- How to create different types of videos
- Screen Recording Tools
- Video Making Tools
- Video Editing tools
- How to Upload Videos to YouTube
- YouTube SEO Ranking Factors
- Keyword Research for YouTube
- YouTube Title, description, Tags optimization
- How to design attractive thumbnails
- End Screens & cards
- How to use Playlists.
- YouTube SEO Tools for Ranking
- Understanding Copyrights and Spam.
- Making Money From YouTube
- YouTube AdSense Monetisation Tricks & Tips
- YouTube Partner Program YPP approval
- Revenue sources other than AdSense
- YouTube Creator Studio Dashboard.
- YouTube Analytics.
- YouTube comment moderation.
- YouTube channel Suspension, Policy Violation rules.
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing.
- How Affiliate Marketing Works?
- Earning Money from Affiliate Marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing Networks.
- Affiliate Marketing Niches research
- Amazon Affiliate Network – Physical Products – India & US
- Impact Affiliate Network – Digital Products & Services
- Admitad Affiliate Network
- Other Popular Affiliate Networks – Click bank, JV Zoo, Commission Junction
- Affiliate Marketing execution & Tips
- Affiliate Marketing Tools.
- Best proven strategies to make money from
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Live Case Studies.
- What is Email Marketing?
- Advantages of Email Marketing.
- Types of Email Marketing
- Difference between Bulk mailing and List building
- Best Tools for Bulk mailing
- Lead generation for List Building
- Auto-Responders Mails.
- Designing Newsletters.
- Creating Mailing sequences
- Mail Blast
- Generating sales from Email Marketing – Product sales, Affiliate Sales.
- Avoiding spam folders – Double Option.
- Writing Subject lines for high CTR
- Reports Metrics and Analysis.
- What is Quora?
- Creating a Quora profile
- Generating Leads from Quora
- Questioning in Quora
- Answering in Quora
- Being Anonymous
- Quora Blog
- Running Paid Ads on Quora
- What is a Brand?
- Brand Story
- Brand Focus
- Brand Positioning
- Differences between Personal brand & organizational brand?
- Step by Step process of Building Personal Brands
- Branding Theme – Colour Strategies
- Structuring your brand
- Branding on Social Media
- Measuring Brand success
- Basics of Entrepreneurship
- Finding & testing a Business Idea
- Entrepreneurship Foundations
- Creating a Business Plan
- Raising Funds for Start-up
- Types of Companies in INDIA
- Payment Gateways India & Foreign
- Best Freelancing sites.
- Creating a profile in Freelancing websites.
- Applying for works on freelancing websites.
- Tips for getting projects on Freelancing websites.
- Establishing a Network to get freelancing projects.
- Getting Freelance Projects through Social Media
- Writing a professional email to clients.
- What is SMS marketing
- Advantages & Importance of SMS Marketing
- Why is SMS marketing so effective
- How to do SMS marketing
- What is Bulk SMS
- Do’s and Don’ts in SMS Marketing
- Best Practices
- What is Whatsapp marketing?
- Advantages & Importance of Whatsapp Marketing
- Why is Whatsapp marketing so effective
- How to do Whatsapp marketing
- Bulk Whatsapp Marketing Tools
- Send Messages to Unsaved contacts
- Writing Attractive Copies for Whatsapp marketing.
- Best Practice in Whatsapp Marketing
Paid Tools Covered
- Page builders in WordPress Elements Kit & Brizy Pro.
- WordPress Image Optimisation – ShortPixel Pro
- WordPress SEO Plugin – Rank Math Pro
- WordPress Backups – WPVivid
- Uber Suggest Pro – SEO
- SEM Rush
- Woo Rank
- Linux & Grammarly
- Keyword Tool.io
- Frase – SEO Content Research and content generation
- Labrika – SEO Audit Tool
- Beacon && Designer – EBook Creator
- Publisher, Social Bee, Content Studio – Social Media
- VidIQ & Tube Buddy – Video Marketing
- Mailchimp & Kirim Mail – Email Marketing
- Keyword planner
- Pabbly – Automations
- Botstar – Messenger Marketing
- Microsoft Clarity – User Behaviour
- Loom/Clapboard/BCast – Screen Recorders
- Vidnami/In Video – Video making
- Web Signals – Online Reputation Management
Pick your Flexible batches
Need any other flexible batches?
Customize your batches timings
Digital Marketing Trainers Profile
- We firmly support blended learning and seeks to provide students a well-rounded mixture of academic and practical understanding of digital marketing techniques.
- Our trainers have with 10+ years of experience in the Digital marketing field.
- Our trainers provide each students with individualized attention while also offering comprehensive Digital Marketing training with placement and hands-on experience.
- Our trainers give significant insights into Interview Questions and How to Manage Interviews through mock interviews, which helps students prepare for and handle interviews professionally and confidently.
Key features of Digital Marketing Training
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
You will get the convenience to Learn from the Experts from the current industry, to share their Knowledge with Learners. Grab your slot with us.
We provide the Real-time Projects execution platform with the best-learning Experience for the students with Project and chance to get hire.
We have protected tie-up with more than 1200+ leading Small & Medium Companies to Support the students. once they complete the course.
Globally recoganized certification on course completion, and get best exposure in handling live tools & management in your projects.
We serve the best for the students to implement their passion for learning with an affordable fee. You also have instalment to pay your fees.
We intend to provide a great learning atmosphere for the students with flexible modes like Classroom or Online Training with fastrack mode
Bonus Takeaways at BTree
- Students benefits from outstanding Digital marketing real-world experience.
- EMI options for both credit and debit.
- We provide with free live demo sessions.
- We offer E-books for all courses.
- 10+ live projects and support for placement.
- We provide 3-month internship for Digital Marketers
- Both online and offline sessions are recorded using a secure method.
- We assist the student with prepare mock interview and resume building.
Digital Marketing Certification
- Our Digital Marketing Certification Course in Chennai at BTree, you will study the required skill sets for a professional Digital Marketer to become skilled in these areas under the guidance of our Real-time specialists.
- After completing the course, which is accomplished by working on a real-world project, the applicant will be able to demonstrate that they have learned the skills required to begin working as a digital marketer.
- A certificate like this one, which you bring with your CV, helps to showcase your profile during the interview and opens the door to a variety of job prospects for you.
Our Team will help you with the registration process completely along with free demo sessions.
Every course training is built in a way that learners become job ready for the skill learned.
Along with our expert trainers our placement team brings in many job opportunities with preparation.
Get placed within 50 days of course completion with an exciting salary package at top MNCs globally.
Career Path after Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Training Options
Our ultimate aim is to bring the best in establishing the career growth of the students in each batch individually. To enhance and achieve this, we have highly experienced and certified trainers to extract the best knowledge on Digital Marketing Certification. Eventually, we offer three modes of training options for the students to impart their best innovations using the Digital Marketing & course skills. For more references and to choose a training mode, Contact our admission cell at +91-7397396665
- 40+ hours of e-Learning
- Work on live Digital Marketing tools
- 3 mock tests (50 Questions Each)
- Work on real-time industrial projects
- Equipped online classes with flexible timings
- 24×7 Trainers support & guidance
- 40+ hours of Digital Marketing classes
- Access live tools and projects
- 3 Mock exams with 50 Questions
- Live project experience
- Lifetime access to use labs
- 24×7 Trainers & placement support
- 45 hours of immense corporate training
- Support through our expert team
- 3 Mock exams (60 questions each)
- Work on real-time for Digital Marketing
- Life-time support from our corporate trainers
- 24×7 learner aid and provision
Get Free Career Consultation from experts
Are you confused about choosing the right and suitable course for your career? Get the expert’s consultation to pick the perfect course for you.
What Is the Difference Between Inbound Marketing and Outbound Marketing?
- In order to get people to respond by buying your product, outbound marketing relies on purchasing ads, acquiring email lists, and maximising brand awareness and exposure.
- On the other hand, inbound marketing emphasises capturing audiences with excellent content that matches their interests, increasing awareness and engagement, and nurturing the audience until they convert.
- Inbound marketing attracts clients to you because you target audiences that are interested in, or actively seeking for, your services or products rather than mindlessly advertising to a huge audience who may not be responsive to your communications.
- Another significant distinction between inbound and outbound marketing is that while outbound uses both offline and online tactics, inbound primarily concentrates on the online environment.
- Attracts a diverse audience
- Focuses on the customer
- A funnel for customer nurturing
- Tracking client involvement is simple.
- Complements the user experience
- Blogs, social media, opt-in emails, search, influencer marketing, and native advertising are some of the tactics used.
- Aims for a broad, more diverse audience
- Focuses on the brand or product
- One-way interaction that is inactive
- It is more difficult to track customer engagement.
- Both online and offline
- Interferes with the user experience
- Display advertisements, billboards, telemarketing scripts, magazines, TV commercials, and cold email outreach are all tactics.
What Are the Off-Page SEO Elements?
- While firms have a high level of control over on-page SEO, off-page SEO can be more difficult. Off-page SEO, on a broader level, refers to the reputation and popularity of websites and web pages. External referrals to a site or page, for example — sometimes referred to as “backlinks” — are critical to maximise the impact of marketing SEO.
- On-page SEO considerations are (1) Links, (2) Authority, (3) and Social.
- External links to a company’s digital content are an extremely significant component of search engine marketing. Internal connections from one page of a website to another are also crucial since they display to the main search engines a level of structure and cohesiveness.
- Not all links, however, are made equal.
- The quality of a link is frequently more essential than the total number of connections to a specific site or page. The best links to digital information come from trusted websites elsewhere on the internet. These connecting websites have a high level of authority (more on this below), demonstrating trustworthiness and usefulness.
- Search engines voucher spammy links that bring little to no value, therefore there are no shortcuts in this sector. Separate connections from several reliable sites, on the other hand, might boost the credibility of a certain website or webpage. Furthermore, internal links aid in the organisation of a website’s structure and can assist SEO marketing efforts.
- Another important facet of off-page SEO is the authority or credibility of a certain website or web page. When seen through a macro lens, trustworthy and authoritative websites will often appear on the first page of search engine results. To gain authority over time, use transparent SEO tactics and establish a solid online reputation.
- From the viewpoint of SEO marketing, the following are important components of authority:
- Domain authority – is a ranking number that aims to forecast how a website as a whole will rank in search engine results. Backlinks, top-level domains, and other characteristics are used to determine domain authority. Websites having a high domain authority rank higher in search results.
- Domain Age — Domain age is an essential factor in determining authority. Older websites rank higher than newer sites. However, domain age does not enhance ranks on its own. In other words, a website’s search rankings do not increase just because it has been online for a while.
- Page Authority – A ranking number that attempts to forecast how a page will rank in search engine results. Page authority is a comparable analysis to domain authority, except it is only performed on a single page. Pages having a high authority rank higher in search results.
- Bounce Rate – The amount of users who visit one page on a website before departing is referred to as the bounce rate. The implication is apparent, whether the user bounces due to bad content, long loading times, or an unpleasant experience. Websites with a high bounce rate lack authority and, as a result, miss out on some SEO benefits.
- Having a strong social media presence may also aid increase search engine marketing efforts. More precisely, search engines consider how users distribute an organization’s material in terms of:
- Quality — The mood or opinion of the user, including comments, responses, and ratings, is included in the quality statistic of social shares. In this regard, quality measurements seek to determine if the user who shared the information did so in a good, negative, or neutral manner.
- Quantity — The quantity metre for social shares is simpler, just counting the total number of shares. Although a large number of shares is obviously beneficial, it does not always result into conversions or customers.
- To enhance the social part of off-page SEO, the conversation returns to the value of content. It is feasible to increase the quality and number of social shares by developing high-quality content and updating often.
what is Affiliate Marketing and their types?
- Affiliate marketing is an advertising technique in which a firm pays third-party publications to create traffic or leads to its products and services. Third-party publications are affiliates, and the commission pay encourages them to develop new methods to promote the brand.
- Affiliate marketing is classified into three types: unattached affiliate marketing, related affiliate marketing, and involved affiliate marketing.
- Unattached Affiliate Marketing:This is a type of advertising in which the affiliate has no ties to the product or service being promoted. They have no recognised associated skills or knowledge, and they do not function as an authority on or make claims about its use. This is the simplest type of affiliate marketing. The affiliate’s lack of commitment to the potential consumer and product absolves it of the need to promote or advise.
- Related Affiliate Marketing: As the name implies, related affiliate marketing entails the promotion of items or services by an affiliate who has a connection to the offering. In general, the link is between the affiliate’s specialisation and the product or service. The affiliate has enough influence and skill to drive traffic, and their degree of authority makes them a reliable source. The affiliate, on the other hand, makes no representations regarding the usage of the product or service.
- Involved Affiliate Marketing: This sort of marketing creates a stronger bond between the affiliate and the product or service being promoted. They have used or are presently using the product and are certain that others will benefit from their pleasant experiences. Their own experiences function as ads, and they are reliable sources of information. On the other side, because they are making suggestions, any difficulties that arise as a result of the service may jeopardise their reputation.
What are the five most important Cs in Digital Marketing?
- • Content
- • Consistency
- • Creativity
- • Client Customization, and Communication
B2B vs. B2C digital marketing
- Business-to-firm (B2B) digital marketing focuses on online lead creation with the objective of connecting an organization with another business that will acquire its product or service.
- Business-to-consumer (B2C) digital marketing focuses on recruiting individuals and converting them into consumers. Customers’ buyer’s journeys are also becoming increasingly important in B2C digital marketing.
- B2B clients often have a longer decision-making process since it involves the involvement of more than one individual. B2C clients, on the other hand, simply require their own input and may make purchases based on sentiment or mood. B2C clients may also respond better to social media marketing or short-term bargains and offers found in email digital newsletters.
Digital Marketing benefits
- Benefits of digital marketing include the following:
- Global as well as local reach. Individuals in various time zones or throughout the world might see the same advertisement. Digital marketing also increases the exposure of local adverts, allowing businesses to personalize their locally focused ads.
- Choosing a specific audience. Customers and prospective customers may keep in touch with brands via email or social media platforms, allowing businesses to contact with them or test offers to obtain insights.
- Cost-effectiveness. Traditional means of marketing, such as TV commercials, are more expensive than digital marketing. Promoting via email and social media is nearly free.
- Channels that are customized. Depending on the business and platform, digital marketing channels may be advertised in a variety of ways. An organization’s marketing teams can discover their best. Within a business, marketing teams may identify their most effective and powerful marketing strategies and adapt them as necessary.et
The roles and responsibilities of digital marketers
- Projects and campaigns in marketing are only as effective as the individuals who organize and manage them. The tasks and responsibilities of digital marketing that go into creating a successful digital marketing team must be clearly defined as more businesses and organizations recognize the value of a strong digital strategy.
- The following are key digital marketing team roles:
- • Digital marketing project manager
- • Digital marketing strategist
- • Social media manager
- • Content writer/creator
- • SEO specialist
- • PPC specialist
- • Graphic designer
- Digital marketing project manager
- Project managers for digital marketing do not participate in marketing projects directly. They instead oversee the many marketing projects and the teams who work on them. They determine the consequences of delays or schedule problems and put alternate plans into action. They are in charge of setting up reporting processes to keep an eye on project execution and quality after it has started.
- A digital marketing project manager’s primary tasks include the following:
- • conducting assessments of marketing campaigns and obtaining client feedback
- • Keeping track of project schedules and spending plans
- • Task delegation and team member monitoring
- • Arranging the timing and carrying out new marketing tasks
- • Increasing efficiency by codifying marketing processes
- • Ensuring resources are properly allocated for the effective completion of the project
- • Creating and executing change management strategies for digital marketing initiatives
- • Evaluating, controlling, and minimizing digital marketing risks.
- Digital marketer
- By working on specified tasks within the established deadlines and budgets, a digital marketer implements digital marketing campaigns and initiatives. They might be viewed as the operators or technicians of a digital marketing strategy.
- To do tasks more quickly and effectively, digital marketers need to remain up to speed with the greatest technologies available. A manager of digital marketing is accountable for the following:
- • Working on digital marketing projects
- • Establishing a consistent brand message
- • Analysis of marketing campaign results
- • Use lessons learned from earlier campaigns to improve current ones
- • Getting audiences online to interact
- • Collaborating with outside partners to realize business and marketing objectives establishing key performance indicators.
- Social media manager
- For many potential online customers, social media is their first point of contact with brands. Therefore, the core of responsibilities for digital marketing is social media management. The organization’s message is disseminated on social media through social media managers.
- They track click rates, audience growth, engagement, organic reach, and brand success. A social media manager’s responsibilities in digital marketing include:
- • Choosing how often to publish on social media
- • Addressing remarks and responses
- • Fostering a close relationship between the clientele and the company
- • Collaborating with other members of the marketing team
- • Developing a social media plan to boost exposure and participation on social media
- Content creators
- Writers, videographers, and other producers that create online material to fulfil marketing goals are examples of content creators. Content might be in the form of text, audio, video, or another kind of media.
- Most marketing teams collaborate with a hybrid team of content producers that consists of both internal and external writers. In addition to blogs, emails, and videos, they provide content for other marketing platforms.
- Creators of content are essential to marketing teams since their work reflects the caliber of a marketing campaign. Every person they come into contact with is affected by the digital marketing tasks that content providers perform. Digital marketing content producers have a variety of responsibilities, such as:
- • Making sure that brand messaging is consistent
- • Developing innovative content strategies to sell the goods and services provided by the firm
- • Making material of a high standard
- SEO specialist
- Search engines like Google are thought to be the starting point of 93% of all internet interactions. Organic traffic has the potential to be a fantastic source of customers for your company with the right SEO (search engine optimization) tactics.
- Having an SEO expert on your team is essential to the effectiveness of your digital marketing strategy because many Internet users don’t click past the first page of search results. They make sure site material is simple to read, responsive on mobile devices, and search engine optimized. By using the appropriate keywords and an SEO plan to optimize website and blog content, they also increase organic reach.
- An SEO expert’s responsibilities in digital marketing include:
- • Creating and executing keyword strategy
- • Updating title tags, alt text for images, and metadata to boost search engine placement
- • Controlling software such as a website and Google Analytics
- • Developing SEO tactics to boost website conversion
- • Improving the performance of content for search engines
- • Carrying out SEO audits
- • Producing studies on SEO techniques
- PPC specialist
- A PPC (pay-per-click) specialist is beneficial to businesses that invest in paid web advertising. PPC experts make use of paid digital marketing platforms to reach the target audience and increase organic reach.
- The ideal keywords for your target demographic may be found for niche advertisements with the use of marketing tools like Google Keyword Planner and Ahrefs. PPC marketing solutions are effective in increasing audience size, increasing traffic, and achieving marketing campaign objectives.
- PPC managers’ responsibilities in digital marketing include:
- • Dividing up the target market
- • Developing critical performance indicators
- • The production of sponsored advertising copy
- • Planning and carrying out sponsored advertising campaigns
- • Analysis and improvement of running paid campaigns
- Monitoring, revising, and improving your material in real-time are necessary when running online advertising campaigns. Every marketing organization that uses sponsored ads benefits from having a person assigned to the position, whether they outsource the work or keep it in-house.
- Graphic designer
- Every digital marketing effort must have design. Now more than ever, having clear and lovely visual components is essential to a campaign’s success.
- The development of compelling brand assets, including as logos, media kits, presentations, and social media postings, depends heavily on graphic designers. Your brand becomes memorable and recognized for customers when you use consistent branding.
- Even though graphic design is one of the key responsibilities of the digital marketing team, many marketing teams hire independent graphic designers via sites like Up work.
- A graphic designer’s responsibilities in digital marketing include:
- • Creating graphic components for social media postings, content marketing, and other marketing uses
- • Realizing design concepts for sporadic marketing tasks
- • Coordinating brand resources in order to work with other brands
- • Establishing brand design principles
- • Designing a website with input
- Different digital marketing teams have different goals. There are additional positions in certain businesses, such as brand manager, front-end developer, and community manager. You must specify which positions on the digital marketing team are important for your project and build a special team to meet the demands of your business.
Digital Marketing salary packages
- • The average beginning salary for a Digital Manager is roughly 3.0 Lakhs per year (25.0k per month). A Digital Marketing Manager must have at least two years of experience.
- • The average beginning salary for a Digital Analyst is roughly 1.8 Lakhs per year (15.0k per month). A minimum of one year of experience is necessary to be a Digital Analyst.
- • The average beginning salary for a Digital Marketing Associate is roughly 1.5 lakhs per year (12.5k per month). A Digital Marketer Associate does not need any prior experience.
- • The average beginning salary for a Digital Specialist is roughly 2.2 Lakhs per year (18.3k per month). A minimum of one year of experience is necessary to be a Digital Marketer Specialist.
- • An entry-level SEO with less than three years of experience gets an average annual income of 2.5 lakhs. A mid-career SEO with 4-9 years of experience earns an average pay of 4.7 Lakhs per year. An experienced SEO with 10-20 years of experience makes an average compensation of 8.1 Lakhs per year.
- • An entry-level(SMM) social media marketingmanager with less than three years of experience earns an average annual income of 3.3 lakhs. A mid-career Social Media Marketing Manager with 4-9 years of experience earns an average salary of 7.1 Lakhs per year. An experienced Social Media Marketing Manager with 10-20 years of experience gets an average pay of 12.8 Lakhs per year.
Advanced Benefits of Digital Marketing Training at BTree
Our placement team supports in interview preparation process and will also help you with technical readiness with access to questions material.
BTree has created and re-write more than 300+ job-winning resumes and job cover letters for our learners at no additional cost driven by the course fees.
Recently Placed Candidates
I have completed my Digital marketing course at btree systems. Learn a lot of new things in the related field and the ambience here really cool. This is great opportunity for anyone who will to choose this field and make us think what’s next in upgrading our marketing skills. Now I am working at Accenture and also doing my freelancing digital marketing projects. Thanks to btree!
Real time in depth learning, classes are interesting and on point. The modules are well designed and the trainers are well versed with their subjects. I received prompt placement assistance and now I placed as a Digital marketing associate at Freelancer
I got my Digital marketing certification at btree systems is a grate placed to learn. They provide 3-month certification course; my trainer gives me a valuable content in this course. He’s SEO teaching is amazing all you need know about social media marking. Thank you btree team!
Our Top Hiring Partners
Join our referral program
Earn up to 25% off on course fees or Join as a group and grab up to 40% discount on total fees Terms and Conditions applied*
FAQ on Digital Marketing Training in Chennai
It is possible to learn Digital Marketing concepts by myself?
- Yes, you may learn the theoretical ideas of Digital Marketing on your own. However, it is recommended to enrol in a professional Digital Marketing Training Institute to gain a comprehensive grasp of the practical applications and academic concepts. BTree Systems Digital Marketing Course in Chennai provides students with intensive instruction in the most recent Digital Marketing ideas as well as real-time applications.
If I miss the Class how to make up?
- Don’t worry. If a student misses even one class during the course, we promise that the material will be made up as soon as humanly feasible. A Flexi pass will be provided to each student, which they can use for 90 days at any time.
Can I access the course material in online?
- Yes, students have lifetime access to the study materials, videos, and top MNC interview questions on the student site.
Does BTree Systems provide job assistance after course completion?
- We place students in environments that are appropriate for their unique needs. For the purpose of assisting students in feeling more at ease throughout the testing interview process, we provide training programs that include mock interviews and presenting skills.
What is the eligibility to become a digital marketing?
- You must have finished your degree in order to enrol in any digital marketing certificate or course. Certain courses are exclusively open to professionals or interns, not to freshmen or graduates. To enrol in such courses, you must have at least two years of work experience. This course is usually eliminated for MBA graduates.
Is this digital marketing hard to learn?
- Technical skills and soft skills are the two primary areas of digital marketing talents. Whether or not a person considers digital marketing tough to learn is determined by their attitude toward those skills, background, and past experience.
- Some people find it difficult to acquire several technical disciplines, such as SEO, pay-per-click (PPC), search advertising, social media marketing, content planning, influencer marketing, referral marketing, and data analytics. Although digital marketers are not required to be experts in all of these areas, they must be experts in at least one of them in addition to having a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing channels.
- The soft skills necessary for digital marketing—communication, project management, and adaptability—may come effortlessly to certain people but cause difficulties to others.
Do you provide any career guidance?
- Yes, we provide a career camp to both new and experienced employees (IT or non-IT).
How long does it take to master the concepts of SEO?
- It completely depends on how quickly you are learning. Moreover, when you enter a reputable Digital Marketing Training Institute, mastering SEO is not a laborious task. Under the guidance of working digital marketing professionals, BTree systems offers students the finest SEO training techniques.
Name the five DS in Digital Marketing?
- Digital marketing is mostly based on the 5Ds, which are as follows:
- • Digital Devices
- • Digital Media
- • Digital Platforms
- • Digital Technology
- • Digital Data
What are the various payment options?
- You can pay in any of the ways listed below, and both offline and online training will send you an email receipt right away.
We accept all major kinds of payment options Cash, Card (Master, Visa), Net Banking, Google Pay, PhonePe, PayPal, and Paytm.
What kind of EMI option do you provide?
- We accept all popular payment methods. EMI replacements were just included to all of our courses.
Option for EMI with a debit or credit card.
BTree Students Reviews
Azure DevOPs Student Imran shares his Experience
Aws Student SaiNath shares his Experience
Python Full Stack Development Student Dilli Babu shares his Experience