Tools and languages covered
- tier Architecture
- .Net Framework
Overview of Dot Net Training in Chennai
Join the best ASP.NET / Dot Net Training Institute in Chennai. Were you will be taught under highly skilled and knowledgeable staff of trainers that have years of expertise in teaching students and assisting them in getting placements in reputable firms. The Dot Net course is created by specialists and designed in such a way that every student understands it from beginning to end. Students will be able to study a variety of skills in order to remain one step ahead of the competition.
Our asp dot net training in Chennai is specifically designed for students, undergrads, graduates, working professionals, and freelancers. We offer comprehensive .NET domain training with interesting insights to help learners build successful careers.
- Formally dot net or .NET is “a Microsoft-created open source developer platform for developing a wide range of apps, It is a free and updated computer software framework for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. With dot net, you may use a range of languages, editors, and frameworks to make apps for the web, mobile, pc, gaming, Internet of Things (IoT), and other platforms. ASP.NET Core web apps, command-line/console apps, libraries, and Universal Windows Platform apps are the four cross-platform scenarios supported by dot net.
- .NET applications can be written in C#, F#, Visual C++, or Visual Basic.” .NET is the technology that allows you to create and run C# programs.
- • C# is a programming language that is simple, trendy, object-oriented, and type-safe.
- • F# is a programming language that makes it simple to write code that is simple, safe, and highly functional
- • Visual Basic is a user-friendly language with a simple and direct syntax for developing type-safe, object-oriented programs.
- Dot Net is used in almost every industry, including architecture, gaming, software, and code management. For instance, a number of dot net software development frameworks are used by Cisco, Dell, Samsung, Intel, GoDaddy, and other companies to develop apps that are compatible with or may be integrated with well-known products.
- Many firms use .NET as a framework that allows companies to easily create highly scalable apps. The framework is also expandable, so companies do not need to migrate away from it when dealing with high traffic.
- We focus on innovative concepts, high-quality training, effective classes, and 100% opening doors to opportunities. Our VP dot net training certified Students are placed across the nation. We are the leading Dot Net training center in Chennai, offering 100% placement help. We provide the best dot net developer training along with a well-known .NET certification.
- For the past 15 years, we have given quality education and have taught over one lakh+ students at BTree with affordable costs, keeping students and IT working professionals in mind. Our trainers are industry specialists with hands-on expertise in the field of information technology. We present live projects and real-world scenarios so that learners can implement what they learn in class to use.
Corporate Training Program
Enhance your employee’s skills with our learning programs and make your team productive.
The Learners Journey
We will prepare you for dot net interviews and assist you with the admissions process. In addition, there will be processes such as student inquiries, career guidance, live demonstrations, Timely Doubt Resolution, admission process, evaluation, certification, interview, and placement help.
Curriculum for Dot Net Course in Chennai
- Technologies & Software Basics
- Tools & Technology
- Software Ecosystem
- ‘n’ tier Architecture
- Tools Installation & Setup
- Framework Architecture
- Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Memory Management by Garbage Collection (GC)
- Program Structure
- Namespace and Class Concepts
- members & operations
- Value types
- Reference types
- Boxing & Unboxing
- Conditions & Loops
- Exception Class
File Directory and IO Operations
- Files and
- Readers and
- Implicit & Anonymous types
- Delegates & Events
- LINQ Overview
- LINQ Operators
- Unique & FK Constraint
- DeleteRule & Data Relations
- Solution Structure
- HTML Helper
- Razor view engine
- Razor syntax
- Action Result
- Layout view
- Partial View
- ORM Concept
- EF Overview
- Entity Class
- Query Mechanism
- Development Approach
- DB Context
ASP.NET MVC Advanced
- Routing concept
- Routing config
- pattern etc.,
- MVC Area
- Model Binding
- Bind Attributes
- Hidden Fields
- Cookies etc.,
- Windows Service
- Service overview
- WCF Service
- End Points
- Consuming Options
- Error Handling
- Repository Overview
- Aggregated Root
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET Core overview
- Getting Started
- Startup Class
.NET Core SDK
- Line Interface
- (CLI) Tool
- Repository Overview
- Aggregated Root
ASP.NET Core Web API
- ASP.NET Core Web API
- Return Types
- Data Operations
- Auto Mapper
- Razor pages overview
Web App Security
- Forms Authentication
- Setup & Configuration
- Programmatically access API
- using JWT
- Nunit Testing and Moq
Pick your Flexible batches
Need any other flexible batches?
Customize your batches timings
Mentors profile of ASP Dot Net Training
- Our mentors are well-equipped to offer a complete dot net certification course. At BTree, we have Expert Trainers with 15+ years of industry experience.
- Our mentor provides each student with individualized attention while also offering comprehensive .NET ASP training with placement and lots of hands-on experience.
- Our trainer also trains our learners for interviews and gives them all of the skills they need to land a job.
- Through mock interview sessions, our trainers give students comprehensive assistance on how to face and manage interview questions, which helps students develop a professional CV and builds their confidence.
- As you start working on practical projects to develop your skill sets, our trainers will guide you by giving advice, feedback, and encouragement as needed.
We have completed a number of large projects up to the year 2022 and as a team, we encourage students to think innovatively, create ideas, and build self-confidence. We provide comprehensive hands-on training programs to help applicants become highly skilled. We work with students in a variety of ways to make sure that they get the best results possible while being monitored. For further details, please feel free to contact our project manager at +91-7397396665 for more details.
Creating Appointment Scheduler
It becomes tough for the business person to keep track of all meetings. This project will teach you how to create an Appointment Scheduler using .NET framework
Building Online Job Portal
In this project, you will use ASP.NET to create your own employment portal,which is similar to other online job portals such as LinkedIn, naukri.com, and others
Creating Social Networking web
In this project, you will design your own web-based social networking application similar to Facebook, Orkut, Hi5, Google Plus, Friendster, and Twitter.
ATM Banking system
ATM Banking System is a software program that allows users to perform a variety of tasks. Where you will learn to build banking software apps using ASP.NET
Key Features of Dot Net Training in Chennai
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
You will get the convenience to Learn from the Experts from the current industry, to share their Knowledge with Learners. Grab your slot with us.
We provide the Real-time Projects execution platform with the best-learning Experience for the students with Project and chance to get hire.
We have protected tie-up with more than 1200+ leading Small & Medium Companies to Support the students. once they complete the course.
Globally recoganized certification on course completion, and get best exposure in handling live tools & management in your projects.
We serve the best for the students to implement their passion for learning with an affordable fee. You also have instalment to pay your fees.
We intend to provide a great learning atmosphere for the students with flexible modes like Classroom or Online Training with fastrack mode
Bonus Takeaways at BTree
- Our Dot Net course duration covers a completely updated curriculum taught by professional trainers.
- We provide career counseling to both new and experienced candidates.
- At the time of admission, there is an option of half-payment and an EMI is available.
- We provide the best training on dot net courses at affordable fees, which allows everybody to achieve their aim of becoming a dot net developer.
- We will offer you a free demo session before you sign up for the course.
- Both online and classroom training methods are available, and both sessions are securely recorded for future classes.
Dot Net certification
- The Dot Net certification offered by the BTree system is a detailed exposure to the internet and net coding in C#. It is a professional certification that proves that the candidate has the required skills to work as a professional dot net developer.
- Because the IT industry is developing and expanding, having this certificate along with your CV benefits in prioritizing your profile during the interview process, and it also opens the door to a large range of job opportunities.
- We offer the best dot net training, our trainers are specialists with 15+ years of expertise who will help you to improve your skills by using the most recent strategies and approaches on the market. This .NET Certification Training is a perfect way to learn and master the fundamentals of Microsoft technology.
Our Team will help you with the registration process completely along with free demo sessions.
Every course training is built in a way that learners become job ready for the skill learned.
Along with our expert trainers our placement team brings in many job opportunities with preparation.
Get placed within 50 days of course completion with an exciting salary package at top MNCs globally.
Career Path after Dot Net Training
Dot Net Training Options
Our ultimate aim is to bring the best in establishing the career growth of the students in each batch individually. To enhance and achieve this, we have highly experienced and certified trainers to extract the best knowledge on Dot Net Certification. Eventually, we offer three modes of training options for the students to impart their best innovations using the tools & course skills. For more references and to choose a training mode, Contact our admission cell at +91-7397396665
- 40+ hours of e-Learning
- Work on live Dot Net tools
- 3 mock tests (50 Questions Each)
- Work on real-time industrial projects
- Equipped online classes with flexible timings
- 24×7 Trainers support & guidance
- 40+ hours of Dot Net classes
- Access live tools and projects
- 3 Mock exams with 50 Questions
- Live project experience
- Lifetime access to use labs
- 24×7 Trainers & placement support
- 14 hours of immense corporate training
- Support through our expert team
- 3 Mock exams (60 questions each)
- Work on real-time Dot Net projects
- Life-time support from our corporate trainers
- 24×7 learner aid and provision
Get Free Career Consultation from experts
Are you confused about choosing the right and suitable course for your career? Get the expert’s consultation to pick the perfect course for you.
The benefits of Dot Net
- Developmental Ease: Developers prefer .NET because it offers several tools that make their jobs simpler. Developers, for example, may use the Visual Studio suite to create code quicker, collaborate more effectively, and test and modify their code more effectively. The ability to reuse code between implementations lowers development costs.
- Performance-Oriented applications: .NET apps are faster to respond and use less processing capacity. They have strong built-in security mechanisms and execute server-side operations like database access rapidly.
- Community support: .NET is open source, which ensures that anybody can use, read, and modify it without restriction. The .NET software is maintained and improved by an active development community. The.NET Foundation is a non-profit organization founded to help the.NET community. It offers educational materials, open-source.NET projects, and a variety of events for.NET developers.
What are dot net programming languages?
- The three Microsoft-supported languages for NET programming are C# (pronounced C sharp), F# (pronounced F sharp), and Visual Basic. Other languages that interact with the.NET framework have been created by various firms and developers.
- F#: F# has a simple syntax and requires little code to construct programs. It is an open-source programming language that makes it simple to develop succinct, secure, and high-performing programs. It also includes an advanced programming rules system and a user-friendly standard library for creating mission-critical, efficient, quick, and dependable software.
- Visual Basic: Microsoft Visual Basic is an object-oriented programming language. Using Visual Basic, you may quickly and easily construct type-safe .NET applications. Programming language type safety refers to how many logical coding mistakes are avoided or prevented.
What is dot net's Future Scope?
- Nowadays, dot net is a popular open-source website-building platform. Microsoft’s current trend is to introduce a variety of new technologies and features. Because many website development organizations use dot net, it is rapidly expanding for web application manufacturing. Asp.Net is an excellent example of a web development platform that is regarded as the best in the next generation. There is a significant demand for dot net professionals in all areas; the pay scale can increase by an average of 4 – 12 lakh every year. Developing knowledge in dot net will be the finest choice for your future with so many job opportunities in dot net technology. It is the future’s fastest-growing technology.
What Are the Roles and Responsibilities of a dot net professional?
- There are various Dot Net professional Roles available today, and the duties they carry out are determined by their individual function. To keep ahead in this competitive industry, dot net developers must constantly improve and reinvent themselves. Over the last decade, there has been a significant increase in the need for Dot Net Developers. The following are the major responsibilities of Dot Not developers:
- • Creating text-based apps and testing them on .NET-based applications.
- • Creating codes for application access
- • Identifying and correcting system flaws
- • Risk analysis
- • Creating process and policy papers in order to launch apps
- • Creating and tracking various systems for an application
What are the various dot net components?
- CLR (Common Language Runtime): CLR is responsible for common syntax, automated memory management, and common data types. CLR is also in charge of creating native code from MSIL code.
- CLS (Common Language Specification): As we know .NET supports 63 programming languages, and each language has its own syntax for generating code, and one language does not support the syntax of another. That implies all 63 programming languages support the characteristics of the common syntax that are part of .NET.
- CTS (Common Type System): CTS follows specific rules about the declaration and use of data types in computer code. CTS also defines the data types that will be utilized in the application. We can even create our own classes and functions using the CTS principles; this helps in calling data types declared in one programming language by other programming languages.
- Garbage collector: The garbage Collector is in charge of automated object memory management. The garbage collector is also responsible for eliminating useless objects from memory. Garbage Collector Memory is separated into three generations: Generation 0, Generation 1, and Generation 2.
- JIT Compiler: JIT Compiler is in charge of compiling MSIL Code and creating Native Code. JIT compilers are classified into three types: Normol Jitter, Echono Jitter, and Pre Jitter.
The distinction between ASP.NET and .NET
- The major difference between .NET and ASP.NET is that .NET is a software platform that allows developing, running, and executing apps while ASP.NET is a web framework that is a part of .NET and enables building dynamic web apps.
- ASP.NET is an open-source server-side web app framework crafted to build dynamic web pages. Another distinction between .NET and ASP.NET is that .NET offers a programming environment for creating dependable, scalable applications, whereas ASP.NET offers an environment for creating dynamic web pages.
.Net Vs Java?
- When deciding to learn a programming language, every programmer has the same question in mind. Which is better? Java and .NET are both extensively used programming languages. Many firms use them to create online applications and websites. While Security is a crucial aspect of any software framework, and according to research, Dot Net is more secure than Java. Java has a vulnerability density of 30.0, while .Net has a vulnerability density of 27.2. Both have been considered the most widely used technology in the software industry.
- In conclusion, .Net and Java provide nearly identical functions. However, Dot Net runs better than Java and contains tools for complex user interfaces. Dot Net is a broad term that includes various languages, tools, and technologies. Aside from these differences, the performance of .NET and Java is quite similar. Even though Java skills were in high demand, the .NET future will have greater market control in 2023.
Why is Dot Net expert the best career choice?
- You must be aware of the extremely promising IT sector, which tends to provide a lot of job chances. It is strongly linked to numerous programming languages, which are known to promote its global expansion. Various job opportunities and career alternatives are emerging for professionals as the IT industry develops. Yes, there are many different technical advancements happening now. However, it appears that the dot net is growing every day.
- Dot Net is a flexible programming language that is used to construct software tools and related products that are compatible with diverse system settings. Dot Net programming has a specific role in the IT sector for designing and delivering software tools for web and server applications. Without a doubt, pursuing a career in the Dot Net sector makes you adaptable, skilled, and the most in-demand developer.
- This technology has been around for a while, but it appears to have a bright future. In view of this, dedicating a few years to studying dot-net technologies will surely be a wise use of your time.
What are the Dot Net programming platforms?
- Dot net Framework: The.NET Framework, originally released in 2002, is the platform’s first and oldest implementation. It features three core application models: WPF, Windows Forms, ASP.NET Forms, and the Base Class Library.
- Dot net core: Dot Net Core was introduced in 2016. It is a cross-platform rebuild of the dot net Framework. The new system aims to rule the cloud area, as certain providers, such as Digital Ocean, are Linux-based. Not only is dot net Core cross-platform, but its many versions may also coexist on the same device. ASP.NET Core and the Universal Windows Platform are included in .NET Core (UWP).
- Xamarin: Xamarin, the third implementation, is popular for mobile apps and Mac products. Xamarin was originally developed independently of Microsoft and was a private software. Then, in 2016, Microsoft purchased it, transforming it into a fully open-source branch of the.NET platform. Xamarin uses the Mono runtime and a version of the.NET Framework that has been modified to interact with iOS, Android, and Xamarin.Mac APIs.
- Windows Universal Platform (UWP): For all Windows 10 devices, UWP provides a similar type of system, APIs, and application model. The creation of universal apps for Personal computers, tablets, Xbox, Surface Hub, HoloLens, or Internet of Things (IoT) devices is therefore made possible by UWP.
Salary of DOT NET Developer in India
- In India, the starting salary for a DOT NET developer is around INR 1.5 Lakhs (₹12.5k per month) annually. A DOT NET developer makes an average pay of ₹3.8 lakh rupees (₹31.7k per month) per year in India. A DOT NET developer can get a maximum income of ₹8.5 lakhs per year (₹70.8k per month).
- A Beginner Dot Net Developer makes an average pay of ₹3.2 Lakhs annually with less than three years of experience. An experienced DOT NET Developer with 10-20 years of experience gets an average pay of ₹6.5 Lakhs annually, compared to a mid-career developer with 4-9 years of experience.
Advanced benefits at BTree
Our placement team supports in interview preparation process and will also help you with technical readiness with access to questions material.
BTree has created and re-write more than 300+ job-winning resumes and job cover letters for our learners at no additional cost driven by the course fees.
Recently Placed Candidates
I got to know about this dot net course during Career Camp, so I chose to enrol in it at BTree. They gave live projects and real-time experiences, which were incredibly useful and helped me, get selected as .NET Engineer at Accenture. I was initially concerned about course pricing, however, they provide reasonable courses and I must add that the trainers here were very qualified and their teaching was simple to follow. They helped me boost my confidence, then provided sample interviews that helped me succeed in the interview. I just want to thank my trainer and BTree system for everything.
I was working as a C language programmer at amazon, but I wanted to grow. One of my senior colleagues told me about this course, and I decided to enroll at BTree. My position has been promoted to Web developer and I received an increase in pay after taking this .Net certification course at BTree System. I’m pleased and want to thank my senior colleagues for suggesting this course, my trainer for good work, and BTree System for providing such excellent training. I would highly recommend this course to everyone.
Our Top Hiring Partners
Join our referral program
Earn up to 25% off on course fees or Join as a group and grab up to 40% discount on total fees Terms and Conditions applied*
FAQ for Dot Net course
Does dot net worth learning?
- Definitely yes, it won’t disappear anytime soon. We are no longer limited to Windows and the Microsoft stack, it is perhaps more important now than it was before. Dot Net is used extensively in the development of commercial applications. It’s even utilized for game development, IoT apps, and other things.
Why should I join the BTree system?
- One of Chennai’s top IT training centers is Btree Systems. Students from a range of technical sectors have been trained by us. Choose Btree Systems for the following special advantages.
- fully equipped classrooms
- Practical training
- Experts designed the course curriculum
- Skilled Trainers
- A flexible batch schedule
- Industry Exposure
- Affordable fees and placement support
What is the timetable for the classes?
- The Dot Net training program at the BTree system in Chennai offers a high level of flexibility in terms of both scheduling and course format. There is the choice of offline or online training sessions. Depending on which option is more convenient for them, trainees can choose.
How can I make up for the classes I missed?
- BTree Systems provides recordings of each session accessible for you to study before the next session. You can schedule sessions at your convenience with the Flexi-pass from BTree Systems, which gives you access to all or any classes for 90 days.
Where can I arrange a free demo session appointment?
- You can contact us at +91 7397396665, and we will respond as soon as possible with further details about the offers and discounts.
How would the BTree system assist me with placement?
- Our institute has a dedicated placement help team for Dot net certification. They assist you to create a profile on job portals and designing resumes to help you stand out from the competition. In order for you to get placed, we have partnerships with leading MNCs.
What level of expertise would I have in the subject after the course completion?
- The trainers at BTree Systems are here to assist students to build confidence in their subjects. By the time students receive certification, and will be extremely skilled in the subject they select.
What methods of payment are available?
- You can pay for both online and Classroom training using the methods listed below, and you’ll get an email receipt as soon as you make your payment. We just offered EMI options for all of our courses.
- Paytm, Phone Pe, Google Pay, PayPal
- Online banking
- Visa/Master card
- Cash/Check (Not for Online Training)
- An EMI option using a debit/credit card
What kinds of projects are included in this training course?
- BTree offers you the most recent real-world projects as part of the training curriculum. You will work on engaging projects in the domains of high technology, e-commerce, etc. Your skills will be equivalent to six months of demanding experience in the industry once you’ve finished the projects.
Do you offer course materials?
- Yes, we offer lifelong access to our dot net training resources and course materials.
BTree Students Reviews
Azure DevOps shares his Experience
Aws Student shares his Experience
Python Full Stack Development Student shares his Experience