Genpact salary for freshers
As a global professional services company, we now produce the business results that reshape markets and the future. Our Global Fortune 500 clients turn to us for digitally-led innovation and digitally-enabled operations that deeply my data to turn insight into action, guided by our experience reimagining and managing thousands of processes for hundreds of businesses. We work assiduously to create a world that is more advantageous to people, and we do it all on purpose. We built infrastructure individually by Genpact India.
We were established in 1997, and in 2005 we went independent, allowing us to serve more businesses with our knowledge and inventiveness. Since our NYSE IPO in 2007, we have developed into a force behind the digital transformation of the Fortune 500.
How can we apply Genpact Job for freshers?
To talk about some special qualities for new hires that will determine their desire and passion for jobs at a Genpact-like intelligence firm. We have three traits for you based on the comments made by hundreds of Genpact employees.
- Basic familiarity with Genpact’s software programs and products.
- Desire to be successful in business, consulting, and other ventures.
- Consider careers at Genpact if you possess these qualities. Join Android Training in Chennai to sharpen your skills if you want to meet their additional skill requirements.
Students interested in applying for open positions at Genpact must meet certain qualifications and skill requirements. Here is a summary of some fundamental qualifications
- Strong communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Cognitive ability and intellectual capacity.
- Strong management and communication abilities.
- Strong computer skills and a solid understanding of today’s most popular scripting languages
- Highly creative abilities and a strong desire to learn more about modern technology.
Additionally, Genpact needs these skills in order to offer fresh graduates a competitive Genpact Salary. Also, a degree from an approved college is required for applicants to be taken into consideration for employment with Genpact.
The following criteria must be met to qualify.
- Any degree (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA) in engineering, technology, or computer science is acceptable.
- The applicant shouldn’t have any academic backlogs or gaps at the time of application.
- High positions are prioritized for candidates with grades of at least 60%.
If you want to increase that, enrolling in Python training in Chennai will be beneficial to you; we advise you to do that. In this setting, you will have the chance to hone your skills in order to be ready for a successful campus placement.
Genpact application process
- If you are new to their website, you should follow the instructions below to apply for desired positions there.
- To apply for a position, you may visit the official website of Genpact.
- In this search console, you should enter the criteria and click “find a job”.
- You can filter your job search on the website based on employee location, experience, expertise field, and other criteria.
- If you locate the position it seems to be fit for you, “click and apply”.
- After submitting your application successfully, you will be contacted by an HR representative within a week.
Get Explore Now
Enhance your Knowledge and skills with our Training programs and make productive learning.
How beneficial for freshers at Genpact
Genpact provides a variety of benefits and incentives to its staff members. Here is a list of advantages.
- Genpact assumes responsibility for paying for health and life insurance policies. Additionally, it offers financial support for covering medical costs.
- During and after the pandemic, the company also offers work-from-home opportunities.
- Paternity and maternity leave that is compensated. Additionally, you are permitted to take additional leaves as needed.
- In addition, the company offers bonuses and salary incentives around holidays.
- Due to the company’s numerous global offices around the world, you can take advantage of opportunities for international relocation at any time.
Salary structure for freshers at Genpact
Genpact offers a competitive salary package to freshers who join the company. The salary package comprises various components such as basic pay, allowances, and bonuses.
Let’s take a closer look at each of these components:
Basic pay: The basic pay for freshers at Genpact varies depending on the role and location. On average, the basic pay for freshers ranges from Rs. 2.5 lakhs to Rs. 4 lakhs per annum.
Allowances: Genpact offers various allowances to its employees, such as transport allowance, meal allowance, and night shift allowance. These allowances are designed to cover expenses that employees may incur while performing their duties. The number of allowances may vary depending on the location and role.
Bonuses: Genpact rewards its staff with performance-based bonuses. Depending on the employee’s performance and the overall performance of the business, the bonus amount may change.
Genpact provides its employees with a range of additional benefits in addition to their salary package, including medical insurance, life insurance, and employee assistance programs.
Career Growth at Genpact
Genpact provides its employees with a structured career advancement path. To improve its employees’ skills and knowledge, the company offers a variety of training and development programs. At Genpact, there are several levels of advancement available, including associate, senior associate, team leader, assistant manager, manager, senior manager, and director.
- Manager Trainee ₹232k – 649k ₹415,674
- Operations Manager ₹401k – 2m ₹822,029
- Customer Service Associate ₹152k – 445k ₹254,843
- Process Analyst ₹150k – 398k ₹242,015
- Business Process / Management Consultant ₹141k – 833k ₹367,344
- Assistant Vice President (AVP), Regional Director ₹1m – 4m ₹2,661,051
- Finance Manager ₹468k – 2m ₹1,005,323
Genpact salary for freshers in India
It is 20% less, in our estimation than the typical fresher salary in IT services and consulting companies. The 12 most recent salaries that Genpact India employees have provided as input for salary estimates. Genpact India pays new hires a starting salary that ranges from 1.8 to 4.0 lakhs. For less than one year of experience to two years, the typical Genpact Fresher salary in India is 2.4 Lakhs.
Top skills required to work as a fresher at Genpact
Some of the prevalent skills needed to work as a Fresher at Genpact India include
- Customer service
- Customer care
- Voice process
- Customer support
Let’s say you’re hoping to land a position with a sizable salary. In that case, we advise taking an Artificial Intelligence Training in Chennai to gain a thorough understanding of AI. Your skill level would increase as a result of taking this course, which could increase your overall salary package.
Trainee in Database Management
Management of databases The entry of all company data into electronic or computer databases is a concern for trainees. In order to gather data for upcoming applications, they also maintain the records and company files. Those new hires who wish to receive a respectable first-year Genpact Fresher Salary may apply for this position. You must first acquire significant IT and professional skills in order to enroll. Among the essential skills are
- Database management and data entry experience that is relevant.
- Understanding of and practical experience with Microsoft Office and data management tools.
- Ability to safeguard the privacy of sensitive information.
- Strong organizational skills and project management experience.
- A nice perk will be passing a computer training certification course.
An additional set of duties that a database management trainee is in charge of performing are as follows:
- Create and maintain new customer accounts in the company’s database.
- By validating the database, you can check to make sure the data is accurate.
- Check each set of data for any errors or inaccuracies.
- Create and manage reports while also performing backup procedures.
- Manage confidential documents by scanning, printing, and managing them.
- Prompt response to queries from clients and colleagues.
- Make sure the office equipment is operating without any issues.
In order to advance their employment position within an organization, newly hired employees known as project trainees are required to take part in a series of soft-skills training courses. They must collaborate with senior staff members and other job specialists to gain knowledge and experience relevant to their chosen industry. You might be required to present your work if you join the team as a project trainee. A significant pay raise may be expected after a few years, and the typical Genpact Salary for Freshers is suitable for this position. As a result, in order to be considered for these opportunities.
You must possess the following fundamental skills in key software packages:
- Microsoft Office and any other relevant software should be well-versed.
- Programming fundamentals in Python, and Java, respectively.
- Ability to pick up new knowledge, abilities, and techniques for finishing tasks.
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills.
Most often, newly graduated engineers join the business in order to gain diverse work experiences in the industry. They are in charge of assisting employees, working on ongoing projects, carrying out fundamental research, and creating reports. Starting salaries at Genpact for new hires, particularly trainee engineers, can range from 1.8 to 2.4 lakhs per year.
If you are a recent graduate, this could be a fantastic package for you; however, in order to be considered for this position.
You must possess certain skills, such as the following:
- Proficiency in analytical thinking and logical reasoning.
- Ability to work well with others in groups.
- It calls for strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Having some basic software technical knowledge would be beneficial.
Following duties and responsibilities belong to graduate engineers.
- Successfully complete each of the tasks that have been given to you.
- Learn about their processes and working methods.
- Investigate and compile pertinent information.
- Consider attending seminars and client meetings to gain experience.
- During the traineeship, present all necessary paperwork.
Network Engineer Junior
Junior network engineers are essential to managing computer networks. The following fundamental skills in the technical and networking fields are required of freshmen who want to fill these roles with a competitive Genpact Salary for Freshers:
- Knowledge and practical experience related to networking principles.
- Knowledge of networking, networking hardware, and local area networks (LANs).
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot the issue and the ability to solve it.
- Solid familiarity with networking-related software and applications.
Many different tasks fall under the purview of a network engineer.
A list of some of the most important duties is provided below:
- Keep an eye on how well the servers and networks are functioning.
- While configuring the necessary settings, establish connections to both internal and external networks.
- Examine the IP addresses and network systems in great detail.
- The network will function more quickly if issues are fixed and it is improved.
- Collaborating with network architects to make network improvements.
Do you want to know more about networking’s guiding principles? Then enrolling in the GCP Training in Chennai would be beneficial.
Software Engineer Junior
Junior software engineers are frequently recent college grads who are interested in writing source codes for software. They collaborate with other teams to learn how to code effectively, get rid of bugs, and perform other pertinent tasks. Before applying for a position at Genpact, it is advised that fresh candidates who want to work as software engineers there and earn a Genpact Salary for Freshers become proficient in the following key skills.
- Programming skills in Python, Java, and R.
- Management expertise, as well as familiarity with email and Microsoft Office.
- Strong teamwork and time management abilities.
In order to learn all the foundations and methodologies required to test and verify software, you should enroll in a software testing course.
System Support Engineer
Systems Support Engineers play a crucial role in offering clients various forms of technical support. Additionally, they configure the systems using the most recent software and network configurations. Experts in their fields are typically chosen for this position. However, recent graduates are eager to apply for this position and benefit from Genpact’s fair compensation.
Freshers must acquire fundamental technical skills prior to applying. Some of the most crucial technical skills are listed below:
- WSUS, SMS, and SCCM knowledge
- Understanding of and practical experience with the DNS Management System and Microsoft Intune platforms.
- Having a firm understanding of network protocols, network devices, and MySQL.
- Understanding of managing mobile devices and operating systems.
- The fundamentals of any other programs that are pertinent as well as Microsoft 365.
Genpact Process Associate Salary
Process associates for manufacturing companies keep an eye on and enhance production processes. In this capacity, they evaluate the efficacy of current process systems, maintain process machinery, identify material and machine flaws, evaluate the general caliber of production, and compile process reports.
For employees with 0 to 1 year of experience, the average Genpact Process Associate salary in India is 2.8 Lakhs. At Genpact India, Process Associate salaries range for 5 years from 1.8 Lakhs to 4.0 Lakhs. It is 12% more than the typical Process Associate Salary in IT Services & Consulting Companies, based on their estimation.
Top skills required to work as a Process Associate at Genpact
One of the most sought-after skills for a Process Associate position at Genpact India is experienced in
- Voice process
- Customer focus
- Customer service.
What is the estimated salary for Process Associate for freshers in India?
Process Associates at Genpact can expect to make between ₹19,823 and ₹21,489 rupees per month in take-home pay. The average Genpact Process Associate salary in India is 2.8 Lakhs per year for workers with less than one year of experience to five years, which is the basis for the take-home pay estimations.
Process Developer Genpact Salary
You will be accountable for carrying out the duties of the position, which include transcribing inventories into Excel sheets, researching like kind, and quality of alternatives, and comprehending product categories under pressure. In this role, the accuracy, effectiveness, and retrieval of processed data are all required.
The average Genpact Process Developer salary in India is 3.9 Lakhs for experience ranging from 2 to 7 years. Process Developer salaries at Genpact India range from 2.7 Lakhs to 5.0 Lakhs. According to our estimates, it is 3% less than the average Process Developer Salary in IT Services & Consulting Firms. Salary estimates are based on the most recent 9.8k salaries received from Genpact India.
Top skills required to work as a Process Developer at Genpact
Some of the prevalent skills needed to work as a Process Developer at Genpact India include
- Accounts payable
- Invoice processing
- Process development
What is the estimated salary for Process Developer freshers in India?
A Process Developer at Genpact is thought to earn between ₹28,563k and ₹29,924k per month. The take-home salary is calculated using the average Genpact Process Developer salary in India, which is 3.9 Lakhs per year for employees with 2 to 7 years of experience.
Genpact Business Analyst Salary
Business analysts identify areas of the business that can be improved in order to boost efficiency and strengthen business processes. They frequently collaborate with others at all levels of the organization to communicate their findings and help implement changes. Determine the scope and priorities for product development sprint cycles in collaboration with project managers and developers. Work with the development teams to make sure they are following the product roadmap and comprehending the vision for the product.
The average Genpact Business Analyst salary in India is 6.9 Lakhs for experience ranging from 1 to 8 years. Business Analyst salaries at Genpact India range from 4.8 Lakhs to 10.5 Lakhs. According to, it is 1% less than the average Business Analyst Salary in IT Services & Consulting Firms. Salary estimates are based on 1.1k recent salaries received from Genpact India.
Top skills required to work as a Business Analyst at Genpact
A business analyst at Genpact India must have a variety of skills, including
- Business analysis
- Advanced excel
- Data analysis
What is the estimated salary for Business Analyst at Genpact in India?
A Genpact business analyst is expected to earn between ₹52,715k and ₹53,956k per month in take-home pay. The take-home pay is determined using the average Genpact Business Analyst salary in India, which is 6.9 Lakhs per year for workers with experience ranging from 1 to 8 years.
Genpact Customer Service Salary
Customer service representatives pay attention to customers’ inquiries and provide answers. Specialists in customer service interact with clients to address issues, complete orders, and disseminate details about the goods and services offered by an organization.
The average Genpact Customer Service Executive salary in India is 3.2 Lakhs for experience ranging from 1 to 7 years. Customer Service Executive salaries at Genpact India range from 2.2 Lakhs to 4.3 Lakhs. According to it is 45% higher than the average Customer Service Executive Salary in IT Services & Consulting Companies. Salary estimates are based on the 69 most recent salaries received from Genpact India.
Top skills required to work as a Customer Service at Genpact
A customer service executive at Genpact India must possess a variety of skills, including
- Voice process
- Customer focus
- Customer support
What is the estimated salary for Customer service at Genpact India?
An estimated ₹23,087K to ₹24,529K per month in take-home pay is what Genpact estimates the monthly salary of a customer service executive to be in India. The take-home pay calculation is based on the average Genpact Customer Service Executive salary in India, which is 3.2 Lakhs per year for employees with experience between 1 year and 7 years.
Genpact Voice Process Salary
The term “voice processing” refers to the BPO processes of recording, replaying, compressing, and decompressing speech as well as speech recognition and text-to-speech conversion.
The average Genpact Voice Process salary in India is 3.0 Lakhs for no experience. The salary for Voice Process at Genpact India ranges from 1.0 Lakhs to 6.4 Lakhs. According to our estimates, it is 43% higher than the average BPO Salary in IT Services & Consulting Companies. Salary estimates are based on the most recent five salaries received from Genpact India employees.
What is the estimated salary for the Voice process at Genpact India?
A Genpact Voice Process’s monthly take-home pay is reportedly between ₹21,466K and ₹23,107K in India. Based on the average Genpact Voice Process salary in India, which is 3.0 Lakhs annually for workers with no experience, the take-home pay was estimated.
Genpact Non-Voice Process Salary
Non-voice processes include responding to customer inquiries and engaging with customers through chat, SMS, ITES, and email. The non-voice mediums are very valuable, with live chat being the most popular way to communicate.
An individual should be capable of understanding what the customer wants. Moreover, you should be patient, well-spoken, and able to solve problems. An individual should be capable of understanding what the customer wants.
In India, the average Genpact NON-Voice Process salary ranges from 2 to 4 years of experience and is 2.6 Lakhs. The salary range for Genpact India’s NON-Voice Process is between 1.8 and 3.5 lakh rupees. Our calculations show that it is 24% higher than the typical NON-Voice Process Salary in IT Services & Consulting Firms. Salary projections are based on the 32 most recent salaries that Genpact India employees have provided.
What is the estimated salary for the Non-voice process at Genpact?
In India, a NON-Voice Process’s estimated take-home pay ranges from ₹18,036K to ₹19,729K per month. The take-home pay is determined using the average Genpact NON-Voice Process salary in India, which is 2.6 Lakhs per year for workers with experience ranging from 2 to 4 years.
FAQs for Genpact
What does Genpact supposed to pay?
The average yearly salary at Genpact is ₹588,091. At Genpact, salaries typically range from ₹230,543 to ₹1,817,683 per year. Vice President (VP), Operations employees at Genpact make the most with an average yearly salary of ₹3,406,609, while Accounts Payable Processor employees at the company make the least with an average yearly salary of ₹222,292.
Are Genpact employees happy with their pay?
For Genpact, our fair pay rating is 2.58. Check out reviews written by recent hires for information on pay and company culture.
What is Genpact’s highest salary?
Genpact’s highest reported salary is currently 2 million per year.
In the field of professional services, Genpact provides freshmen with a promising career path. The business offers its employees a competitive benefit package and a range of salaries. Employees at Genpact can advance in their careers and improve their skills and knowledge thanks to the company’s structured career growth path. Genpact can be a good option if you are a recent graduate seeking to launch your career in the field of professional services.