Ionic Framework Training in Chennai
We also provide you with complete placement assistance, mock interviews, resume writing, interview questionnaires and mainly a strong knowledge that will help you prove yourself.
About Best Ionic Framework Training Course
WHAT IS IONIC?
- When it is essential to develop the most interactive web application, you can’t just ignore Ionic from your list.
BTree Systems Ionic Framework Training in Chennai
- We guide you on how to build Ionic projects using various platforms with high interactivity as well as the usage of Angular for the development of navigation.
- Here you will learn most of the session with the help of real-time projects.
- Real-time projects give you a deep understanding of every aspect that also makes you develop your own web application at the earliest.
Section 4: Ionic Components
- Summary of Ionic CSS Components and Navigation
- Form elements
- Understanding Ionic Categories
- Layout and controller
- Working with Ionic Components
- Impressed with our Course Content?
Section 1: Introduction
- Mobile Hybrid Architecture
- Types of Mobile App
- Apps need to be built with Ionic.
- Install generator – Ionic
- Introduction to Scaffolding
- Ionic project structure
- Software Setup and Instalment
Section 2: Depth Understanding Ionic
- Install Lab Desktop App and creator App
- Ionic Framework Training in Chennai Command Line Interface overview
- Create first Ionic application
- What are emulators and how do you use emulators?
- Discussion about Ionic Platform
Section 3: Angular Fundamentals
- Study the angular basics
- Installing IDE
- Introduction to modules
- Overview of class and functions
- Introduction to components
- Understanding two-way data binding
- Dependency injection
- Error Handling
Section 5: Building an App
- Understanding States & Routing
- Summary of server architecture
- Learnings on capacitor
- Creating iOS and Android Apps
- Overview of Angular fire
- Refactoring the template
- REST API factory
- Creating and working with different types of Controllers
- Types of template
- Knowledge in development flow
Section 6: Debugging
- Summary of Error message
- Dev tools
- VS code
- Break points
- Debugging Android App
- Debugging iOS App
Section 7: Building an App
- Summary of application architecture
- Working with the Ionic Chat app
- Testing Android and iOS Apps
- Working with Cordova plugins
- Study about API
- Set up ng Cordova
- Overview of Data structure
- Google API key
- Set up maps, directives, controllers, templates
Section 8: To Release Ionic Application
- Overview of states
- HTTP requests
- Map modal
- Image picker
- Working with library applications, employee applications, etc.,