Manual testing training in Chennai
About Manual Testing Course
What is Manual Testing?
As the name itself states, Manual Testing is a process of testing an application by yourselves without involving any kind of automation. It is mainly to determine and experience the application and get rid of issues from the user end.
Why manual testing?
The verification and validation process is one of the most essential things in any application’s quality check. This step strongly demands a manual tester.
Skills that you gain from the Manual Testing Course
- BtreeSystem helps you gain solid knowledge in SDLC and STLC.
- A detailed discussion of our experts will let you understand the principle of testing.
- You could easily develop experience in Static & dynamic testing, functional and non- functional testing.
- Real-time experience that too during the learning process is something great which you can experience only with BtreeSystems.
BTREE SYSTEM – Key Features
Importance of Manual Testing
- This process has its own value which could never be replaced by any other inspection. Eg: Exploratory testing, usability testing, ad-hoc testing.
- Manual testing has a complete perspective of human which helps to solve things that machine couldn’t understand.
- Bugs that are contaminated by automation would get dissolved by this process.
- Manual testing will be helpful to check the end-user.
- Software Testing introduction
- Verification and Validation
- Application types
- Console Desktop
- Windows application or Desktop Application – Standalone and Client/Server applications
- Web application – 3- tier or N-tier application
- Web Portals
- Mobile Applications
- Difference between desktop applications and web applications
- Web Applications vs Web Portals
- Mobile application testing and introduction
Chapter 2: SDLC Models
- Need for SDLC and its Phases introduction
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype Model
- Spiral Model
- V – Model
- Analysis of traditional sdlc model and current model
- Incremental Model – Agile and Scrum Framework
- Agile Manifesto
- The Importance of Agile and its Different Framework
- Scrum roles and responsibilities
- Scrum user story splitting and estimation techniques
- Pros and Cons of Scrum framework
Chapter 3: STLC– Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Use cases, Test cases and Scenarios
- Difference between Test plan and Strategy
- How to prepare test report?
- Concept about Error, bug, defect and failure.
- Preparing Bug report
- Bug life Cycle
- Entry and Exit Criteria
- Priority and severity
- Introduction to test management tool
- Exercises with test management tools like bug tracker
Section 4: Principles of testing
- Seven Principles of testing – Importance
- Real-time examples of the below principles
- Exhaustive testing is impossible
- Defect Clustering
- Pesticide Paradox
- None of the applications are bug-free
- Testing is context-dependent of the application
- The intention of the application is to identify flaws in the application
- Importance of avoiding late testing
Section 5: Types of Testing
- Static and Dynamic testing
- Functional and Non Functional testing
Section 5.1: Functional Testing
- Black Box testing and its types
- BVA (Boundary Value Analysis)
- Equivalence partitioning
- Decision tables
- Graph based methods – State transition diagram
- All Pairs testing
- White box testing and its nature
- Statement coverage
- Path coverage
- Branch coverage
- How to calculate the complexity of the program
- SIT – System Integration testing
- UAT – User Acceptance testing
- Adhoc testing
- Regression testing
- Progression testing
- Alpha and beta testing
- Positive and Negative testing
- Integration – Big Bang approach and Incremental approach
- Top-Down and Bottom-Up Integration Approach
- Importance of Integration testing and its test case preparation
Section 5.2: Non-Functional Testing
- Importance of Non-functional testing
- Types of Non-Functional testing
- Performance testing (Stress and Load)
Have Queries? Ask our Experts
Have Queries? Ask our Experts
Factors that made us the best manual testing training company
- Learn from experts who have already achieved this in the field of manual testing.
- No fixed schedules. At BtreeSystems you can choose and prioritize your own schedules and timings.
- You can also go for online sessions which will be conducted by the experts.
- Get an opportunity to learn at the best institute in Chennai.
- Get to solve the real-time issues for the practical sessions.
- The best institute that is apt for both experienced and beginner level candidates.
- Exclusive offers for students.
- Mock interviews and preliminaries will be conducted.
RPA Training in Chennai
Cloud Computing Training in Chennai
Web Development Training in Chennai
Big Data Training in Chennai
Software Testing Training in Chennai
Mobile Application Training in Chennai
Frequently asked manual testing questions
Is it good to initiate a career in manual testing?
The role and the responsibilities of a manual tester
- The foremost task is to analyze the requirements of the client.
- Develop a test and case sheet with the requirement chart.
- Whatever defects you find, you have to move it to the developer.
Is it essential to learn manual testing before automation test?
Yeah, it is necessary.
Medavakkam, Adyar, Tambaram, Adambakkam, OMR, Anna Salai, Velachery, Ambattur, Ekkattuthangal, Ashok Nagar, Poonamallee, Aminjikarai, Perambur, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam, Besant Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, Chromepet, Teynampet, Choolaimedu, Madipakkam, Guindy, Navalur, Egmore, Triplicane, K.K. Nagar, Nandanam, Koyambedu, Valasaravakkam, Kilpauk, T.Nagar, Meenambakkam, Thiruvanmiyur, Nungambakkam, Thoraipakkam, Nanganallur, St.Thomas Mount, Mylapore, Pallikaranai, Pallavaram, Porur, Saidapet, Virugambakkam, Siruseri, Perungudi, Vadapalani, Villivakkam, West Mambalam, Sholinganallur.