Tools and languages covered
- SDLC Levels
- Web Services
Overview of Manual Testing Training in Chennai
Manual Testing Certification helps to use software test basic and learn all the major Manual testing concepts taught by working pros. With our Manual Testing Training in Chennai, you may learn concepts at an expert level in a hands-on context.
- The purpose of manual testing is to find faults, flaws, and defects in the software application. Manual software testing is the most fundamental of all testing methods, and it aids in the discovery of critical problems in software applications.
- Any new application must be manually tested before it can be automated. Manual software testing requires more effort but is required to determine automation viability.
- Static testing is also referred to as verification. It is a mechanism for validating files and documents. It ensures that we are creating the right product. It also validates our requirements. Test engineers will do operations such as Reviews, Inspections, and Walkthroughs using this technique.
- Validation is another term for dynamic testing. The testing of the software product is a dynamic process. It determines whether the generated product is correct or not.
- Software testers in the current industry need to have a thorough understanding of the software development process in addition to their proficiency in software testing. As a result, the development team and the project manager are always in contact.
- Manual testing is taught at the best Manual Testing Training in Chennai, as well as how it differs from automatic testing. We also keep batch sizes small so that students receive personalized attention. Our placement support includes assisting students with their job search until they find a suitable job.
Corporate Training Program
Enhance your employee’s skills with our learning programs and make your team productive.
The Learners Journey
We will prepare you on how to face Manual Testing interviews along with this you will also have the process like students enquire, counseling, live demo, admission process, evaluation, certification, interview, and placement support.
Curriculum for Manual Testing Course
- Software Testing introduction
- Verification and Validation
- Application types
- Console Desktop
- Windows application or Desktop Application-Standalone and Client/Server applications
- Web application-3-tier or N-tier application
- Web Portals
- Difference between desktop application and web applications
- Web application vs Web Portals
- Mobile application testing and its introduction
- Need of SDLC and its Phases introduction
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype Model
- Spiral Model
- Analysis of traditional sdlc model and current model
- Incremental Model-Agile and Scrum Framework
- Agile Manifesto
- Importance of Agile and its different framework
- Scrum roles and responsibilities
- Scrum user story splitting and estimation techniques
- Pros and cons of Scrum framework
SLC-Software Testing Lifecycle
- Difference between Use cases, Test cases and Scenarios
- Difference between Test plan and Strategy
- How to prepare test report?
- Concept about Error, bug, defect and failure.
- Preparing Bug report
- Bug life Cycle
- Entry and Exit Criteria
- Priority and severity
- Introduction to test management tool
- Exercises with test management tools like bug tracker
Principles of Testing
- Seven Principles of testing-Importance
- Real time examples for below principles
- Exhaustive testing is impossible
- Defect Clustering
- Pesticide Paradox
- None of the application is bug free
- Testing is context dependent of the application
- Intension of application is to identify flaws in an application
- Importance of avoiding late testing
Types of Testing
- Static and Dynamic testing
- Functional and Non Functional testing
- Black Box testing and its types
- BVA(Boundary Value Analysis)
- Equivalence partitioning
- Decision tables
- Graph based methods – State transition diagram
- All Pairs testing
- White box testing and its nature
- Statement coverage
- Path coverage
- Branch coverage
- How to calculate the complexity of the program
- SIT-System Integration testing
- UAT-User Acceptance testing
- Adhoc testing
- Regression testing
- Progression testing
- Alpha and beta testing
- Positive and Negative testing
- Integration–Big Bang approach and Incremental approach
- Top Down and Bottom up integration approach
- Importance of Integration testing and its test case preparation
Non Functional Testing
- Importance of Non-functional testing
- Types of Non-Functional testing
- Performance testing (Stress and Load)
- Configuration testing
- Requirement traceability matrix-Requirement mapping
- Test Coverage or Requirement Mapping
- What is MySQL
- Integration with MySQL
- MySQL functions
- Gmail Data Grid options
- SQL Injection
- Uploading and downloading images in Database
- Registration and Login forms with validations
- Pagging, Sorting etc
- Strings and Regular Expressions
- Declarations styles of String Variables
- Heredoc style
- String Functions
- Regular Expression Stntax(POSIX)
- PHP’s Regular Expression Functions(POSIX Extended)
Working with the Files and Operating System
- File Functions
- Open, Create and Delete files
- Create Directories and Manipulate them
- Information about Hard Disk
- Directory Functions
- Calculating File, Directory and Disk Sizestom exceptions
Date and Time Functions Authentication
- HTTP Authentication
- PHP Authentication
- Authentication Methodologies
- Why Cookies
- Types of Cookies
- How to Create and Access Cookies
- Session Variables
- Creating and Destroying a Session
- Retrieving and Setting the Session ID
- Encoding and Decoding Session Data
- Recently Viewed Document Index
- Why Web Services
- RSS Syntax
- How to Access Web Services
- What is XML
- Create a XML file from PHP with Database records
- Reading Information from XML File
- Storage Engines
- DDL commands
- DML Commands
- DCL Command
- TCL Commands
- Stored Procedures
- Mysql with PHP Programming
- Mysql with Sqlserver(Optional)
- HTTP Headers and types
- Sending Mails using PHP
- Email with Attachment
- File Uploading and Downloading using Headers
- Implementing Chating Applications using PHP and Ajax
- SMS Gateways and sending SMS to Mobiles
- Payments gateways and How to Integrate them
Pick your Flexible batches
Need any other flexible batches?
Customize your batches timings
Manual Testing Trainers Profile
- BTree Systems believe in the method of learning to provide theoretical and practical knowledge of Manual testing in Chennai. our instructors were over 15+ qualified in the field of Manual Testing and had a thorough understanding of the Software Testing tool.
- Our instructors use real-world projects in their classes due to their experience in the Software testing sector.
- Numerous of our instructors hold positions with illustrious companies like TCS, Dell, HCL Technology, ZOHO, Birlasoft, and CTS.
- Through the use of employee referrals or internal recruiting, they can also help job searchers land positions with their respective companies.
Key Features of Manual Testing Training
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
You will get the convenience to Learn from the Experts from the current industry, to share their Knowledge with Learners. Grab your slot with us.
We provide the Real-time Projects execution platform with the best-learning Experience for the students with Project and chance to get hire.
We have protected tie-up with more than 1200+ leading Small & Medium Companies to Support the students. once they complete the course.
Globally recoganized certification on course completion, and get best exposure in handling live tools & management in your projects.
We serve the best for the students to implement their passion for learning with an affordable fee. You also have instalment to pay your fees.
We intend to provide a great learning atmosphere for the students with flexible modes like Classroom or Online Training with fastrack mode
Bonus Takeaways at BTree
- Well-versed knowledge of Manual Testing Training.
- 100% placement support for the students
- Completed 300+ batches and 100% certified courses.
- Live and interactive Manual Testing Training & tools.
- Get a free & live demo session before the Manual testing course admission.
- Get online & offline sessions under the secure recording sector.
Manual Testing Certification
- Manual Testing Certification is recognized by the world’s most powerful economies. Our services are available to both new students and corporate trainees after the academic and practical sessions are completed.
- Btree certification is valued and acknowledged worldwide. This certification raises the value of your resume and allows you to land a top position at well-known multinational corporations throughout the globe. You will be awarded a certificate once you complete our training and project-based assignments.
- Learners can also adopt the other Manual Testing Certifications are CAST, Automation test Engineer, and ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer.
Our Team will help you with the registration process completely along with free demo sessions.
Every course training is built in a way that learners become job ready for the skill learned.
Along with our expert trainers our placement team brings in many job opportunities with preparation.
Get placed within 50 days of course completion with an exciting salary package at top MNCs globally.
Career Path after Manual Testing Program
Manual Testing Training Options
Our ultimate aim is to bring the best in establishing the career growth of the students in each batch individually. To enhance and achieve this, we have highly experienced and certified trainers to extract the best knowledge on Manual Testing Certification. Eventually, we offer three modes of training options for the students to impart their best innovations using the Manual Testing & course skills. For more references and to choose a training mode, Contact our admission cell at +91-7397396665
- 40+ hours of e-Learning
- Work on live Manual Testing tools
- 3 mock tests (50 Questions Each)
- Work on real-time industrial projects
- Equipped online classes with flexible timings
- 24×7 Trainers support & guidance
- 40+ hours of Manual Testing classes
- Access live tools and projects
- 3 Mock exams with 50 Questions
- Live project experience
- Lifetime access to use labs
- 24×7 Trainers & placement support
- 45 hours of immense corporate training
- Support through our expert team
- 3 Mock exams (60 questions each)
- Work on real-time Manual Testing projects
- Life-time support from our corporate trainers
- 24×7 learner aid and provision
Get Free Career Consultation from experts
Are you confused about choosing the right and suitable course for your career? Get the expert’s consultation to pick the perfect course for you.
Black box test vs white box test
- The internal program codes and structure are not known during testing when using the Black Box Testing methodology. The application is tested from the viewpoint of the customer, and the tester is solely aware of the application’s inputs and anticipated outcomes. The tester is unaware of how the requests are handled by the program and how the output results are generated.
- White box testing is a testing technique where the tester is familiar with the internal codes and structure of the software. The tester selects inputs, carries out the test by providing inputs to the system via codes, and then decides on the proper outputs. White Box Testing is primarily concerned with enhancing the software’s usability and design while bolstering its security.
Future scope of Manual Testing
- In terms of functionality and needs, the future of manual testing is moving closer to that of software development. The evolution of manual testing and its operational changes demonstrate the need for manual testers to develop their abilities and everyday working methods.
- Testers that rely solely on manual testing methods should upgrade their skills in terms of development/special testing tools, leadership abilities, logical thinking, and process analysis with new technologies and automated testing frameworks.
- With an average yearly income of 4.5 Lakhs, the manual testing salary in India ranges from 1.8 Lakhs to 16.0 Lakhs. The salary projections are based on 250 salaries from Manual Testing.
Advantages of Manual Testing
- Increased test coverage: Because more scripts may be tested at the same time, test coverage is increased. It saves time and relieves manual testers of their burden.
- Greater accuracy: While manual testing increases the possibility of errors, automation testing allows repetitive tests to be completed with the same precision.
- Cost savings: With automated testing, test cases run faster and errors are found and corrected earlier in the development cycle. Despite high initial expenditures, once the automated structure is in place, total costs are reduced
- Saves time on regression testing: Automated regression practice with testing tools frees manual testers from executing tedious regression tests. The testers have time to complete things that provide value.
- Completes duties that manual testers are unable to complete: Automated testing can replicate tests like controlled web application tests that manual testers are unable to complete.
- Time-saving: Regression testing takes less time because automated testing also automates manual scripts. Automated testing saves time because tests are executed constantly.
- Test scripts that can be reused: In automated testing, the same script can be utilized with slight adjustments. Therefore, the reuse of test scripts aids in the testing process. The same scripts can also be preserved and used to repeat the test as needed.
- Helpful to testers: Testers can benefit from the fact that tests can be set up to run automatically whenever the source code is modified and to alert testers to any problems.
- Return on investment is high: Automations aid companies in completing the testing process more quickly, accurately, and comprehensively, which leads to a high return on investment.
Manual Tester Monthly Income
- The level of experience that a person has is a significant aspect that influences their manual testing wage. Let’s look at the salaries for junior, midlevel, and senior QA manual testers.
- The average starting compensation for a manual tester is from RS.30,991 annually.
- The wage range for a mid-level QA manual software tester is RS.50,036.
- While the senior manual tester’s annual income ranges from RS.70,580 .
- While experience unquestionably contributes significantly to your total compensation, the place you work has an impact as well. So let’s move on to the following section about manual testing pay in various regions.
Advanced benefits of Manual Testing Training at BTree
Our placement team supports in the interview preparation process and will also help you with technical readiness with access to questions material.
BTree has created and re-write more than 300+ job-winning resumes and job cover letters for our learners at no additional cost driven by the course fees.
Recently Placed Candidates
Btree was a fantastic experience for me. They were able to find me fantastic work that perfectly reflects who I am, and I am overjoyed in the higher job in Top MNC. my expert, went above and beyond to ensure that he was always accessible for any queries I had and that I was kept updated at every step of the journey. I would suggest Btree and had the best experience with any recruiter and organization.
I would like to express my gratitude to Btree for assisting me in identifying my next step in my profession; without your strategy, I would not be sitting here now, where I am content. I worked for a top MNC company before and after I received the position. So far, Btree has been a terrific experience for me.
Btree, I greatly appreciate all of your assistance and work.
Since I don’t have any programming experience, I had a lot of bewilderment and concern when starting this new chapter. However, BTree Systems Manual Testing Training has allayed my fears and given me confidence thanks to their learning abilities and other intellectual abilities. I’m happy to be one of them and confident in the fundamentals of manual testing. Recently, I’ve taken on independent projects in the same field using the creative abilities that I picked up from BTree Systems. I want to express my sincere gratitude to my trainer for helping me advance my career and improve my quality of life. Many thanks. Continue to rock.
Our Top Hiring Partners
Join our referral program
Earn up to 25% off on course fees or Join as a group and grab up to 40% discount on total fees Terms and Conditions applied*
FAQ on Manual Testing
What are the benefits of joining BTree?
- With a 24×7 support cell from trainers, BTree Systems offers you the best and most innovative simple approach through this Manual Testing Training. Every student will receive hands-on training from industry leaders and a thorough syllabus from field specialists for an affordable charge.
Why BTree Systems for manual testing certification?
- Each individual will progress through the Manual Testing certification course bypassing the Manual Testing examinations. This hands-on training approach will provide you with all the skills required to function as a full-fledged professional.
How many students have been trained so far?
- BTree Systems have trained more than 300+ students so far. Our students have extremely well received BTree System’s training and placements. Top MNCs now employ alumni from BTree Systems.
What if I miss any training sessions?
- BTree Systems students will give a sample of each Manual Testing training course to review before their next session. Students will also be provided with a Flexi pass, which they can use whenever they want for the next 90 days.
What is the number of students trained by BTree Systems?
- So far, 300+ students have been mentored by BTree Systems experts and placed in top MNCs through our placement cell. Our student alumni highly recognized our placement and training support team.
Is it possible to meet the trainer before attending a training course?
- Before beginning a course, students are always encouraged to meet with the trainer. We offer free sample classes or trainer consultations to help you choose whether BTree Systems will charge you. Our training program is only available if you are satisfied with the mentorship provided by the trainer.
Are there any prerequisites for the Manual Testing course?
- Yes, to learn Manual Testing Course at BTree Systems, every individual must have fundamental software understanding related to testing tools.
Do you provide course material after the completion of the Manual Testing Course?
- Yes, each student enrolled in the Manual Testing course program will receive course materials and access to software testing tools for a set amount of time.
How could BTree Systems help in placements?
- BTree Systems has a dedicated placement support staff that can prepare your CV and create a profile on job portals to help you stand out in this competitive field.
Does this software require coding?
- No prior experience with programming languages is required.
BTree Students Reviews
Azure DevOPs Student Imran shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Aws Student SaiNath shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Python Full Stack Development Student Dilli Babu shares his Experience at BTree Systems