Tools and languages covered
- Office 365
- UI Flow
- Power Flow
- Power Apps
- Flow Diagrams
Overview of Power Automate Training
RPA Power Automate training is a type of business automation that creates a virtual copycat of human processes by recording and performing each task on a computer without humans. Power automated course contains two kinds there are attended RPA and unattended RPA. Observed RPA is worker-based Power automated advanced training that automates cumbersome or redundant processes, where errors can be corrected as needed. This approach achieves many benefits of automation while simultaneously allowing for human intervention when business expertise or intelligence is required.
A Power automate learning workflow that runs without a logged-in user is known as Unattended RPA runs in the background based on events that occur and is then done at any time used to accelerate repetitive tasks that RPA will automate without requiring assistance. Our trainers will guide you through a comprehensive demonstration of Microsoft Power Automate online training from beginning to end, engagingly and practically.
Microsoft Power Automate learning is a cross-platform product that automates business processes and makes them consistent and visually appealing. Power automate course will give you the confidence to use logic and select the right actions related to your business needs. Power automate advanced training will interact with the many applications in Office 365 and connect to other on-premises and web-based solutions. Power automate certification course, participants will learn to optimize their existing business processes and design new ones based on their business needs and experience.
BTree Systems power automate certification course objective is trainee will get detailed knowledge about Power automate course and when to use it in business. Power automate online training introduces different ways to automate your workflow using Microsoft Power Automate, including synchronizing files, receiving notifications, collecting data, and much more. This course gives you how to set up and manage Microsoft Power Automates. Power Automation Course is an engaging and practical course that provides a step-by-step demonstration of how Power Automates works from beginning to end.
Corporate Training Program
Enhance your employee’s skills with our learning programs and make your team productive.
The Learners Journey
We will prepare you on how to face Power Automate interviews along with this you will also have the process like students enquire, counseling, live demo, admission process, evaluation, certification, interview, and placement support.
Curriculum for Power Automate Training in Chennai
Introduction of RPA
- What is RPA
- RPA Installation
- Scope of RPA
- RPA flows and setups
An Introduction to Power Automate
- Microsoft Power Automate-Basic Information
- Highlights of Power Automation.
- Effective methods to get Power Automate
- How to Set up Power Automate in Office 365
- What is a Flow
- Environment Setup
Initiate with Power Automate
- Exploring Power Flow Interface
- Creating Power Flow
- Navigating in Power Automate
- Editing a Power Automate
- Publish and trigger a Power Automate
- Turn off or delete a Power Automate
Types of Automate
- Automated Flow
- Instant Flow
- Scheduled Flow
- UI Flow
- Business Process Flow
Making Flow using Template
- Creating Flow using Templates
- Understanding flow template
- Flow Details
- Flow pages, Flow Diagrams
- Creating Automated Flow from a Template
Flows as Blank
- Creating Flow from scratch and flow Triggers
- Flow Actions
- Understanding Dynamic Concepts
- Testing your Flow
Understanding Expression, Logics
- Expression testing
- Adding single and multiple actions
- Looping, Condition
- Schedule Flow
- Using Different inputs
- Triggering Power Apps applications
- Setting Expression
- String Function – Concatenate, Substring, Index of, Split, etc.,
- Collection functions
- Date Time function
Conditions and Looping
- If statements
- Logical Comparison operators
- Other expression functions
UI Flows and Business Process Flow
- If statements
- Logical Comparison operators
- Understanding UI Flow
- Create and Manage UI Flow
- Benefits and limitations of UI Flows
- Creating Business Process Flow (BPF)
- Assessment of different connectors
- Connectors both standard and premium
- Integrating web services
- Data on-premises can be used with Flow
- Using Entities
- Accessing SharePoint Data
Flow with Power Apps
- Learn how to use Power Apps
- Automating using Power Apps Modules
- Good Development Practices
- Naming and connecting
- Static results
- Physical button to trigger Flow
- Trigger based on location
- Error Handling
Pick your Flexible batches
Need any other flexible batches?
Customize your batches timings
Power Automate Trainers Profile
- BTree Systems have more than 20+ licensed Power Automate trainers from around the globe. In addition to their deep knowledge of Power Automate, our trainers have years of practical experience in the field. The trainers have an extensive experimental and theoretical understanding of leading multinational companies.
- They provide professional Power Automate software assistance for students individually to prepare them for interviews and help resume creation. Furthermore, our trainers have experience with corporate training for top companies and have trained in Power Automate software.
- With our trainers, you will work on real-world projects with hands-on assistance Experts have previous experience in implementing Power Automate
Key Features of Power Automate Training
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
You will get the convenience to Learn from the Experts from the current industry, to share their Knowledge with Learners. Grab your slot with us.
We provide the Real-time Projects execution platform with the best-learning Experience for the students with Project and chance to get hire.
We have protected tie-up with more than 1200+ leading Small & Medium Companies to Support the students. once they complete the course.
Globally recoganized certification on course completion, and get best exposure in handling live tools & management in your projects.
We serve the best for the students to implement their passion for learning with an affordable fee. You also have instalment to pay your fees.
We intend to provide a great learning atmosphere for the students with flexible modes like Classroom or Online Training with fastrack mode
Bonus Takeaways at BTree
- Power automate course training by Real-time Expert trainer
- Live online training Classes available in weekdays and weekends
- Certificate guidance
- Affordable power automate training fees
Microsoft Power Automate Certification
- The certification of the Program in Power Automate online training by BTree systems in Chennai will assist you in Power Automate software. The certificate provided by the BTree system is valid for a lifetime, and the certification will be offered when the course has been completed successfully.
Our Team will help you with the registration process completely along with free demo sessions.
Every course training is built in a way that learners become job ready for the skill learned.
Along with our expert trainers our placement team brings in many job opportunities with preparation.
Get placed within 50 days of course completion with an exciting salary package at top MNCs globally.
Career Path after Power Automate Program
Get Free Career Consultation from experts
Are you confused about choosing the right and suitable course for your career? Get the expert’s consultation to pick the perfect course for you.
Power Automate Training Options
Our ultimate aim is to bring the best in establishing the career growth of the students in each batch individually. To enhance and achieve this, we have highly experienced and certified trainers to extract the best knowledge on Power Automate Certification. Eventually, we offer three modes of training options for the students to impart their best innovations using the Power Automate & course skills. For more references and to choose a training mode, Contact our admission cell at +91-7397391119
- 20+ hours of e-Learning
- Work on live Power Automate tools
- 3 mock tests (50 Questions Each)
- Work on real-time industrial projects
- Equipped online classes with flexible timings
- 24×7 Trainers support & guidance
- 20+ hours of Power Automate classes
- Access live tools and projects
- 3 Mock exams with 50 Questions
- Live project experience
- Lifetime access to use labs
- 24×7 Trainers & placement support
- 14 hours of immense corporate training
- Support through our expert team
- 3 Mock exams (60 questions each)
- Work on real-time Power Automate projects
- Life-time support from our corporate trainers
- 24×7 learner aid and provision
Advanced Benefits at BTree
Our placement team supports in interview preparation process and will also help you with technical readiness with access to questions material.
BTree has created and re-write more than 300+ job-winning resumes and job cover letters for our learners at no additional cost driven by the course fees.
Our Top Hiring Partners
Join our referral program
Earn up to 25% off on course fees or Join as a group and grab up to 40% discount on total fees Terms and Conditions applied*
FAQ on Power Automate
Why should I join the BTree Systems?
- BTree Systems is one of the best IT training companies in Chennai. Students from all backgrounds have studied with us over the years. BTree Systems offers the following benefits: for example, WBS, Activities, EPS, OBS, Roles & Resources, Tracking and Reporting project performance under the direction of Real-time
- Fully equipped classes
- Hands-on training
- Experts devised course curriculum
- Adept Trainers Flexible batch timing
- Industry Exposure
- Reasonable Fee and Placement Assistance
Why Power Automate course in the BTree Systems
- Power Automate Course in Chennai at BTree systems gives extensive training on the Power Automate software ideas. This post explains why BTree Systems is a better choice than other institutes for WBS, Activities, EPS, OBS, Roles & Resources and Tracking and Reporting project performance.
What is the number of students that have been trained so far?
- More than 300 students have been trained by BTree Systems so far. Our students have exceptionally well-received BTree System’s training and placements. BTree Systems alumni are now working at leading MNCs.
Do I have the option of meeting the trainer before I attend the course?
- We always encourage students to meet the trainer before beginning a course. BTree Systems offers free demo classes or trainer meetings before charges are made. Our training program is only open to you if you are satisfied with the mentorship of the trainer
What if I miss a session?
- BTree Systems provides recordings of every Power Automate software class, so you’ll review them as required before the next session. We offer the Flexi-pass, so you have the flexibility to settle on courses at your convenience for 60 days so that you can attend any or all classes.
Does it have any prerequisites?
- Yes, it is essential to have basic knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office. Still, no prior experience with Flow is necessary.
Do you provide course materials?
- Yes, we provide Power Automate software course materials and tools with lifetime access.
What is the benefit of the BTree systems for placements?
- Data science placement support is provided at our institute.
- To make yourself stand out from the crowd, they create profiles on job boards and prepare resumes for you.
What would be my level of proficiency in the subject after the course completion?
- At BTree Systems, our trainers help aspirants feel confident in their subject knowledge.
- The aspirants would be made industry-ready by the trainers by the time they gain the certification.
- In this way, they will be highly proficient in the course they choose, both theoretically and practically.
What are the key features of the course?
- WBS, Activities, EPS, OBS
- Roles & Resources
- Tracking and Reporting project performance
BTree Students Reviews
Azure DevOPs Student Imran shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Aws Student SaiNath shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Python Full Stack Development Student Dilli Babu shares his Experience at BTree Systems