We are committed to providing quality training and courses for our students, But in rare due to unavoidable conditions, our training could not match the expectations of learners. In that case, we offer various refund offers for learners with terms and conditions. Note: The refund policy is only applicable for retail training & courses.
Refund Policy Terms and Conditions
Customers can get a refund of the fee paid under any circumstances as:
1. 100% refund of the course fees can be provided to students who are withdrawing from the learning program within 2 working days of joining.
2. 75% refund of course fees can be provided to students who are withdrawing from the learning program after 3-4 working days of joinings.
3. Students who completed their 5 classes, will not be provided with a full refund of their course fees.
4. Refund amount would be credited to the student account within 12 – 15 working days and not earlier.
For any further information contact management.
Information we collect
The personal information requested and the reasons for the request will be made apparent to you at the time we request it.
If you get in touch with us directly, we potentially learn more about you, including your name, email address, phone number, the message and/or attachments you send us, and any other details you decide to us.
We could ask for your contact information when you sign up for an account, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How we use the data you provide
We make use of the data we gather in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our website
- Enhance, adapt, and enlarge our website
- Recognize and examine how you use our website.
- Create new objects, services, features, and competences.
- Contact with you, either directly or through one of our partners, on a variety of topics, such as customer service, site changes and other information, as well as marketing and promotional activities
- Send emails
- Identify and prevent fraud
Log files are utilised consistently by BTree Systems. These records keep track of who visits which websites. This is a practise shared by all hosting firms and a component of their analytics. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit sites, and even click counts are among the data that log files collect. These are not connected to any personally identifiable information. The information is used for trend analysis, website administration, tracking user behaviour on the site, and demographic research.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that BTree Systems has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Through the choices available in each browser, you can decide to turn off cookies. On the websites for each online browser, you may find more in-depth information about managing cookies with that particular browser.
How we protect your information
- Without the User’s agreement, Btree Systems will not share, rent or sell any Personal Information collected from lead forms and other means of submissions with third parties in any way other than what is disclosed in this Policy.
- Btree Systems may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making enquiries, registered courses, feedback, or other purposes for the purpose of rendering services effectively and efficiently.
- Authorized representatives of Btree Systems on a need-to-know basis only use any information received from you. We constantly review our systems and data to secure your personal information.
- We will investigate any complaint or such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Contact Btree Systems
Btree Systems shall use your Personal Information to communicate with you. The said communication can either be by calls, text, or emails. If at any time you wish to not receive any communication from our end you can opt-out of the same by contacting us at: