Overview of QTP/UFT Training in Chennai
Training for QTP/UFT in Chennai with live professionals, BTree Systems will provide you with the most up-to-date information on qtp/uft fundamentals and components, parts, layouts, information restrictions, etc. Learning the top QTP Course will turn you into an expert in this field. This uft/qtp training program provides functional and regression test automation for software applications and environments. uft can use for enterprise quality assurance.
HP uft/qtp supports keyword and scripting interfaces and features a graphical user interface. It uses the Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript) scripting language to specify a test procedure and manipulate the objects and controls of the application under Test. HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) 11.5 merged HP Quick Test Professional (QTP) and HP Service Test into a single software package available through the HP Software Division.
Our QTP/UFT online course is to assist creative software designers in developing vital apps by using these testing tools. Our QTP/UFT testing training in Chennai includes a comprehensive recap of the fundamentals required to build a good application. We will ensure that any participant who enrolls in this Course understands the basics, such as downloading and installing software, and will be able to test any application on his own.
Talk To Us
We are happy to help you 24/7
QTP UFT Career Transition
I learned a lot from Btree System throughout the QTP/UFT training course, and it was beneficial. As a result, I got a terrific job at one of the top IT businesses. Clear and approachable explanations of many real-time programming concepts were provided. the methodical strategy of examining each module in depth and covering important topics there.
I want to share my experience with the interviews I had after joining Btree Systems. I was interviewed twice but failed to advance beyond the technical stages. They provided three days of instruction to prepare for the interview.
I myself selected BTree systems by my friend’s recommendation, I have chosen QTP/UFT Certification course from BTree Systems. With much hesitation to the level of inspiration makes a long way. In that way, the team managed the training institution with proper handling and prefers the student’s concerns.
QTP UFT Certification Skills Covered
Intro to Automation
QTP UFT Course Fees
SAT - SUN
08:00 PM TO 11:00 PM IST (GMT +5:30)
SAT - SUN
08:00 PM TO 11:00 PM IST (GMT +5:30)
SAT - SUN
08:00 PM TO 11:00 PM IST (GMT +5:30)
Unlock your future with our
"Study Now, Pay Later"
program, offering you the opportunity to pursue your education without financial constraints.
EMI starting at just
₹ 2,000 / Months
Available EMI options
Curriculum for QTP/UFT Course in Chennai
Introduction to Automation
- What is Automation Testing
- Benefits of Automation Testing
- Manual Testing Vs Automation Testing
- Various Automation Test Tools
- Tool selection criteria
Introduction to UFT
- Overview of UFT
- Starting UFT
- UFT License
- UFT Window Layout
- Using UFT Commands
Different ways of Developing Automation Tests
- Recording a test
- Standard Recording
- Analog Recording
- Low-Level Recording
- Writing Script
- Descriptive Programming
Working with Test Objects and Object Repositories
- How UFT learns & identifies Objects
- Working with Test Objects
- Object Spy
- Configuring Object Identification
- Smart Identification
- Merging Shared Object Repositories
- Comparing shared objects Repositories
- Associating shared objects Repositories to a Test
- Working with Test objects methods & Properties
VB Script Language Overview
- VB Script Data Types
- VB Script Variables
- VB Script Constants
- Conditional Statements
- Select case
How to use Xpath in UF
- Object identification using Xpath
- Xpath Example to identify web objects
- Creating User-Defined Functions
- Advantages of Using Functions
- Creating Generic Functions
- Creating Function Libraries
- Associating Function Libraries
- Preparing Regression Test Automation Suites
- Function Decomposition Implementation
Advanced VB Scripting
- Working with Internet Explorer Application
- Working with File system Objects
- Working with Data Base Connection
- Working with RecordSet Object
- Working with COM Object
- Working with Word Application Object
- Error handling with Err Object
- Working with Dictionary Object
- Working with XML Util Object
- Working with QC Util Object
- Working with DOM Object
- WSH Scripting Basics
- Working with Shell
- Need of Synchronization
- Different ways of Synchronizing the Tests
- Configuring Default Synchronization Time Out
- Exist Statement
- Wait for Statement
- Synchronizing Point
Checkpoints & Output Values Transactions
- Inserting Start and End Transactions
- Analyzing Transaction Results
Working with Actions
- Introduction to Actions
- Benefits of Actions
- Creating Tests with Multiple Actions
- Guidelines for working with Actions
- Creating new Actions
- Insert Actions
- Inserting Copy of Actions
- Inserting Existing Actions
- Splitting Actions
- Action Parameters
- Test Modularity Implementation
- Creating an Action Template
- Difference Between Reusable Actions and Functions
Developing Data-Driven Tests
- Introduction to Parameterize Tests
- Parameterize a Test Manually
- Parameterize a Test using a Data table
- Parameterization through XML Files, Excel Files, Flat Files
- Parameterize a Test using Environment Variables
- Data-Driven Test
- Create Data-Driven Tests
- Local and Global Data Tables
- Need of Debugging
- Break Points
- Step Into
- Step Over
- Step Out
- Debug Viewer
- Local Variable
- Introduction to Recovery Scenarios
- When to use Recovery Scenarios
- Defining Recovery Scenarios
- Recovery Scenario Manager
- Managing Recovery Scenarios
- Associating Recovery Scenarios to your Test
- Programmatically Controlling the
- Recovery Mechanism
- Introduction to Descriptive Programming
- When to use Descriptive Programming
- Descriptive Programming Approach
- Static Representation
- Dynamic Representation
- Handling Dynamic Objects
- Handling Similar Objects
Working with Child objects & Virtual objects
- Developing Generic Scripts
- Define Virtual Objects
- Manage Virtual Objects
Working with Web Tables & AOM Scripts
- Developing Start-Up Scripts
- Launching UFT
- Setting Tool Options
- Setting Test Options
- Opening a Test
- Running a Test
- Store Results in Required Location
- Closing a Test
- Closing QTP
Scripting in Real-time Environment
- UFT Coding Standards & Best Practices
- Naming Conventions
- Coding Rules
- Automation Approach
- Planning and Design Framework
- Implementation of
- Modularity Framework
- Library Architecture Framework
- Keyword-Driven Framework
- Data-Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
Working with Quality Center/ALM (Application Life cycle Management)
- Connecting to ALM
- Disconnecting from ALM
- Integrating UFT with ALM
- Uploading Automation Resources in ALM
- Saving Tests into ALM
- Opening Tests from ALM
- Executing Tests from ALM
Business Process Testing (BPT)
- Utility Objects
- Step Generator
- Function Definition Generator
QTP UFT Training Options
QTP UFT Classroom Training
- 50+ hours of live classroom training
- Real-Time trainer assistance
- Cutting-Edge on QTP/UFT Tools
- Non-Crowded training batches
- Work on real-time projects
- Flexible timings for sessions
QTP UFT online training
- 50+ Hours of online QTP/UFT Training
- 1:1 personalised assistance
- Practical knowledge
- Chat and discussion panel for assistance
- Work on live projects with virtual assistance
- 24/7 support through email, chat, and social media.
QTP/UFT Certification Course in Chennai
BTree Systems can help you with HP QTP/UFT testing tool features with qtp/uft training in Chennai.
The certificates issued by the BTree Systems are valid for a lifetime and can be accessed.
BTree Systems accreditation is recognized by all major global organizations worldwide.
After finishing theoretical and practical training, we offer our training program to new and corporate trainees. You have access to many qtp/uft classes.
Hear From Our Hiring Partners
BTREE's Placement Guidance Process
Have queries? We’re here for you! We support you with 24X7 availability with all comprehensive guidance.
Build a robust resume with battle-cut tools to land your dream job. Impress any recruiter with a rock-solid CV and personality!
Free career consultation
Overwhelmed about your future career? We offer free career consultation that helps you to figure out what you want to become.
Our Graduates Works At
FAQ of QTP/UFT Training in Chennai
Why should I Join BTree Systems?
Btree Systems is one of the leading IT training institutes in Chennai. We have trained students from a variety of technical fields. Choose Btree Systems to get the following additional benefits.
✔ Completely furnished classrooms
✔ Experts in practical training
✔ Expert Trainers created the course program.
✔ A flexible batch schedule
✔ Industry Exposure
✔ Affordable terraform course fees and assistance with placement
Why BTree Systems for QTP/UFT training?
Throughout the qtp/uft certification course, each individual will build bypassing the qtp/uft certification examinations. This hands-on training procedure will offer you every ability you need to work as a full-fledged developer.
What if I miss any training sessions?
BTree Systems students will give a snippet of each qtp/uft training course to review before their next session. Students will also be granted a Flexi pass to use anytime they wish for 90 days.
What is the number of students trained by BTree Systems?
So far, 200+ students have been mentored by BTree Systems professionals and placed in leading MNCs with the help of our placement cell. Our student alumni highly regarded our placement and training support team.
Can I meet the trainer before joining the Course?
Students at BTree Systems are always encouraged to meet their teachers before QTP/UFT training. In addition, you will be given a free demo session for the qtp/uft classroom and online Course.
How could BTree Systems help in placements?
To help you stand out in this competitive area, BTree Systems has a dedicated placement support team that can prepare your resume and develop a profile for you on job portals.
Who are the mentors of QTP/UFT training in Chennai BTree Systems?
Trainers at BTree Systems are industry practitioners with a minimum of ten years of expertise in the relevant area. They are subject matter specialists trained to provide excellent opportunities for advancement.
How would BTree Systems help in Placement Assistance?
At BTree Systems we assist you with resume making, helps in preparing for interviews, and also help in creating a profile in job portals.
We too have a partnership with top MNC’s where you will be placed as a Senior automation analyst, mobile test lead, and many more.
What are the various payment options?
You can pay in any of the ways listed below, and both offline and online training will send you an email receipt right away. We accept all major kinds of payment options Cash, Card (Master, Visa), Net Banking, Google Pay, PhonePe, PayPal, and Paytm.
What kind of EMI option do you provide?
We accept all popular payment methods. EMI replacements were just included to all of our courses. Option for EMI with a debit or credit card.
Are you Located in any of these locations
Plot No: 64, No: 2, 4th E St, Kamaraj Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600041