Overview of QTP/UFT Training in Chennai
Training for QTP/UFT in Chennai with live professionals, BTree Systems will provide you with the most up-to-date information on qtp/uft fundamentals and components, parts, layouts, information restrictions, etc. Learning the top QTP Course will turn you into an expert in this field. This uft/qtp training program provides functional and regression test automation for software applications and environments. uft can use for enterprise quality assurance.
HP uft/qtp supports keyword and scripting interfaces and features a graphical user interface. It uses the Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript) scripting language to specify a test procedure and manipulate the objects and controls of the application under Test. HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) 11.5 merged HP Quick Test Professional (QTP) and HP Service Test into a single software package available through the HP Software Division.
Our QTP/UFT online course is to assist creative software designers in developing vital apps by using these testing tools. Our QTP/UFT testing training in Chennai includes a comprehensive recap of the fundamentals required to build a good application. We will ensure that any participant who enrolls in this Course understands the basics, such as downloading and installing software, and will be able to test any application on his own.
Corporate Training Program
Enhance your employee’s skills with our learning programs and make your team productive.
The Learners Journey
We will prepare you on how to face QTP/UFT interviews along with this you will also have the process like students enquire, counseling, live demo, admission process, evaluation, certification, interview, and placement support.
Curriculum for QTP/UFT Training
Introduction to Automation
- What is Automation Testing
- Benefits of Automation Testing
- Manual Testing Vs Automation Testing
- Various Automation Test Tools
- Tool selection criteria
Introduction to UFT
- Overview of UFT
- Starting UFT
- UFT License
- UFT Window Layout
- Using UFT Commands
Different ways of Developing Automation Tests
- Recording a test
- Standard Recording
- Analog Recording
- Low-Level Recording
- Writing Script
- Descriptive Programming
Working with Test Objects and Object Repositories
- How UFT learns & identifies Objects
- Working with Test Objects
- Object Spy
- Configuring Object Identification
- Smart Identification
- Merging Shared Object Repositories
- Comparing shared objects Repositories
- Associating shared objects Repositories to a Test
- Working with Test objects methods & Properties
VB Script Language Overview
- VB Script Data Types
- VB Script Variables
- VB Script Constants
- Conditional Statements
- Select case
How to use Xpath in UF
- Object identification using Xpath
- Xpath Example to identify web objects
- Creating User-Defined Functions
- Advantages of Using Functions
- Creating Generic Functions
- Creating Function Libraries
- Associating Function Libraries
- Preparing Regression Test Automation Suites
- Function Decomposition Implementation
Advanced VB Scripting
- Working with Internet Explorer Application
- Working with File system Objects
- Working with Data Base Connection
- Working with RecordSet Object
- Working with COM Object
- Working with Word Application Object
- Error handling with Err Object
- Working with Dictionary Object
- Working with XML Util Object
- Working with QC Util Object
- Working with DOM Object
- WSH Scripting Basics
- Working with Shell
- Need of Synchronization
- Different ways of Synchronizing the Tests
- Configuring Default Synchronization Time Out
- Exist Statement
- Wait for Statement
- Synchronizing Point
Checkpoints & Output Values Transactions
- Inserting Start and End Transactions
- Analyzing Transaction Results
Working with Actions
- Introduction to Actions
- Benefits of Actions
- Creating Tests with Multiple Actions
- Guidelines for working with Actions
- Creating new Actions
- Insert Actions
- Inserting Copy of Actions
- Inserting Existing Actions
- Splitting Actions
- Action Parameters
- Test Modularity Implementation
- Creating an Action Template
- Difference Between Reusable Actions and Functions
Developing Data-Driven Tests
- Introduction to Parameterize Tests
- Parameterize a Test Manually
- Parameterize a Test using a Data table
- Parameterization through XML Files, Excel Files, Flat Files
- Parameterize a Test using Environment Variables
- Data-Driven Test
- Create Data-Driven Tests
- Local and Global Data Tables
- Need of Debugging
- Break Points
- Step Into
- Step Over
- Step Out
- Debug Viewer
- Local Variable
- Introduction to Recovery Scenarios
- When to use Recovery Scenarios
- Defining Recovery Scenarios
- Recovery Scenario Manager
- Managing Recovery Scenarios
- Associating Recovery Scenarios to your Test
- Programmatically Controlling the
- Recovery Mechanism
- Introduction to Descriptive Programming
- When to use Descriptive Programming
- Descriptive Programming Approach
- Static Representation
- Dynamic Representation
- Handling Dynamic Objects
- Handling Similar Objects
Working with Child objects & Virtual objects?
- Developing Generic Scripts
- Define Virtual Objects
- Manage Virtual Objects
Working with Web Tables & AOM Scripts
- Developing Start-Up Scripts
- Launching UFT
- Setting Tool Options
- Setting Test Options
- Opening a Test
- Running a Test
- Store Results in Required Location
- Closing a Test
- Closing QTP
Scripting in Real-time Environment
- UFT Coding Standards & Best Practices
- Naming Conventions
- Coding Rules
- Automation Approach
- Planning and Design Framework
- Implementation of
- Modularity Framework
- Library Architecture Framework
- Keyword-Driven Framework
- Data-Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
Working with Quality Center/ALM (Application Life cycle Management)
- Connecting to ALM
- Disconnecting from ALM
- Integrating UFT with ALM
- Uploading Automation Resources in ALM
- Saving Tests into ALM
- Opening Tests from ALM
- Executing Tests from ALM
Business Process Testing (BPT)
- Utility Objects
- Step Generator
- Function Definition Generator
Pick your Flexible batches
Need any other flexible batches?
Customize your batches timings
QTP/UFT Trainers Profile
- Trainer profiles at BTree Systems have over ten years of industry expertise in leading firms.
- We have over 20 certified trainers all over the world.
- Our students can obtain customized qtp/uft training from our trainer in addition to beginner classes.
- BTree Systems trainers have extensive practical and theoretical experience obtained from top companies.
- BTree Systems’ trainers give each student hands-on experience with real-time projects.
Key Features of QTP/UFT Training
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
You will get the convenience to Learn from the Experts from the current industry, to share their Knowledge with Learners. Grab your slot with us.
We provide the Real-time Projects execution platform with the best-learning Experience for the students with Project and chance to get hire.
We have protected tie-up with more than 1200+ leading Small & Medium Companies to Support the students. once they complete the course.
Globally recoganized certification on course completion, and get best exposure in handling live tools & management in your projects.
We serve the best for the students to implement their passion for learning with an affordable fee. You also have instalment to pay your fees.
We intend to provide a great learning atmosphere for the students with flexible modes like Classroom or Online Training with fastrack mode
Bonus Takeaways at BTree
- We provide hands-on training with industry professionals.
- 35+ hours of QTP/UFT training on a live project
- Completed 200+ batches
- Curriculum that has been structured and tested in the industry
- Mentorship is provided regularly by industry veterans.
- Career support through a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- BTree Systems can help you with HP QTP/UFT testing tool features with qtp/uft training in Chennai.
- The certificates issued by the BTree Systems are valid for a lifetime and can be accessed.
- BTree Systems accreditation is recognized by all major global organizations worldwide.
- After finishing theoretical and practical training, we offer our training program to new and corporate trainees. You have access to many qtp/uft classes.
Our Team will help you with the registration process completely along with free demo sessions.
Every course training is built in a way that learners become job ready for the skill learned.
Along with our expert trainers our placement team brings in many job opportunities with preparation.
Get placed within 50 days of course completion with an exciting salary package at top MNCs globally.
Career path after QTP/UFT Training
Get Free Career Consultation from experts
Are you confused about choosing the right and suitable course for your career? Get the expert’s consultation to pick the perfect course for you.
QTP/UFT Training Options
Our ultimate aim is to bring the best in establishing the career growth of the students in each batch individually. To enhance and achieve this, we have highly experienced and certified trainers to extract the best knowledge on QTP/UFT Certification. Eventually, we offer three modes of training options for the students to impart their best innovations using the Blue Prism tools & course skills. For more references and to choose a training mode, Contact our admission cell at +91-7397396665
- 20+ hours of e-Learning
- Work on live QTP/UFT tools
- 3 mock tests (50 Questions Each)
- Work on real-time industrial projects
- Equipped online classes with flexible timings
- 24×7 Trainers support & guidance
- 20+ hours of QTP/UFT classes
- Access live tools and projects
- 3 Mock exams with 50 Questions
- Live project experience
- Lifetime access to use labs
- 24×7 Trainers & placement support
- 14 hours of immense corporate training
- Support through our expert team
- 3 Mock exams (60 questions each)
- Work on real-time QTP/UFT projects
- Life-time support from our corporate trainers
- 24×7 learner aid and provision
Advanced Benefits at BTree
Our placement team supports in interview preparation process and will also help you with technical readiness with access to questions material.
BTree has created and re-write more than 300+ job-winning resumes and job cover letters for our learners at no additional cost driven by the course fees.
Our Top Hiring Partners
Join our referral program
Earn up to 25% off on course fees or Join as a group and grab up to 40% discount on total fees Terms and Conditions applied*
FAQ of QTP/UFT Training
Why should I join BTree Systems?
- BTree Systems offers you the best and most unique ease way through this qtp/uft training with a 24×7 support cell from trainers. Every student will be experienced with hands-on training from industry experts with a comprehensive syllabus by field experts at an affordable fee.
Why BTree Systems for QTP/UFT training?
- Throughout the qtp/uft certification course, each individual will build bypassing the qtp/uft certification examinations. This hands-on training procedure will offer you every ability you need to work as a full-fledged developer.
What if I miss any training sessions?
- BTree Systems students will give a snippet of each qtp/uft training course to review before their next session. Students will also be granted a Flexi pass to use anytime they wish for 90 days.
What is the number of students trained by BTree Systems?
- So far, 200+ students have been mentored by BTree Systems professionals and placed in leading MNCs with the help of our placement cell. Our student alumni highly regarded our placement and training support team.
Can I meet the trainer before joining the Course?
- Students at BTree Systems are always encouraged to meet their teachers before QTP/UFT training. In addition, you will be given a free demo session for the qtp/uft classroom and online Course.
How could BTree Systems help in placements?
- To help you stand out in this competitive area, BTree Systems has a dedicated placement support team that can prepare your resume and develop a profile for you on job portals.
Who are the mentors of QTP/UFT training in Chennai BTree Systems?
- Trainers at BTree Systems are industry practitioners with a minimum of ten years of expertise in the relevant area. They are subject matter specialists trained to provide excellent opportunities for advancement.
Do you provide course material after the completion of the Course?
- Yes, every student of the QTP/UFT course program will be provided with course materials and access to software testing tools for a particular period.
Are any prerequisites for this QTP/UFT course?
- Every individual must have basic software knowledge related to testing tools to learn qtp/uft training courses at BTree Systems.
What are the updated features of QTP/UFT testing tools?
- New features have been added to the most recent version of QTP/UFT like
- Support for windows runtime objects
- Newly supported technologies
- Support for windows runtime objects and many more.
BTree Students Reviews
Azure DevOPs Student Imran shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Aws Student SaiNath shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Python Full Stack Development Student Dilli Babu shares his Experience at BTree Systems