React Native Training in Chennai
BTree Systems is one of the best yet affordable React Native Training centres in Chennai. Here you will get the experience of learning React Native from the experts of its own field. The course content has been framed by themselves which will give you a keen perception of everything you learn from them. Training will help you develop your own CRM application using the React Native application.
Learning React Native at BTree Systems gives you the fullest real-time experience that is hard to find at any other institute.
About React Native Training in Chennai
What is React Native?
React Native course objectives:
- React Fundamentals
- Managing the State with Redux and Mob.
- Testing Using Jest
- Cross-Platform Development Techniques
- Storing and Retrieving Data Locally
Benefits of React Native
- Code reusability
- Simple user Interface
- Community Driven
- Optimal Performance
- Live Reloading Support
- Modular Architecture
- Third-Party Plugins Support
React Native Training in Chennai Course Highlights:
- Developing a high-performing mobile application with React Native
- Learn best React Native Training in Chennai building process
- Develop components for Mobile that include both Android and iOS.
- Analyzation of the difference between HTML elements and native components
- You will gain fair knowledge on modules for iOS and Android
- Working with APIs platform using Geolocation
- Examine React Native Training in Chennai debugging and developer tools
- Deploy, prepare and launch
Factors that make us the best React Native Training in Chennai
- BTree Systems is the institute that provides the best React Native training in Chennai.
- Syllabus of BTree Systems is based on a thesis that helps you learn advanced React Native in an effective manner.
- Rich in terms of course content and affordable in price segments.
- Since the classes will be conducted by the experts who are associated with the topmost MNCs, you will get a clearcut picture of the syllabus.
- One to one classes will also be taken.
- No issues with the timing. We specialize in making tailor-made classes
- Theories and trial models will never make you an expert, but real-time experiments do. Here you are allowed to deal with real-time experiments.
- The certificates that we are offering will be proficient.
Section 1: Introduction to Angular
- What is Angular?
- The difference between framework and library?
- History of Angular and its versions.
- Why Angular?
- Features of Angular.
- What is a Single Page Application?
- Differences between SPAs and Traditional Applications.
- What is MVC?
- How does MVC work on the Client and Server sides?
Section 2: Angular 9 Environment setups
- What is Angular CLI?
- Purpose of the CLI.
- Angular CLI installation.
- Create a Basic Angular App by using CLI.
- Executing the Angular Application in the browser.
- What is the Angular app Bootstrapping?
- A brief explanation of the structure of the Angular App.
Section 3: Main Building Blocks of Angular
- Summary of the below Building blocks of Angular
- Data binding – Directives
- Dependency Injection.
- What is the Module and it’s importance?
- What is Root Module and Child Module?
Section 4: Components in Angular 9
- What is a Component?
- How to create a Component manually and through CLI?
- What are Component decorators and its Metadata?
- Component Structure overview.
- Component Lifecycle Hooks.
- Components Interactions overview.
- How do you pass Data from Parent to Child to Child to Parent?
Section 5: Data Bindings and Event Bindings in Angular 9
- What is Data Binding?
- What is Two-way Data Binding?
- String Interpolation.
- Style Binding, Class Binding.
- Overview of Event Binding.
- Element reference and $event service in Angular.
- Event Filtering
Section 6: Services in Angular 9
- What are the Services?
- Why should we use Services?
- How do I create the Services in Angular?
- Singleton Object – Overview
- What is Dependency Injection?
- How to use Dependency Injection?
Section 7: Directives & Custom Directives in Angular 9
- What are Directives?
- What is a Different kind of Directives available in Angular?
- Differences between Structural and Attribute Directives.
- Overview of All Structural ‘Attribute Directives”.
- Difference between ngIf & hidden directives.
- How to create a Custom Attribute Directive?
- How to create a Custom Structural Directive?
Section 8: Pipes in Angular 9
- What is Pipe in Angular?
- Purpose of the Pipes.
- Differences between Pipes and Directives.
- A detailed explanation of the below Pipes,
- What is the Pure Pipe and Impure Pipe?
- How to create Custom Pipes?
- What are Chaining Pipes?
Section 9: Event Emitter and other special Directives
- What is Event Emitter?
- When to use Event Emitter?
- How do I transfer data with Event Emitter?
- How to Create Custom Events and Triggers?
- View Encapsulation Overview.
- What is ng-content and its purpose?
- ng Container Directive Overview.
Section 10: Template Driven Form for Angular
- What is the Template Driven Form?
- Purpose of Form.
- How do I set up a form in Angular?
- What is form control and how do you set it?
- What is ngForm?
- How to Access form values?
- What are the form states available in Angular?
- Validation Form.
- HTML5 Validation vs Angular form Validation.
- How do we set default values in the form fields?
- Setup One-way data binding in Angular.
Section 11: Reactive Form in Angular
- What is the Reactive Form?
- Differences between Template Drive and Reactive Form
- How do you sync views and reactives from TS?
- What is Reactive form control and how do you set it up?
- How do I attach Dynamic Validations?
- How to get Reactive from Values?
Section 12: Service and Dependency Injection in Angular
- What is the Service in Angular?
- Create a six-configure service in Angular.
- How to do Dependency Injection in Angular?
- What is Singleton Object?
- Multiple DIs in a Single Class.
Section 13: Routing in Angular 9
- What is Routing?
- How does Routing make our App into a SPA?
- How to configure Routing in an Application?
- Load our components dynamically based on the URL path.
- How to create a Child Route?
- Navigating to other links programmatically.
- Passing Parameter to the Routes.
- Static Route vs Dynamic Route.
- Fetching Route Params.
Section 14: HTTP & Observable in Angular
- How to establish an HTTP request on the server-side.
- How did HTTP Mechanism work?
- What are the methods available in HTTP?
- What is the Observables and Observer?
- What are the call back methods available in Observable?
- How to create a Custom Observable?
- What is next(), error() and complete() ?
Section 15: Authorization in angular 9 training in chennai
- Client-side Authorization vs Server-side Authorization.
- How do you create a Guard in Angular?
- Set up Route Guard.
- Server-side Authorization by using JWT Token.
- HTTP interceptors.
Section 16: File Upload in Angular
- Angular form setup for File Upload.
- Server-side setup for Angular.
- Multer NPM in the node.
- How to use Multer NPM as middleware in Node?
- Attach the Multer middleware to the server-side routing.
Frequently Asked Best React Native Training in Chennai Questions
Prerequisites to learn React Native?
- Basic knowledge in Programming
- Knowledge in JS and JSX.
- Fundamentals of React
- Basic understanding of XCode
Before enrolling, can I get any free classes?
You will definitely get a free trial class. contact us for further enquiry.
What will I attain after completing React Native Training in Chennai?
- You can develop React Native apps
- React Native environment will be familiar to you.
- Understanding of Reusable components
- Develop your own mobile apps with more innovations.
- You can publish your apps on Apple and Google Play Store