Overview of Salesforce Course in Chennai
The Best Salesforce Certification in Chennai is offered by BTree at a reasonable salesforce course fee with guaranteed placement assistance. This Salesforce certification course will teach you all you need to know about Salesforce course Lightning, the Composition of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Products, Apex Development, Administrator, App Builder, Integration, VisualForce Controllers, and many other topics.
Salesforce Training in Chennai can help you become an expert in Developing Customized Apps Using Salesforce CRM through hands-on training from Certified Professionals.
This Salesforce CRM training focuses on each of Salesforce’s key goals, which are Salesforce Developer training, Salesforce Administrator certification, Salesforce Consultant, Project Manager, Salesforce Analytics, and Salesforce Architect. The Salesforce Certification course at BTree provides multiple training alternatives such as salesforce classroom training and salesforce Online Training with trainers and Recorded Self-Paced Videos to meet your learning requirements.
Talk To Us
We are happy to help you 24/7
Anybody who wants to fulfill their ambition of working for CRM companies in Chennai can apply for BTree’s salesforce certification course, which offers the best CRM training in Chennai at a very reasonable salesforce pd1 certification cost. They have a highly trained staff with outstanding teaching methods.
BTree Institute is the best for their Salesforce Certification and Training with Placement. Despite the fact that I was employed in the IT industry, I was really interested in this salesforce CRM training in Chennai because of the company’s quick growth and promising future.
When I first entered the BTree Systems, I had no prior experience whatsoever. If you want to jumpstart your career with salesforce training and placement assistance, BTree’s salesforce online training is the best option. I received such excellent training from my instructors that I am now capable of handling any problems and have achieved an online salesforce certification.
Lightning Component Framework
SAT - SUN
08:00 PM TO 11:00 PM IST (GMT +5:30)
SAT - SUN
08:00 PM TO 11:00 PM IST (GMT +5:30)
SAT - SUN
08:00 PM TO 11:00 PM IST (GMT +5:30)
Unlock your future with our
"Study Now, Pay Later"
program, offering you the opportunity to pursue your education without financial constraints.
EMI starting at just
₹ 3,333 / Months
Available EMI options
Curriculum of Salesforce Administration Course
Introduction to Salesforce
- What is Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing Services with examples
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- What is Salesforce?
- Services provided by Salesforce
- What is CRM Process?
- Advantages of Salesforce
- Kinds of Apps developed by Salesforce
- Employment opportunities with Salesforce
Production and Sandbox Environments
- Production Environment
- Types of Sandbox Environments
- Registering with Developer Organization
- Salesforce Terminology
Creating a new Application
- Steps to create the Application
- Setting up the logo for the Application
Creating an Object
- Steps to create the Object
- Different options involved while creating the object
Creating a Tab
- Steps to create the tab
- Different options involved with the tab
Creating custom fields
- Different Data Types involved while creating custom fields
- Different options involved with custom fields
- Changing the Default Currency Type
- Field Dependencies
Custom Validation Rules
- Steps to configure custom validations·
- Different formula functions involved with custom validation
Search Layouts, Inline Editing, Enhanced List Views, and Record Ids
- Enable more columns at the tab level, search results level, and look up a dialog
- Working with inline editing
- Working with enhanced list views
- Analyzing Record Ids of the components
- Different Types of Relationships
- Creating a junction object
- Governor Limits in Salesforce Page Layouts and Mini Page Layouts
- Different options available in page layout
- Steps to configure mini page layout
- Adding Related Lists to Layout
- Steps to configure Record Types
- Creating Record Types for standard objects Field History Tracking and Activities
- Steps to configure Field History Tracking
- Steps to enable and create activates
Security in Salesforce
- Users in Salesforce and enabling Grant Login Access
- Profiles and Permission Sets
- Role Hierarchy
- Manual Sharing and Sharing Rules
- Purpose of Grant Access using Hierarchies
- Purpose of View All, Modify All, View All Data and Modify All Data
- Apex Managed Sharing
Import Wizard and Data Loader
- Difference between Import Wizard and Data Loader
- Generating Security Token and Maintaining IP range using Trusted IP
- Data Loader Settings
- Data Loader Operations
- Purpose of External Id
- Purpose of Data Export
- Difference between evaluation criteria
- Difference between rule criteria
- Types of workflow actions
- Re-evaluation Criteria for Field Update
- Types of Email Templates
- Setting to enable Task Action
- Different scenarios with Workflow Rules
- Configuring Approval Process
- Different options available with Approval Process
- Creating custom hierarchy field
- Adding multiple steps to the approval process
- Purpose of Queues and steps to configure the Queue
- Difference between Queue and PublicGroup
- Working with the Queues
- Approving the records from Email
Lightning Process Builder
- Options involved with Process Builder
- Advantages over Workflow Rules
- Disadvantages over Workflow Rules
- Submitting the records for approval automatically
Reports and Dashboards
- Different types of Reports
- Scheduling the Reports
- Creating the Dashboard
- Different Components involved in Dashboard
- Generating Web to Lead
- Generating Web to Case
Rules on Leads and Cases
- Assignment Rules
- Auto Responsive Rules
- Escalation Rules
- Debug Logs
- Debug Level
- Email Log Files
- Bulk Data Load Jobs
- Scheduled Jobs
- Apex Jobs
- System Overview
- Time-Based Workflow
- API Usage Notifications
- Case Escalations
- Organization-Wide Addresses
- Compliance BCC Email
- Test Deliverability
- Apex Exception Email
- My Domain
Curriculum of Salesforce Development Certification
SOQL and SOSL Queries
- Different Tools used
- Writing simple SOQL queries
- Using Order by, Group by and Aggregate functions
- Difference between Limit and Offset
- Fetching Parent Object Information from the ChildObject
- Fetching Child Objectrecords from the Parent Object
- Writing SOSL Queries
- Governor Limits for the queries
Introduction to Oops Concepts
- Inheritance Exception Handling
- Caught Exceptions
- Uncaught Exceptions Working with Eclipse (Force.com IDE)
- Creating Projects and capturing components from the Server
- Working with Debug Logs
Basics of Programming
- Comparing Natural and Formal Languages
- Different types of Tokens
- Types of statements to write a program
- Data Types involved in Apex Language
- Arithmetic and Logical Operators
- Conditional Statements
- Controlling / Looping Statement
Batch Apex Classes
- Developing Batch Classes
- Purpose of Database. stateful
- Scheduling the Batch Class through the user interface
- Scheduling the Batch Class Programmatically
- Monitoring Batch Jobs
- Monitoring Schedulable Jobs
- Types of Controllers
- Creating Login App by using Standard Controller and Custom Controller
- Static Resources
- Displaying Error Messages on VF Page
- Standard Controller – Displaying multiple records
- using record Set Var
- Custom Controller – Displaying multiple records by
- Fetching from the database
- Types of Tables available in Visualforce
- Pagination using StndardSet Controller
- Pagination using Limited Offset
- Getting the governor limits dynamically using Limits
- Usage of the Custom Labels in Salesforce
- Displaying a List of records with Wrapper Class
- Custom Settings in Salesforce
- Rendered, Rerender, RenderAsand contentType usage
- Inline Visualforce Pages
- Usage of immediate keyword
- Passing the parameters between the Visualforcepages
- Using ret URL and save URL
- View State of VF Page and improve the performance of the view state
- Difference between System Mode and User Mode
- Difference between with sharing and without sharing
- Visualforce Components
- Visualforce and the order of execution
- Providing Security for Apex Classes and Visualforce Pages
Live Classroom Training
- 50+ hours of live classroom training
- Real-Time trainer assistance
- Cutting-Edge on Salesforce tools
- Non-Crowded training batches
- Work on real-time projects
- Flexible timings for sessions
Live interactive online training
- 50+ Hours of online Salesforce Training
- 1:1 personalised assistance
- Practical knowledge
- Chat and discussion panel for assistance
- Work on live projects with virtual assistance
- 24/7 support through email, chat, and social media.
Salesforce Certification in Chennai
Btree’s Salesforce Certification in Chennai is recognized by the industry. Depending on the requirements and skill sets required for each job role, there are many sorts of Online Salesforce Certifications and we provide comprehensive exposure to salesforce tools in this salesforce course in Chennai. You can advance in your Salesforce career by enrolling in more than one course.
There are eight different types of Salesforce Certifications in Chennai, including Salesforce Certifications for Marketers, Advanced Administrators, Developer - Commerce Cloud, Platform Developer I and Platform Developer II, Administrator, Technical Architect, App Builder, Certifications for Implementation Specialists or Consultants, CPQ Specialist Certification, Pardot Expert – Consultant, Specialist.
This Online Salesforce Certification in Chennai confirms the completion of assignments, exercises, projects, and case studies. If you include this salesforce Certification in Chennai with your Resume, your profile will be prioritized during the interview process. It also makes a range of salesforce jobs in Chennai options available.
Knowledge Hub with Additional Information of Salesforce CRM Online Training
What kinds of apps can we develop in Salesforce?
Salesforce Applications are only containers for all data, tabs, and other functionalities. It is a collection of tabs that collaborate to offer an application's functionality. With Salesforce, tabs allow users to quickly scan the data. The program shows information about items and other web stuff. It only has a name, a logo, and a logical arrangement of tabs. The Home Tab and a default logo are the only tabs present in the simplest app. In Salesforce, there are primarily two classifications of apps
Standard Applications: The pre-installed apps that are included with every Salesforce instance. It contains Site.com, Salesforce Chatter, App Installer, Call Center, Communities, Content, Marketing, and Sales. These apps may be altered to fit an organization's needs and specifications. A standard app's label, description, and logo cannot be altered.
Custom Applications: These are apps that are created to specifically address the demands & requirements of a company's business. By combining both common and unique tabs, one may make customized apps. It is possible to add a logo to custom apps and to alter it afterwards.
Which companies Use Salesforce?
Comcast-Spectator (Communications Sector): Comcast-Spectator uses Salesforce to keep extensive customer profiles in order to identify their best fans and promote to them more efficiently.
American Express (financial services industry): Salesforce Sales Cloud was first used by American Express in 2010. They currently have a customer success platform on Salesforce, which links thousands of workers from various companies, locations, and time zones.
Obama for America (governmental work purpose): Salesforce Service Cloud was used by Obama's team to deliver personal emails to users. They also utilized dashboards to obtain a real-time perspective on what the country was thinking and where opinions differed.
Health lead (Health Care): Health Leaders are paving the road for a new healthcare paradigm with the help of Salesforce Community Cloud. Moreover, users may simply monitor and update patient data, work with doctors, and locate efficient community services via Salesforce App Cloud.
Sony (high-tech business): Salesforce Service Cloud is used by Sony to communicate with its clients. The management of Sony's client cases as a single, unified agent experience has assisted them in maintaining their customers' satisfaction.
Scope of Salesforce CRM Training Chennai
Salesforce had more than 150,000 users worldwide. With a 19.7% market share, Salesforce rules the CRM industry. SAP (12.1%), Oracle (9.1%), and Microsoft (6.2%) remain far behind as its main rivals. Around 2,700 apps are available on the Salesforce AppExchange, which has resulted in more than 3 million installations. More than 70 per cent of the total Salesforce customers use one of the app exchanges listed as applications.
Several businesses are now moving to Salesforce or creating their apps on the Salesforce platform. The need for Salesforce administrator certification and developers has expanded as a result. One of the best talents to have right now for a tech CV is the Salesforce certification course, therefore getting the Salesforce CRM Training is the perfect move.
If you're interested in CRM, Salesforce CRM Training in Chennai is a good career choice. Salesforce is used by several businesses, including Accenture, Adidas, Atlas, Cisco, Deloitte, Godrej, Infosys, etc. Individuals who choose the Salesforce certification course benefit from excellent compensation and very high work satisfaction. Companies are struggling with a shortage of Salesforce developers as the platform's end users rise. Companies need Salesforce experts that are well-versed in the system and adept at using its many services for practical business purposes. As a result, there is a great need for Salesforce administrator certification since the number of professionals grows every day.
What is Salesforce PD1 Certification?
Professionals with solid knowledge, skill, and experience in creating unique Lightning apps should pursue the Salesforce Platform Developer I certification. This certification covers the Lightning Platform's basic programmatic skills for developing new business logic and interfaces to extend Salesforce using Apex, Visualforce, and critical Lightning Components.
The candidate must pass the Salesforce Platform Developer I certification test in order to get this credential. To pass this test, you must have core business logic, an understanding of how to use the Lightning Platform's programmatic skills, and real-world application of the platform's concepts and skills, which you can master in this live and online Salesforce Training in Chennai.
Salesforce Developer Career Opportunities
For the past six years straight, Salesforce jobs in Chennai has ranked as the top Salesforce CRM supplier globally, according to the website, and its reputation as a marketable talent has only increased. As there are now more employment vacancies than ever before in both small and large businesses worldwide, earning an online Salesforce certification will advance your career.
Recent research by the International Data Corporation (IDC) found that the number of jobs requiring Salesforce skills has significantly increased, and by 2023, it is expected that the Salesforce ecosystem will have created 3.3 million new jobs and generated over $850 billion in sales globally. There will be 3.3 million new employment in Salesforce's economy by 2023, which is 1.4 million higher than the 1.9 million new jobs anticipated in 2022. The extensive use of Salesforce on mobile devices is one of the primary factors contributing to the continuous rise of the Salesforce-related profession.
What are the different categories of Salesforce Certification?
Salesforce certification is an excellent way to advance your career by proving your expertise on one of the most popular CRM systems available today. This Salesforce Training in Chennai will assist you in launching your Salesforce career. Salesforce Certifications are built on a role-based scheme focusing on six roles: Administrator, Architect, Consultant, Designer, Developer, and Marketing. The Salesforce Certifications and certification pathways for these roles are detailed below.
Certifications for Salesforce Administrators: Salesforce Administrator certification focuses on administrative responsibilities such as identifying user needs, modifying the platform, and assisting users in getting the most out of Salesforce. There are two levels of certification available: Administrator and Advanced Administrator.
Certifications for Salesforce Architect: Salesforce Architects create and deploy solutions for particular organizational requirements on the Salesforce platform. This involves overseeing Salesforce's technical components, such as modifying objects, fields, and validation rules, as well as creating and maintaining interfaces with other systems.
Salesforce Consultant certification: Salesforce provides ten Certifications for client consultants who develop and execute solutions in their field. They can also seek Salesforce marketing cloud consultant certification, which is covered under Salesforce marketing Certifications, in addition to the ten.
Hear From Our Hiring Partners
BTREE's Placement Guidance Process
Have queries? We’re here for you! We support you with 24X7 availability with all comprehensive guidance.
Salesforce Sample Resume
Build a robust resume with battle-cut tools to land your dream job. Impress any recruiter with a rock-solid CV and personality!
Free career consultation
Overwhelmed about your future career? We offer free career consultation that helps you to figure out what you want to become.
Our Graduates Works At
FAQs of Salesforce CRM Training Chennai
What Advantages do Students get from this Salesforce Course in Chennai at BTree?
At BTree’s Salesforce admin Training, we provide the Best Salesforce Training and placement. our students will receive a wide range of key advantages like access to the most recent study materials, internationally recognized Salesforce administrator Certification, real-world projects, 24-hour expert assistance, and career coaching. Our Salesforce course in Chennai offers all of these advantages.
Can BTree Systems provide Salesforce Training near me in Chennai?
One of the Best Salesforce CRM training centers in Chennai is BTree. From all parts of the city, it has been assisting Salesforce users. You can live in any neighborhood in Chennai or any other city and have 24/7 access to our Salesforce Online Training from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
How many people will attend the offline and Salesforce Online Training sessions?
We only accept up to 20–25 students for each small batch of online Salesforce Certification training and classroom Salesforce course in Chennai. There is also the option for a student to study alone rather than in a batch or group.
Who will be teaching this Salesforce course in Chennai at BTree?
All of our trainers are working professionals from the industry that are hired by reputable companies and have Salesforce experience. All of our trainers have years of expertise in providing Salesforce administrator Certification, ensuring that you have a wonderful educational experience. Our professors have more than 15 years of combined experience teaching our Salesforce course in Chennai. Almost 3,000 students have received training from us in the past year.
Is Salesforce a good career?
The Salesforce industry is expecting a variety of interesting and encouraging trends, such as a rise in the use of Salesforce by small and big businesses. Based on these optimistic predictions, Salesforce is expected to rise in popularity and enter new SMB markets. As a result, learning Salesforce Certification in Chennai seems like a good career choice.
Is coding necessary for Salesforce?
Salesforce serves as a platform for no-code or low-code application development. You don't need any prior coding experience to operate as a Salesforce administrator.
Does this Salesforce CRM training from BTree include placement support?
Indeed, we work closely with leading MNCs like Amazon, Infosys, Cisco, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Airbus, Adobe, Accenture, Microsoft, Wipro, and many more. For each and every one of our courses, our institution provides a dedicated placement assistance team. In order for students to stand out from the competition, our staff also provides resume and job site profile assistance.
What payment methods are available?
You can pay for both online and offline training using the methods listed below, and a virtual receipt will be sent to you immediately on your registered email id.
• Online banking using a visa, Mastercard, or debit card.
• Paytm/Google pay/Phone pay
• There is an EMI option available.
Can I meet the teacher before starting the course?
Yes, you are warmly welcomed, please feel free to introduce yourself and spend some quality time with the trainers. This can lead to a friendly manner between the trainer and the student before joining training. We do provide free demo sessions and discussion sessions.
Do you provide training materials?
Undoubtedly, yes, after completing the enrollment process, we do offer hacking tools and course materials with lifelong access.
Are you Located in any of these locations
Plot No: 64, No: 2, 4th E St, Kamaraj Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600041