Tools and languages covered
- Apex Triggers
- Apex Classes
- Visual Force Pages
Overview of Salesforce Course in Chennai
The Best Salesforce Certification in Chennai is offered by BTree at a reasonable salesforce course fee with guaranteed placement assistance. This Salesforce certification course will teach you all you need to know about Salesforce course Lightning, the Composition of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Products, Apex Development, Administrator, App Builder, Integration, VisualForce Controllers, and many other topics. Salesforce Training in Chennai can help you become an expert in Developing Customized Apps Using Salesforce CRM through hands-on training from Certified Professionals.
This Salesforce CRM training focuses on each of Salesforce’s key goals, which are Salesforce Developer training, Salesforce Administrator certification, Salesforce Consultant, Project Manager, Salesforce Analytics, and Salesforce Architect. The Salesforce Certification course at BTree provides multiple training alternatives such as salesforce classroom training and salesforce Online Training with trainers and Recorded Self-Paced Videos to meet your learning requirements.
Salesforce Course Corporate Training
Upgrade Your Workforce Corporate Training for the Modern Business World
Curriculum of Salesforce Administration Course
- What is Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing Services with examples
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- What is Salesforce?
- Services provided by Salesforce
- What is CRM Process?
- Advantages of Salesforce
- Kinds of Apps developed by Salesforce
- Employment opportunities with Salesforce
- Production Environment
- Types of Sandbox Environments
- Registering with Developer Organization
- Salesforce Terminology
- Steps to create the Application
- Setting up the logo for the Application
- Steps to create the Object
- Different options involved while creating the object
- Steps to create the tab
- Different options involved with the tab
- Different Data Types involved while creating custom fields
- Different options involved with custom fields
- Changing the Default Currency Type
- Field Dependencies
- Steps to configure custom validations·
- Different formula functions involved with custom validation
- Enable more columns at the tab level, search results level, and look up a dialog
- Working with inline editing
- Working with enhanced list views
- Analyzing Record Ids of the components
- Different Types of Relationships
- Creating a junction object
- Governor Limits in Salesforce Page Layouts and Mini Page Layouts
- Different options available in page layout
- Steps to configure mini page layout
- Adding Related Lists to Layout
- Steps to configure Record Types
- Creating Record Types for standard objects Field History Tracking and Activities
- Steps to configure Field History Tracking
- Steps to enable and create activates
- Users in Salesforce and enabling Grant Login Access
- Profiles and Permission Sets
- Role Hierarchy
- Manual Sharing and Sharing Rules
- Purpose of Grant Access using Hierarchies
- Purpose of View All, Modify All, View All Data and Modify All Data
- Apex Managed Sharing
- Difference between Import Wizard and Data Loader
- Generating Security Token and Maintaining IP range using Trusted IP
- Data Loader Settings
- Data Loader Operations
- Purpose of External Id
- Purpose of Data Export
- Difference between evaluation criteria
- Difference between rule criteria
- Types of workflow actions
- Re-evaluation Criteria for Field Update
- Types of Email Templates
- Setting to enable Task Action
- Different scenarios with Workflow Rules
- Configuring Approval Process
- Different options available with Approval Process
- Creating custom hierarchy field
- Adding multiple steps to the approval process
- Purpose of Queues and steps to configure the Queue
- Difference between Queue and PublicGroup
- Working with the Queues
- Approving the records from Email
- Options involved with Process Builder
- Advantages over Workflow Rules
- Disadvantages over Workflow Rules
- Submitting the records for approval automatically
- Different types of Reports
- Scheduling the Reports
- Creating the Dashboard
- Different Components involved in Dashboard
- Generating Web to Lead
- Generating Web to Case
- Assignment Rules
- Auto Responsive Rules
- Escalation Rules
- Debug Logs
- Debug Level
- Email Log Files
- Bulk Data Load Jobs
- Scheduled Jobs
- Apex Jobs
- System Overview
- Time-Based Workflow
- API Usage Notifications
- Case Escalations
- Organization-Wide Addresses
- Compliance BCC Email
- Test Deliverability
- Apex Exception Email
- My Domain
Curriculum of Salesforce Development Certification
- Different Tools used
- Writing simple SOQL queries
- Using Order by, Group by and Aggregate functions
- Difference between Limit and Offset
- Fetching Parent Object Information from the ChildObject
- Fetching Child Objectrecords from the Parent Object
- Writing SOSL Queries
- Governor Limits for the queries
- Inheritance Exception Handling
- Caught Exceptions
- Uncaught Exceptions Working with Eclipse (Force.com IDE)
- Creating Projects and capturing components from the Server
- Working with Debug Logs
- Comparing Natural and Formal Languages
- Different types of Tokens
- Types of statements to write a program
- Data Types involved in Apex Language
- Arithmetic and Logical Operators
- Conditional Statements
- Controlling / Looping Statement
- Insert, Update, Delete and Undelete Customization
- Difference between Insert and Database.Insert
- Difference between Update and Database. update Apex Triggers
- Difference between WorkflowRules and Apex Triggers
- Difference between Before mode and After mode
- Trigger Events
- Trigger Context Variables
- Trigger Collections and availability for the different events
- Trigger Best Practices
- Developing Triggers by taking different scenarios
- Avoiding Recursive Triggers
- Avoiding Mixed DML Operation Error
- Purpose of Future method in Apex
- Purpose of Future method in Apex
- Developing Batch Classes
- Purpose of Database. stateful
- Scheduling the Batch Class through the user interface
- Scheduling the Batch Class Programmatically
- Monitoring Batch Jobs
- Monitoring Schedulable Jobs
- Types of Controllers
- Creating Login App by using Standard Controller and Custom Controller
- Static Resources
- Displaying Error Messages on VF Page
- Standard Controller – Displaying multiple records
- using record Set Var
- Custom Controller – Displaying multiple records by
- Fetching from the database
- Types of Tables available in Visualforce
- Pagination using StndardSet Controller
- Pagination using Limited Offset
- Getting the governor limits dynamically using Limits
- Usage of the Custom Labels in Salesforce
- Displaying a List of records with Wrapper Class
- Custom Settings in Salesforce
- Rendered, Rerender, RenderAsand contentType usage
- Inline Visualforce Pages
- Usage of immediate keyword
- Passing the parameters between the Visualforcepages
- Using ret URL and save URL
- View State of VF Page and improve the performance of the view state
- Difference between System Mode and User Mode
- Difference between with sharing and without sharing
- Visualforce Components
- Visualforce and the order of execution
- Providing Security for Apex Classes and Visualforce Pages
Pick your Flexible Salesforce Course Batches
Need any other flexible batches?
Trainers Profile of Salesforce CRM Certification Course
- Our instructors have more than 15+ years of experience in providing CRM training Chennai and are professionals in cloud computing modules and modern CRM systems. They can provide you with the best Salesforce training in Chennai.
- Our instructors truly believe in the blended learning strategy for the Salesforce Online Training, and we provide the students with the perfect balance of 75% practical and 25% theoretical lessons with real-world projects and real-world examples in this salesforce admin training.
- Our trainers assist students in creating professional resumes and in boosting their confidence through mock interviews.
- Our instructors provide a salesforce course for beginners that even those with no prior knowledge can learn and benefit from this Online Salesforce Certification.
- To help students learn this salesforce CRM course more efficiently, our trainers explain salesforce testing course principles in a simple, understandable manner.
Study Now, Pay Later
Key Features of Salesforce CRM Training in Chennai
At BTree, you will receive training from real-world professionals who are passionate about sharing their knowledge with students. Call us and Book your Seat Now!
We make sure that every student receives hands-on experience by working on live projects and real-world case studies, which increases their chances of getting hired.
We provide mock interview questions PDFs and guaranteed placement assistance. We have worked with small and medium-sized organizations to help you start your career.
Get a global certificate that will help you become ready for a job in a high-demand industry and will boost the value of your resume.
We offer courses at a very reasonable fee structure. The course fee at BTree is not only reasonable, but you can also pay in installments.
We provide flexible scheduling to ensure that our students are comfortable while taking the course. You can choose any time that works best for you.
Salesforce Certification in Chennai
- Btree’s Salesforce Certification in Chennai is recognized by the industry. Depending on the requirements and skill sets required for each job role, there are many sorts of Online Salesforce Certifications and we provide comprehensive exposure to salesforce tools in this salesforce course in Chennai. You can advance in your Salesforce career by enrolling in more than one course.
- There are eight different types of Salesforce Certifications in Chennai, including Salesforce Certifications for Marketers, Advanced Administrators, Developer - Commerce Cloud, Platform Developer I and Platform Developer II, Administrator, Technical Architect, App Builder, Certifications for Implementation Specialists or Consultants, CPQ Specialist Certification, Pardot Expert – Consultant, Specialist.
- This Online Salesforce Certification in Chennai confirms the completion of assignments, exercises, projects, and case studies. If you include this salesforce Certification in Chennai with your Resume, your profile will be prioritized during the interview process. It also makes a range of salesforce jobs in Chennai options available.
Your Career, Your Way Job Opportunities in Salesforce Training
You can Work as a
- Salesforce Architect
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Associate
Salary after Salesforce Training Certification
Avg Salary- 29,00,000
Avg Salary- 5,00,000
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Associate
Avg Salary- 6,50,000
Salesforce Training Options
Our ultimate aim is to bring the best in establishing the career growth of the students in each batch individually. To enhance and achieve this, we have highly experienced and certified trainers to extract the best knowledge on Salesforce Certification. Eventually, we offer three modes of training options for the students to impart their best innovations using the Salesforce & course skills. For more references and to choose a training mode, Contact our admission call at 044 - 4560 5237
Salesforce Live Classroom Training
- 40 Hours of Offline Training
- Real-Time Trainer Assistance
- Ample Tech Equipped Classrooms
- Non-Crowded Training Batches
- Work on Live projects offline
- Flexible Timings for sessions
Salesforce Interactive Online Training
- 40 Hours of Real-Time Training
- Dedicated Learning Platform
- Chat and Discussion Panel for Assistance
- Create and Complete Assignments
- Work on Live Projects Online
- Flexible Timings for sessions
Experience Our Proven Placement Process
Knowledge Hub with Additional Information of Salesforce CRM Online Training
- Salesforce Applications are only containers for all data, tabs, and other functionalities. It is a collection of tabs that collaborate to offer an application's functionality. With Salesforce, tabs allow users to quickly scan the data. The program shows information about items and other web stuff. It only has a name, a logo, and a logical arrangement of tabs. The Home Tab and a default logo are the only tabs present in the simplest app. In Salesforce, there are primarily two classifications of apps:
- Standard Applications: The pre-installed apps that are included with every Salesforce instance. It contains Site.com, Salesforce Chatter, App Installer, Call Center, Communities, Content, Marketing, and Sales. These apps may be altered to fit an organization's needs and specifications. A standard app's label, description, and logo cannot be altered.
- Custom Applications: These are apps that are created to specifically address the demands & requirements of a company's business. By combining both common and unique tabs, one may make customized apps. It is possible to add a logo to custom apps and to alter it afterwards.
- To know what Salesforce is, you must first understand the various services and products that Salesforce provides, as well as when to utilize them. You have access to a large variety of products and services in the cloud, social media, and mobile sectors through Salesforce. Salesforce Offers a Range of Cloud Services, Including:
- Sales Cloud by Salesforce: The Sales Cloud is a CRM platform that enables you to oversee the sales, marketing, and customer service aspects of your business.
- Cloud-based Salesforce Marketing: The marketing cloud gives you access to one of the world's most effective digital marketing platforms.
- Service Cloud by Salesforce: For the company's customer care and support team, there is a platform called the Service Cloud.
- Cloud-based Salesforce Apps: You can use the Salesforce App Cloud to create unique apps that will operate on the Salesforce platform.
- Health Cloud by Salesforce: Health Cloud is what you need if you work for a Health IT company and need a CRM system that includes managing records and doctor-patient relationships.
- Additionally, Salesforce provides the following services:
- Chatter Chatter is a Salesforce corporate collaboration software that facilitates communication amongst your staff members.
- Salesforce1 Salesforce1 is a platform that allows for the creation of applications and the sharing of data via APIs (APIs).
- Comcast-Spectator (Communications Sector)
- Comcast-Spectator uses Salesforce to keep extensive customer profiles in order to identify their best fans and promote to them more efficiently.
- American Express (financial services industry)
- Salesforce Sales Cloud was first used by American Express in 2010. They currently have a customer success platform on Salesforce, which links thousands of workers from various companies, locations, and time zones.
- Obama for America (governmental work purpose)
- Salesforce Service Cloud was used by Obama's team to deliver personal emails to users. They also utilized dashboards to obtain a real-time perspective on what the country was thinking and where opinions differed.
- Health lead (Health Care)
- Health Leaders are paving the road for a new healthcare paradigm with the help of Salesforce Community Cloud. Moreover, users may simply monitor and update patient data, work with doctors, and locate efficient community services via Salesforce App Cloud.
- Sony (high-tech business)
- Salesforce Service Cloud is used by Sony to communicate with its clients. The management of Sony's client cases as a single, unified agent experience has assisted them in maintaining their customers' satisfaction.
- The Coca-Cola Enterprise (CCE)
- Salesforce is used by CCE in many different business functions and many different countries. Salesforce is used to link people and information, from call centre agents to service personnel to sales representatives. This has made it easier for CCE to provide better customer service.
- Salesforce had more than 150,000 users worldwide. With a 19.7% market share, Salesforce rules the CRM industry. SAP (12.1%), Oracle (9.1%), and Microsoft (6.2%) remain far behind as its main rivals. Around 2,700 apps are available on the Salesforce AppExchange, which has resulted in more than 3 million installations. More than 70 per cent of the total Salesforce customers use one of the app exchanges listed as applications.
- Several businesses are now moving to Salesforce or creating their apps on the Salesforce platform. The need for Salesforce administrator certification and developers has expanded as a result. One of the best talents to have right now for a tech CV is the Salesforce certification course, therefore getting the Salesforce CRM Training is the perfect move.
- If you're interested in CRM, Salesforce CRM Training in Chennai is a good career choice. Salesforce is used by several businesses, including Accenture, Adidas, Atlas, Cisco, Deloitte, Godrej, Infosys, etc. Individuals who choose the Salesforce certification course benefit from excellent compensation and very high work satisfaction. Companies are struggling with a shortage of Salesforce developers as the platform's end users rise. Companies need Salesforce experts that are well-versed in the system and adept at using its many services for practical business purposes. As a result, there is a great need for Salesforce administrator certification since the number of professionals grows every day.
- Professionals with solid knowledge, skill, and experience in creating unique Lightning apps should pursue the Salesforce Platform Developer I certification. This certification covers the Lightning Platform's basic programmatic skills for developing new business logic and interfaces to extend Salesforce using Apex, Visualforce, and critical Lightning Components.
- The candidate must pass the Salesforce Platform Developer I certification test in order to get this credential. To pass this test, you must have core business logic, an understanding of how to use the Lightning Platform's programmatic skills, and real-world application of the platform's concepts and skills, which you can master in this live and online Salesforce Training in Chennai.
- A Salesforce Developer's day is full of exciting challenges. Because they are the foundation of the company, Salesforce Developers have more exciting jobs. The following are some regular responsibilities performed by a Salesforce Developer:
- ✔ Meetings with the customer to learn about their needs and develop a strategy for using Salesforce to tackle the problem or challenges.
- ✔ Organizing team meetings to get updates on the workload or the progress of ongoing projects inside the company.
- ✔ Meetings with the senior team members to discuss pending work and finish the tasks that are seen as having a higher importance.
- ✔ In addition to coding, configuration, routine maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, Salesforce developers also manage deadlines and create technical documentation. They also oversee package development testing and implementation initiatives.
- ✔ Salesforce developers keep track of user responsibilities to make sure there are no security flaws that might jeopardize the company's data.
- ✔ Salesforce developers conduct statistical analyses, expanding complex CRM solutions to ensure that best practices are followed and improved statistical results.
- For the past six years straight, Salesforce jobs in Chennai has ranked as the top Salesforce CRM supplier globally, according to the website, and its reputation as a marketable talent has only increased. As there are now more employment vacancies than ever before in both small and large businesses worldwide, earning an online Salesforce certification will advance your career.
- Recent research by the International Data Corporation (IDC) found that the number of jobs requiring Salesforce skills has significantly increased, and by 2023, it is expected that the Salesforce ecosystem will have created 3.3 million new jobs and generated over $850 billion in sales globally. There will be 3.3 million new employment in Salesforce's economy by 2023, which is 1.4 million higher than the 1.9 million new jobs anticipated in 2022. The extensive use of Salesforce on mobile devices is one of the primary factors contributing to the continuous rise of the Salesforce-related profession.
- Two well-known CRM options on the market, Hubspot and Salesforce, provide all-in-one CRM platforms that can handle both small- and enterprise-scale business operations. The answer to this question is based on the particular demands and specifications of your company.
- Powerful customer relationship management (CRM) solutions are available from both HubSpot and Salesforce, however, HubSpot is for smaller firms that want an all-in-one solution while Salesforce is better for both large and small enterprises with more sophisticated requirements.
- Both platforms can be used to manage client connections, however, Salesforce focuses more on customer care and support while HubSpot concentrates more on marketing and sales automation. In comparison to Hubspot, Salesforce provides more advanced lead scoring and analytics options. Salesforce has around 3,400 third-party apps available compared to Hubspot's 500 or so.
- Salesforce certification is an excellent way to advance your career by proving your expertise on one of the most popular CRM systems available today. This Salesforce Training in Chennai will assist you in launching your Salesforce career. Salesforce Certifications are built on a role-based scheme focusing on six roles: Administrator, Architect, Consultant, Designer, Developer, and Marketing. The Salesforce Certifications and certification pathways for these roles are detailed below.
- Certifications for Salesforce Administrators: Salesforce Administrator certification focuses on administrative responsibilities such as identifying user needs, modifying the platform, and assisting users in getting the most out of Salesforce. There are two levels of certification available: Administrator and Advanced Administrator.
- Certifications for Salesforce Architect: Salesforce Architects create and deploy solutions for particular organizational requirements on the Salesforce platform. This involves overseeing Salesforce's technical components, such as modifying objects, fields, and validation rules, as well as creating and maintaining interfaces with other systems.
- Salesforce Consultant certification: Salesforce provides ten Certifications for client consultants who develop and execute solutions in their field. They can also seek Salesforce marketing cloud consultant certification, which is covered under Salesforce marketing Certifications, in addition to the ten.
- Throughout the whole Salesforce industry, Salesforce Developers are among the highest-paid professions. It is not surprising that the Salesforce administrator Certification is the most popular credential in the world. While demand for Salesforce developers grows on a daily basis, wages have expanded substantially.
- The company with the highest reported compensation is Infosys Ltd, where the average salary is 725,417. Deloitte and Accenture Technology Solutions are two further employers that pay high for this position, with salaries of around 655,000 and 610,419, respectively.
- The company that pays the least is Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, at around 425,000. Capgemini and Accenture, which pay 455,904 and 475,000 respectively, are similarly on the low end of the salary scale. Several firms also provide incentives like health insurance, accidental insurance, and visa sponsorship, among other things.
Bringing Learning to Life Our Classroom Photos
Sample Resume to Land Your Dream Job
Get a head start on your job search with our job-winning resume, BTree Helps students to create the perfect resume during the training period. Download our sample resume and see what a winning resume looks like.
Success Stories Meet Our Placed Candidates
Anybody who wants to fulfill their ambition of working for CRM companies in Chennai can apply for BTree’s salesforce certification course, which offers the best CRM training in Chennai at a very reasonable salesforce pd1 certification cost. They have a highly trained staff with outstanding teaching methods. Practical examples are included throughout the sessions. They also have an excellent placement staff that is sincere and talented. That was an excellent learning experience. They have well-equipped classrooms. The major goal of the team is salesforce training and placement, and they make sure that you are hired by a reputable company. Many thanks to BTree for providing the best salesforce training in Chennai.
BTree Institute is the best for their Salesforce Certification and Training with Placement. Despite the fact that I was employed in the IT industry, I was really interested in this salesforce CRM training in Chennai because of the company’s quick growth and promising future. I received career counseling from BTree when I attended a demo session, which helped me decide whether or not this was the best career path for me. Throughout this salesforce developer training, they supported me. I am really grateful to BTree Systems for providing me with salesforce certification and placement.
When I first entered the BTree Systems, I had no prior experience whatsoever. If you want to jumpstart your career with salesforce training and placement assistance, BTree’s salesforce online training is the best option. I received such excellent training from my instructors that I am now capable of handling any problems and have achieved an online salesforce certification. Yeah, I have already received an offer letter for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Associate position from a reputable Company. Thank you to BTree System’s entire team. I highly recommend learning the Salesforce Developer training at BTree through this salesforce crm training in Chennai.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud AssociateKeerthana
Free Career Consultation with Our Expert Trainers
We offer a free career consultation with our expert trainers to help you identify the right career. Whether you're a recent graduate, looking to switch careers, or just starting out, we're here to help you start your career on the right path in the IT industry.
FAQs of Salesforce CRM Training Chennai
- At BTree’s Salesforce admin Training, we provide the Best Salesforce Training and placement. our students will receive a wide range of key advantages like access to the most recent study materials, internationally recognized Salesforce administrator Certification, real-world projects, 24-hour expert assistance, and career coaching. Our Salesforce course in Chennai offers all of these advantages.
- One of the Best Salesforce CRM training centers in Chennai is BTree. From all parts of the city, it has been assisting Salesforce users. You can live in any neighborhood in Chennai or any other city and have 24/7 access to our Salesforce Online Training from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
- This Salesforce CRM Training in Chennai is for those who are:
- ✔ An IT student who wants to work as a developer.
- ✔ A recent graduate wanting to advance their career in sales or marketing.
- ✔ A Salesforce Administrator who desires to work in development.
- ✔ A programmer eager to create applications for the dynamic Salesforce Trailblazer ecosystem.
- ✔ A Salesforce consultant or project manager looking to pursue more challenging job options.
- We only accept up to 20–25 students for each small batch of online Salesforce Certification training and classroom Salesforce course in Chennai. There is also the option for a student to study alone rather than in a batch or group.
- All of our trainers are working professionals from the industry that are hired by reputable companies and have Salesforce experience. All of our trainers have years of expertise in providing Salesforce administrator Certification, ensuring that you have a wonderful educational experience. Our professors have more than 15 years of combined experience teaching our Salesforce course in Chennai. Almost 3,000 students have received training from us in the past year.
- The Salesforce industry is expecting a variety of interesting and encouraging trends, such as a rise in the use of Salesforce by small and big businesses. Based on these optimistic predictions, Salesforce is expected to rise in popularity and enter new SMB markets. As a result, learning Salesforce Certification in Chennai seems like a good career choice.
- Salesforce serves as a platform for no-code or low-code application development. You don't need any prior coding experience to operate as a Salesforce administrator.
- Indeed, we work closely with leading MNCs like Amazon, Infosys, Cisco, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Airbus, Adobe, Accenture, Microsoft, Wipro, and many more. For each and every one of our courses, our institution provides a dedicated placement assistance team. In order for students to stand out from the competition, our staff also provides resume and job site profile assistance.
- Using the methods listed below, you may pay for this CRM training in Chennai For both Salesforce Online Training and classroom. Soon after, a virtual receipt will be sent to the email address you provided when registering.
- • Online banking with a debit, Visa, or Mastercard.
- • Cash (only for Salesforce classroom training).
- • There is an 3-6-9 month EMI option available
- • Paytm/Google play/Phonepay
- You can contact us at 044 - 4560 5237, contact us via chat on this Salesforce Training in Chennai course website, or connect with us on one of our social media platforms, and we'll respond as quickly as we can. alternatively, you can Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries.
Refer a Friend, Get Instant Discounts
Just refer your friends to us, and when they sign up for our training programs, you'll get an instant discount on your course. Plus, your friends will receive a discount too, To learn more about our referral program, download our reference document and start inviting your friends today.
Real People, Real Feedback Hear from Our Students
Meet Our Top Hiring Partners
Our Video Feedbacks That Inspire
- Student Name: Banu
- Course: Python
- Student Name: Priya
- Course: Python
- Student Name: Sainath
- Course: Python Full Stack
- Student Name: Dilli Babu
- Course: AWS DevOps
Related Interview Questions
Are you Located in any of these locations