Tools and languages covered
- Scrum Foundation
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum Activities
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Framework
- Velocity Chart
- Scrum Tools
Overview of Scrum Master Certification in Chennai
You will have a better understanding of Scrum methodology and execution via the Certified Scrum Master training in Chennai. CSM training will provide learners with the background knowledge and abilities needed to be an effective part of an Agile team. Begin your training with BTree Systems Scrum Master Classroom and Online Training Course.
- Scrum is an Agile framework for the development of large projects, most commonly software. The Agile project management style employs short development cycles known as sprints, which result in continual product or service improvement. There are several Agile frameworks, and Scrum is a popular alternative for fast-moving projects. The technique is extremely collaborative and needs efficient operations, and the process results are dependent on the Scrum Master’s skill.
- Agile approaches may have originated in technology organizations, but Scrum Master employment can be found in various industries and for all types of businesses throughout the world.
- Scrum masters are the facilitators of scrum, a lightweight agile methodology that emphasises time-boxed iterations known as sprints. Scrum masters, as facilitators, serve as coaches to the rest of the team. “Servant leaders,” according to the Scrum Guide. A good scrum master adheres to the scrum foundation and ideals while being adaptable and open to possibilities for the team to enhance their workflow.
- • A scrum team needs a scrum master, as any scrum trainer will advise. Without one, you are doing something close to scrum but not quite.
- • When first getting started with scrum, having someone in the job who has seen scrum in action may be really beneficial. Even better, there are several examples of it working. For this reason, scrum masters are generally employed as consultants, rather than as full-time employees.
- • But each scrum squad is unique. Many experienced teams undertake the above-mentioned roles as a unit, taking pleasure and delight in the process’s joint administration. The job of scrum master is rotated among team members, with each person guiding standups and retros in turn.
- • When first starting out with scrum, having someone on your team who has seen scrum in action may be really valuable. Even better, there are multiple examples of it functioning. As a result, scrum masters are typically hired as consultants rather than full-time employees.
- • However, each scrum squad is distinct. Many experienced teams take on the aforementioned duties as a unit, enjoying and delighting in the process’s collaborative administration. Scrum master duties are rotated among team members, with each individual directing standups and retros in turn.
- As a Scrum Master, you may make a significant contribution to a company’s success. You may also have the potential to create items that have a beneficial influence on the world by improving people’s lives. On a more granular level, you’ll be able to cultivate a healthy working atmosphere for team members in a firm and assure the best possible conclusion of a product or project.
- The Scrum master course is provided by BTree Systems in Chennai, and all of the trainers and subject-matter experts are working professionals with 10+ years of experience in the information technology industry. By finishing a real-world project at the conclusion of the course, candidates must complete a real-world project to show that they have the skills required to manage a scrum master certification.
Scrum Master Course Corporate Training
Upgrade Your Workforce Corporate Training for the Modern Business World
Curriculum for Scrum Master Training
- Session on traditional development lifecycle models
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype Model
- Spiral model
- A Necessity for an Incremental model
- Agile manifesto and principles
- Scrum Introduction and its Philosophy
- Scaled Agile and its introduction
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Development team
- Responsibilities of every role
- Product backlog
- Sprint backlog
- Potentially deliverable iterative increment
- Goals of Scrum
- Workflow of Scrum
- Values of Scrum
- Roles similar to Scrum in the traditional model
- Backlog Grooming and product backlog refinement
- Sprint Planning
- Standup call or Daily Scrum
- Sprint review for product improvements
- Sprint Retrospective for process improvements
- DOD - Definition of Done
- DOR - Definition of Ready
- Enrich the team towards an agile environment
- Ensuring that the vision statement is accepted and understood by the team
- Team Facilitation
- Product backlog – Details
- How to Split Product Backlog
- Burn down chart –Release and Sprint
- User Story Slicing
- Handling the epics
- Estimation of user stories – Story points
- Exercise with planning poker for estimation
- Scrum Appraisal mechanism
Pick your Flexible Scrum Master Course Batches
Need any other flexible batches?
Scrum Master Certification Trainers Profile
- Our Professionals instructors with more than 10 years of experience in the Agile Principles and Scrum Frameworks.
- Our trainers are providing many 25+ live projects, scrum terminologies and concepts, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- Our CSM instructors also help students advance their careers by training and inspiring them to take the worldwide certification examinations offered by Scrum.org.
- Our CSM instructors assist students in the interview preparation process by offering many Interview tips and valuable insights.
Key Features of Scrum Master Training in Chennai
At BTree, you will receive training from real-world professionals who are passionate about sharing their knowledge with students. Call us and Book your Seat Now!
We make sure that every student receives hands-on experience by working on live projects and real-world case studies, which increases their chances of getting hired.
We provide mock interview questions PDFs and guaranteed placement assistance. We have worked with small and medium-sized organizations to help you start your career.
Get a global certificate that will help you become ready for a job in a high-demand industry and will boost the value of your resume.
We offer courses at a very reasonable fee structure. The course fee at BTree is not only reasonable, but you can also pay in installments.
We provide flexible scheduling to ensure that our students are comfortable while taking the course. You can choose any time that works best for you.
Scrum Master Certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Developer (CSD), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- This certification, which is based on the individual’s real-world project experience after finishing the course, demonstrates that the person is qualified to operate in a business environment.
- Having this credential with your CV gives your profile higher priority during the interview process and creates more professional opportunities.
- Apart from the BTree systems Scrum Master Certification, there are other global certifications that might help you advance your career.
Your Career, Your Way Job Opportunities in Scrum Master Training
You can Work as a
- Scrum Master
- Product Developer
- Product Management
Salary after Scrum Master Training Certification
Avg Salary- 5,50,000
Avg Salary- 7,00,000
Avg Salary- 16,00,000
Scrum Master Training Options
Our ultimate aim is to bring the best in establishing the career growth of the students in each batch individually. To enhance and achieve this, we have highly experienced and certified trainers to extract the best knowledge on Scrum Master Certification. Eventually, we offer three modes of training options for the students to impart their best innovations using the Scrum Master & course skills. For more references and to choose a training mode, Contact our admission call at 044 - 4560 5237
Scrum Master Live Classroom Training
- 40 Hours of Offline Training
- Real-Time Trainer Assistance
- Ample Tech Equipped Classrooms
- Non-Crowded Training Batches
- Work on Live projects offline
- Flexible Timings for sessions
Scrum Master Interactive Online Training
- 40 Hours of Real-Time Training
- Dedicated Learning Platform
- Chat and Discussion Panel for Assistance
- Create and Complete Assignments
- Work on Live Projects Online
- Flexible Timings for sessions
Experience Our Proven Placement Process
Knowledge Hub with Additional Information of Scrum Master Training
- As we suggest in our Agile Product Management overview, the more involved a product manager is with the development team, the better. This engagement ought to resemble that of a product owner who promotes the demands of the client, or the “why” of the product. There is an issue when participation turns into tasking, the “how” for a team. Even when done with the greatest of intentions, this usage attitude has a tendency to conceal issues like as flaws, hand-offs, and unknowns. Scope, schedule, and quality are more likely to be locked when scope and procedure are combined. Failure is guaranteed if you do it.
- Because of this, the roles of the scrum master and product owner in a scrum team meet two distinct needs that are frequently coupled with conventional software management. And, in small teams, it’s attractive to avoid the perceived overhead of another function. When blockages or modifications occur, however, a clear separation between process management and product direction is necessary.
- • The project manager is the scrum master’s non-technical (or non-agile) equivalent. Both of these professions are concerned with the “how” of completing tasks and resolving workflow issues through procedure and facilitation. So, do you require both? Most likely not.
- • A typical project manager and a scrum master are both responsible for assisting their teams in completing tasks, but their techniques are dramatically different. The project manager establishes and monitors deadlines and milestones, provides progress updates, and supervises team communication. They do so, however, from a position of power, in a more traditional management role.
- • The scrum master assists the team in improving and streamlining the procedures that allow them to achieve their objectives. They do so as a team member or collaborator, rather than as someone in command. Because the greatest scrum teams are self-organizing, they do not respond well to top-down management.
- • These are just a few examples of scrum team management settings. Some organizations manage with all of these positions, while others only have one or none.
- • DevOps identifies automation possibilities to increase overall efficiency in code development and provisioning by decreasing process friction: It does not function as a complete environment for managing everything from client requirements to running code.
- • Scrum requires IT operations teams to acquire a new approach to issue solving, with an emphasis on project approaches rather than code mechanics. The distinction between Scrum and DevOps is that Scrum outlines how to address issues, whereas DevOps gives the tools to do it.
- • As a result, DevOps and Scrum may work together. Scrum has a development-centric strategy and offers a thorough yet detailed way to handle quick development. It only signifies that the code is ready for provisioning rather than moving it into operations.
- • Meanwhile, DevOps bridges the gap between the two environments but lacks Scrum’s task-level capabilities.
- • There is no reason why DevOps technologies cannot have Scrum skills. Microsoft Azure Boards, for example, is an environment that combines GitHub repositories with Agile techniques such as Scrum or Kanban to give a platform for monitoring progress, known defects, forthcoming features, and backlogs. Furthermore, Atlassian’s Open DevOps and Jira product lines, which incorporate Agile techniques inside a fully functioning DevOps tool stack, allow significant degrees of automation in DevOps settings.
- • Scrum, or any other Agile methodology, and DevOps are not incompatible. Don’t combine the two and run them on different settings. Practitioners of DevOps should consider how Scrum might be integrated with DevOps tools. As a result, early feedback loops in the DevOps process are improved, relationships with customers are maintained, and downstream feedback loops from the DevOps system are connected to Scrum meetings and discussions.
- Scrum master training courses impart the principles of scrum project management and aid in familiarizing participants with the responsibilities that each scrum team member plays, as well as with events, artefacts, and other core scrum concepts.
- Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) by PMI
- With the completion of this scrum master training course, you will be certified as a scrum master, qualified to oversee agile teams and use project management techniques such as agile, Kanban, lean, and scrum.
- DASM Requirements: There are no admission requirements for this scrum training program. It was developed by the PMI for those who are not familiar with scrum yet desire a scrum master certification.
- You’ll be asked questions on Kanban and scrum project management methods, agile and lean methodologies, and other topics in the DASM Certification Exam.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) by Scrum Alliance
- A CSM is a certified scrum master that has experience implementing scrum processes in projects and companies. They are skilled at using scrum project management approaches across sectors.
- Certified Scrum Master Requirements: The CSM certification requirements are quite simple. Start by becoming familiar with the scrum structure. A Certified Scrum Trainer also instructs a two-day, 16-hour course that gives an overview of how to manage and assist a scrum team.
- Scrum Master Certification Exam: The exam covers the history of scrum as well as the fundamentals of the methodology. Product backlogs, planning releases, potential challenges, scalability, responsibilities in the scrum framework, sprints, how to run daily scrum meetings, tasks, reporting, and team structure are among the topics covered.
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- In a two-day course, you may get the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification from Scrum.org and learn the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum, as well as how to use these approaches in your company. Additionally, Scrum.org provides two additional certification programs, PSM II and PSM III, which complement PSM and increase your scrum mastering skills.
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
- This scrum master training program is intended for people who wish to assist businesses with implementing agile and scrum on a large scale. It emphasizes leadership in addition to teaching the many tools and techniques a scrum master should be familiar with.
- A Firm Scrum Knowledge Base
- You may have a firm understanding of Scrum and its best practices by earning a Scrum Master Certification. When is this conceptual understanding applicable to problem-solving in the workplace? In order to lead teams and remove obstacles in the way of attaining iterative Sprint milestones (time-boxed intervals to complete a collection of activities) linked with project goals, one must be knowledgeable of the Scrum framework and ideas.
- Thorough Understanding of Scrum Elements
- Scrum Masters are required to be familiar with the many components and tools of the Scrum framework, including Sprint planning, backlog management, the production of Burndown charts, and other essential tools, as they function as a team’s overall leader. You must also work closely with the team and communicate effectively with all pertinent team members and stakeholders. You will be well-equipped to manage these duties as a Certified Scrum Master and to successfully promote project success.
- Successful use of the agile methodology
- Professionals with the Scrum Master Certification have the abilities and resources to develop optimized processes with ease. While the certification demonstrates formal competencies, success in using the right methods, navigating an agile environment, and utilizing the Scrum framework across various organizational levels are boosted by having a dynamic, resilient, and approachable mentality.
- Staying up-to-date with the Industry
- The Scrum Master certification also encourages you to keep up with current trends, technology, and practices by introducing you to resources, networking opportunities, and concepts that are common in modern business. Without this level of knowledge and readiness in your industry, you risk becoming lost among competent rivals and preventing the development of your own career.
- Scrum master
- Leading the agile development team in all areas is a more important responsibility. They hold daily team meetings and assist developers and product owners (POs) in prioritizing the backlogs in agile projects.
You gain a competitive advantage in the job market with Scrum Master Certification.
- Agile methodology and the Scrum framework are both covered in Scrum Master training. They make sure that everyone on the project team is aware of the rationale behind the practices and guidelines governing Scrum.
- Supporting an organization’s use of the Scrum Framework
- Scrum Masters assist the team in understanding the approaches and empirical techniques used to finish complicated projects by using the Scrum methodology.
- Providing Support to Teams to Achieve High-Quality Results
- Scrum Masters provide additional knowledge at the early stages of project implementation. This makes sure that everyone on the team gains the abilities needed to produce high-quality outcomes that define a project’s success.
- Making an Environment That is Safe for Productivity
- Establishing a secure workplace is one of your duties as a scrum master. People who feel free to express their opinions and make decisions about their job are more likely to be satisfied at work.
- Remove Impediments in Scrum Process
- Beyond evaluating team members’ individual and collective performance, scrum masters maintain a smooth procedure. Nevertheless, it’s also important to consider potential challenges and how they can affect the use of the framework.
- Business Analysts
- Business analysts, in short, are the individuals in charge of ensuring that a company’s key operational procedures execute smoothly. On initiatives that improve the efficiency of the business and its operations, they primarily collaborate with customers, teams, and stakeholders. They might recommend adjustments or modifications to the way things are done in order to attain the greatest outcomes possible.
- Carrying out market analysis
- When launching new goods or investigating the business environment, it is also one of the jobs assigned to business analysts. Together with the PO, they play a crucial role in the Scrum team, ensuring adequate client connection to comprehend their demands and the state of the business or project in terms of offering solutions.
- Producing a thorough business analysis
- A business analyst’s primary responsibility is typically to give a complete insight of the present situation of the business or of a certain department.
- They must have expertise gathering data, executing data analysis, and providing important perspectives and strategic decisions based on the data in order to meet corporate objectives.
- Specifying Business Needs
- A business analyst establishes and updates the requirements that the implementation team must meet. They make sure that all conditions are satisfied before proposing adjustments. Business analysts are frequently referred to as change agents. They are the motivation behind businesses that are changing procedures to increase productivity.
- Involving Actively in Forecasting & Budgeting
- A business analyst’s work is closely tied to financial planning and the establishment of long-term project and business plans since it entails contributions to forecasting and budgeting.
- One may completely comprehend the modifications necessary and the possible expenses by knowing what has to be done to accomplish corporate goals. The company’s direction, including decisions on technology, timelines, and process improvements, are influenced by these perceptions.
- Performing Better Analysis, Financial & Operational Modelling
- Business analysts are developing operational and financial models that are appropriate for the organizational aim state by not just gathering data but also attempting to interpret it. Operations, financial, and IT technical competence are crucial for these professions. Collaborative work with multifunctional teams is therefore necessary.
- The average beginning salary for a Scrum Master is roughly 7.8 Lakhs per year (65.0k per month). A Scrum Master must have 6 years of experience.
- When he advances to the middle level, the average Scrum Master income is 1,200,480 lakhs per year. Senior Scrum Master earns above 1,538,005 lakhs per year.
- Let’s have a look at the typical pay for experts with comparable abilities. The average wages at the lowest and highest levels of:
- • Project managers make between Rs. 4,79,000 and Rs. 2,000,000 annually.
- • IT business analysts make between Rs. 2,74,000 and Rs. 1,000,000 annually.
- • Business analysts, senior: Rs. 4,36,000 to 1,000,000 annually.
- • Operations Manager Salary Range: Rs. 2,99,000 to Rs. 2,000,000 per annum.
- • Senior Project Managers: 1,000,000 – 2,000,000 per annum.
Bringing Learning to Life Our Classroom Photos
Sample Resume to Land Your Dream Job
Get a head start on your job search with our job-winning resume, BTree Helps students to create the perfect resume during the training period. Download our sample resume and see what a winning resume looks like.
Success Stories Meet Our Placed Candidates
I’m working as a Product developer, I attended the CSM online training program and the trainer gave as real-world examples of understanding the scrum approach. The classes were interactive and lot of brainstorming helped all of us deep dive.
Learning scrum master online course at btree systems seems to be well. I was able to successfully complete the CSM certification last week. As well as helping me prepare for job interviews, they also provide me a mock interview. I was now employed by Sutherland as a product manager.
I’m really happy to complete my 3-month scrum master course at btree. My Scrum Master Trainer thoroughly examined the framework using several projects and case studies. I discovered a lot of ideas that I want to explore with my team. Thank you btree.
Free Career Consultation with Our Expert Trainers
We offer a free career consultation with our expert trainers to help you identify the right career. Whether you're a recent graduate, looking to switch careers, or just starting out, we're here to help you start your career on the right path in the IT industry.
FAQs for Scrum Master Training
- You can call our Support Number 044-4560 5237 to register for scrum master training in Chennai at BTree Systems. You can also enrol at our office in person.
- Not to worry. In the case that a student misses even one CSM class during the course. You watch the recording of all scrum master classes as many times as you need before the next sessions. Every student will receive a Flexi pass, which they may use for 90 days at any time, allowing you to schedule sessions at your convenience.
- Yes, we provide the students receive lifelong access to the study resources, videos, and top MNC interview questions.
- Scrum Masters are needed in Chennai by Standard Chartered, Accenture, Intelsat, FIS Global, and a number of other significant corporations. Individuals who have chosen CSM certification in Chennai have a greater chance of being employed by one of these organizations.
- Scrum Master certification shows that you have the potential that employers look for in Scrum Masters. Scrum Masters are in great demand since every team wants a committed individual who can manage and carry out diverse Agile initiatives. Simply said, Certified Scrum Masters understand the process better than the rest of the team and serve as the captain who guides the ship through the storm.
- We place students in settings that are suitable for their individual need. We provide training programs that involve mock interviews and presentation skills to help students feel more at ease throughout the testing interview process.
- Yes, we provide a career camp to both new and experienced employees (IT or non-IT).
- Having no expertise in the IT business is not often regarded as a barrier to accepting the post of Scrum Master. If you want to work as a Scrum Master in an Agile setting, you don’t necessarily need to have expertise as a software engineer or in the IT industry. However, having some IT expertise familiarizes you with the many phases of the software product development life cycle, which in turn enables you to evaluate risks and roadblocks and improve team choices. Making the appropriate judgements and managing your team effectively might be more difficult without this expertise. But once you begin working as a Scrum Master, you may get this expertise.
- You can pay in any of the ways listed below, and both offline and online training will send you an email receipt right away. We accept all popular payment methods. EMI replacements were just included to all of our courses.
- Option for EMI with a debit or credit card.
- Online Banking, Google Pay, PhonePe, PayPal, and Paytm
Refer a Friend, Get Instant Discounts
Just refer your friends to us, and when they sign up for our training programs, you'll get an instant discount on your course. Plus, your friends will receive a discount too, To learn more about our referral program, download our reference document and start inviting your friends today.
Real People, Real Feedback Hear from Our Students
Meet Our Top Hiring Partners
Our Video Feedbacks That Inspire
- Student Name: Banu
- Course: Python
- Student Name: Priya
- Course: Python
- Student Name: Sainath
- Course: Python Full Stack
- Student Name: Dilli Babu
- Course: AWS DevOps
Related Interview Questions
Are you Located in any of these locations