Tools and languages covered
- Data Types
- CRUD Operation
Overview of SQL Training in Chennai
DB Design, Normalization Rules, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Joins, DB Maintenance, Query Tuning, HA/DR, AAG, and SQL Cluster Issues are just a few of the primary SQL Database Administration responsibilities covered by real-time practical SQL DBA training. The course includes study materials, a 24×7 lab, certification, job support, and one real-time project.
- When working with relational databases, SQL is the preferred language. Database records can be updated, deleted, searched for, and added using SQL. Numerous other tasks, such as database optimization and maintenance, are also possible with SQL.
- The database can be queried using several SQL commands that resemble English. It is utilized on websites as a back-end data processing and storing solution.
- In addition to Facebook, you can anticipate the usage of SQL in financial apps like Revolut, music apps like Spotify, and other social media sites like Twitter and Instagram. Since SQL is the most widely used database language, practically any business that wants to store relational data can use it.
- Data is retrieved from the database using SQL queries, although the effectiveness of the queries varies. This is because many databases include proprietary extensions that are system-specific and supplementary.
- SQL essentially gives databases CRUD functionality. What exactly does CRUD mean?
- Create, Read, Update, and Delete
- You must choose BTree Systems if you want to master the highly sought-after expertise of SQL. SMEs from leading MNCs created the SQL Course. They will instruct you on the key Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), SQL Server tools, single-table queries, triggers, joins, and other SQL principles. We offer High-Grade Authorized Experts in SQL Training. With the help of this SQL training, you will learn SQL’s foundational concepts.
- You will gain knowledge of data retrieval, data revision, filling, sorting, filtering, eliminating, condensing, and advanced options for filtering. You will also learn about data collection, using subqueries to join tables, using views to manage tables, using stocked methods, using transactions, and using cursors. Access to the course materials is provided without charge for life. You will work on issues and challenges from the real world to broaden your knowledge and expertise.
SQL Corporate Training
Upgrade Your Workforce Corporate Training for the Modern Business World
Curriculum of SQL Course in Chennai
- Why we need a database
- Database Management System(DBMS)
- Introduction to SQL
- Relational Databases
- Sample SQL Query
- Applications of SQL
- SQL Tables: Fields
- SQL Tables: Records
- SQL Tables: Datatypes
- Create Table Syntax
- Insert Query Syntax
- Select Statement Syntax
- Where Clause in SQL
- Operators in SQL
- Functions in SQL
- Order By
- Group By
- SQL Syllabus
- Update Statement
- Delete Statement
- Truncate Statement
- Joins in SQL
- Union Operator in SQL
- Intersect Operator in SQL
- Views in SQL
- Alter Table in SQL
- Alter Table in SQL
Pick your Flexible SQL Batches
Need any other flexible batches?
Mentor Profile for SQL Course
- The Experiential Method of learning is strongly implemented and practiced at BTree Systems. Our Mentors provide the students with SQL Training at the ideal mix of theoretical and practical understanding of the SQL Database.
- SQL Instructors at BTree are Real-Time SQL Developers who provide thorough hands-on instruction in SQL Server Tools & Services.
- Our instructors provide each student with the necessary individualized attention and extensive instruction in SQL topics along with thorough hands-on practice. Our instructors assist the students in creating an effective resume. They also improve students’ confidence by providing them to manage the interview effectively by training them via several mock interview sessions.
Key Features of SQL Training in Chennai
At BTree, you will receive training from real-world professionals who are passionate about sharing their knowledge with students. Call us and Book your Seat Now!
We make sure that every student receives hands-on experience by working on live projects and real-world case studies, which increases their chances of getting hired.
We provide mock interview questions PDFs and guaranteed placement assistance. We have worked with small and medium-sized organizations to help you start your career.
Get a global certificate that will help you become ready for a job in a high-demand industry and will boost the value of your resume.
We offer courses at a very reasonable fee structure. The course fee at BTree is not only reasonable, but you can also pay in installments.
We provide flexible scheduling to ensure that our students are comfortable while taking the course. You can choose any time that works best for you.
Certification of SQL Course
- This certification verifies that the candidate has the skills required to work as a SQL Developer and that they have completed the real-world database project experience that is provided at the end of the SQL course.
- Including this SQL certificate with your resume at the time of the interview helps to prioritize your profile and also gives you access to rewarding career opportunities. Our Trainers aid in the usage you pass the global certification exams that are held exclusively for SQL.
- Oracle Database Certified 12C Administrator, Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL Database Administrator, and Microsoft SQL Server database certifications are among the global certifications.
Your Career, Your Way Job Opportunities in SQL
You can Work as a
- SQL Server Developer
- BI Reporting Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
Salary after SQL Certification
SQL Server Developer
Avg Salary- 4,05,500
Avg Salary- 12,09,000
Avg Salary- 15,05,000
SQL Training Options
Our ultimate aim is to bring the best in establishing the career growth of the students in each batch individually. To enhance and achieve this, we have highly experienced and certified trainers to extract the best knowledge on SQL Certification. Eventually, we offer three modes of training options for the students to impart their best innovations using the SQL course skills. For more references and to choose a training mode, Contact our admission call at 044 – 4560 5237
SQL Live Classroom Training
- 40 Hours of Offline Training
- Real-Time Trainer Assistance
- Ample Tech Equipped Classrooms
- Non-Crowded Training Batches
- Work on Live projects offline
- Flexible Timings for sessions
SQL Interactive Online Training
- 40 Hours of Real-Time Training
- Dedicated Learning Platform
- Chat and Discussion Panel for Assistance
- Create and Complete Assignments
- Work on Live Projects Online
- Flexible Timings for sessions
Experience Our Proven Placement Process
Knowledge Hub with Additional Information of SQL
- • When working with connected data, SQL makes sense. Relational databases are effective, adaptable, and simple for any application to use. A benefit of a relational database is that every instance of the database automatically refreshes when one user modifies a specific record, allowing for real-time information to be delivered.
- • A relational database and SQL make it simple to manage a lot of data, scale as needed, and provide flexible access to data. For example, updating data only needs to be done once rather than modifying several files. It works well for determining the reliability of data. There is no issue with previous versions muddying the picture because all the information is kept in one location.
SQL is used by the majority of major tech firms, including Uber, Netflix, and Airbnb. Even large corporations with in-house database systems, like Google, Facebook, and Amazon, utilize SQL to query and analyze data.
- • While NoSQL is helpful when the availability of massive data is more crucial, SQL is prized for assuring data veracity. It’s also a wise decision when a business needs to expand in response to shifting customer demands. NoSQL delivers excellent performance, flexibility, and ease of use.
- • NoSQL is also a wise choice when dealing with vast or constantly changing data sets, flexible data models, or requirements that don’t fit within a relational paradigm. Document databases, like Couch DB, MongoDB, and Amazon Document DB, are useful for handling massive amounts of unstructured data. Redis can be the best option if you need quick access to a key-value store without strong integrity guarantees.
- • A big advantage of NoSQL databases is their scalability. They have strong availability requirements, unlike SQL, and their built-in sharding allows for horizontal expansion. Furthermore, Facebook-developed NoSQL databases like Cassandra can manage enormous volumes of data scattered across numerous servers with no single point of failure and maximum availability.
- • Amazon, Google, and Netflix are just a few other significant corporations that employ NoSQL systems since they rely on massive amounts of data that are incompatible with relational databases. In general, the bigger the dataset, the more probable NoSQL is to be the preferable option.
- • MySQL is a relational database that employs SQL to query a database, whereas SQL is a query language used for operating various relational databases.
- • A database’s data can be accessed, updated, and modified using SQL. But MySQL is a database that organizes the information already there in a database.
- • SQL is used to create database queries, and MySQL makes it easier to store, edit, and manage data in a tabular manner.
- • There is no connector support in SQL. However, MySQL includes a built-in tool for creating databases, called MySQL Workbench.
- • The core syntax and commands used by DBMS and RDBMS follow a standard structure for SQL, but MySQL frequently receives modifications
While MySQL supports numerous storage engines as well as plug-in storage engines, SQL only supports a single storage engine. Therefore, MySQL is more adaptable.
- • You can still operate on a database during a data backup session since SQL maintains the server’s independence from the database. On the other hand, MySQL allows you to back up data by extracting SQL statements. The server blocks the database during a data backup session in MySQL, unlike SQL, which reduces the likelihood of data corruption while transitioning from one MySQL version to another.
- • The SQL server is far more secure than the MySQL server in terms of data protection. External processes (such as third-party apps) cannot directly access or modify the data in SQL.
- • The language SQL is not open-source. Naturally, you cannot anticipate community support if you have a problem. You will need to rely on Microsoft SQL Server support instead. In contrast, MySQL, an open-source platform, provides comprehensive community assistance.
- • Oracle can be deployed on a limited number of platforms, but the SQL server can run on a wide range of operating systems.
While SQL Server doesn’t offer query optimization, Oracle supports star queries.
- • Even as values are modified even before committing in SQL Server, they are not altered before committing in Oracle.
- • In contrast to SQL Server, Oracle permits rollbacks during transactions. SQL Server does not.
- • Unlike SQL server, which offers “Schemas” within each user database, Oracle supports numerous “Schemas” with the instance.
- • In contrast to Oracle, which supports full, partial, and incremental backups, SQL Server supports database, full, file-level, incremental, and differential backups.
- • Though SQL server typically only employs “after” triggers, Oracle uses both “after” and “before” triggers.
- Portable: SQL is available for use on mainframes, computers, laptops, servers, tablets, and cell phones. It functions on local, internal, and external networks. SQL-based databases may be easily transferred between different devices.
- Open Source: Free databases from MySQL, Maria DB, and Postgres provide for the usage of SQL databases at a low cost and with the support of sizable communities.
- Used by major DBMS system providers: SQL is used by all DBMS providers, including IBM, Oracle, and Microsoft.
Simple to learn and understand: Writing SQL queries is simple because SQL mostly uses English statements.
- Interactive language: SQL can be used to communicate with databases and quickly get solutions to challenging issues.
- Programming language: SQL can be used by those who create database-driven systems, including those that are used for online shopping.
- Complete database language: Database management and security are handled using SQL. Although updating, retrieving, and sharing data with numerous users are its primary uses.
- Multiple data views: Different users of the database may be given unique views of the database’s structure and contents using SQL.
- SQL is a client/server language: that links front-end computers (clients) and back-end databases (servers). supporting the client-server architecture in the process.
- Internet usage: SQL can be used over the Internet in three different ways. The architecture consists of a client, an application server, and a database.
- SQL is a highly desirable skill: SQL expertise is necessary for many positions, including IT support, web development, and corporate data analysis.
- • Data kept in relational database management systems are accessible to users.
- • This feature allows users to explain the data.
- • With the use of this tool, users can define and modify data in a database.
- • Enables the integration of SQL libraries, pre-compilers, and modules into other languages.
- • Users can build and delete databases and tables.
- • Enables users to create stored procedures, functions, and database views.
- • Users can control the permissions for tables, methods, and views.
- • The average yearly compensation for SQL and PL SQL Developers in India is 5.0 Lakhs, with salaries ranging from 1.5 Lakhs to 8.5 Lakhs. Based on 38 salaries from SQL and PL SQL Developers, salary projections have been made.
- • With less than one year of experience to four years of experience, the compensation range for SQL and PL SQL Developers in India is between 1.5 lakhs and 8.5 lakhs, with an average yearly salary of 5 lakhs based on 38 salaries.
- For various systems, create and manage data flows and data models.
- • Support and troubleshooting services for SQL Server settings with dedicated and multiple node clusters.
- • Contribute to the development of improved stored procedures for database performance, dependability, and stability.
- System and platform monitoring control failover, mirroring, replication, clustering, and backup.
- • Utilize data mining to satisfy client data needs.
- • Create requirements based on data requests, then create the required SQL queries to provide output.
- • Serve as a point of contact between the support teams, technology teams, and business units.
- • Advise the team’s other members, including the software developers and architects.
- • To confirm the integrity and quality of the data, run QA tests.
- • Examine the flowcharts that programmers and business analysts created.
- • Using tools and technologies for logical and physical data modeling, create and document database design.
- • Execute custom and standard queries at the client’s request.
- • Explore new tables and schema using data in a data warehouse environment.
- • Participate actively in discussions about the size and scope of your team with the leadership.
- • Participate in customer meetings to gather needs and discuss technical design.
- • Offer practical and efficient solutions to challenging business issues.
- • Help with mapping tasks to support data normalization efforts.
- • Show that you can identify resource bottlenecks and offer team members, management, and internal customers advice on how to reduce stress and account for capacity.
Bringing Learning to Life Our Classroom Photos
Sample Resume to Land Your Dream Job
Get a head start on your job search with our job-winning resume, BTree Helps students to create the perfect resume during the training period. Download our sample resume and see what a winning resume looks like.
Success Stories Meet Our Placed Candidates
My heartfelt thanks and gratitude to the Training & Placement team for their efforts in providing high-quality technical and aptitude training. The entire SQL Course Syllabus along with the regular assessment session was covered within the stipulated period at BTree. A great place to learn about SQL databases.
SQL Server DeveloperSaravanan
I enrolled in SQL Training, Throughout the course, I had a lot of questions, but my SQL Mentor was so kind that he thought about all the ideas whenever I asked. The class schedule was also appropriate. This site is fantastic for recent graduates, in my opinion. And lastly, their first-rate teaching strategies. Overall, a fantastic balance that made the entire learning process interesting.
The SQL course was executed flawlessly. the full SQL Course Syllabus, as well as the regular assessment session, were covered in the allotted time. Special thanks to the Support Team for being so accommodating in scheduling classes at the student’s convenience. It was more beneficial for me to get along well in the firm as a decent developer.
Software DeveloperJothi Priya
Free Career Consultation with Our Expert Trainers
We offer a free career consultation with our expert trainers to help you identify the right career. Whether you're a recent graduate, looking to switch careers, or just starting out, we're here to help you start your career on the right path in the IT industry.
FAQ on SQL Certification Course
- You can study the records of each SQL training session that BTree Systems offers as needed before the next one. We provide the Flexi-pass, which gives you the freedom to choose your sessions whenever is most convenient for 60 days, allowing you to attend any or all of the classes.
- The training curriculum at BTree includes the most recent, pertinent, and valuable real-world projects. You can apply the knowledge you have gained in a setting relevant to real-world business. All training includes numerous projects that put your knowledge, abilities, and real-world experience to the test, preparing you for the workplace.
- Working on projects in the fields of high technology, e-commerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc. will be extremely fascinating for you. Your talents will be equivalent to six months of demanding industry experience once you have successfully completed the tasks.
- Our extremely active placement cell provides all students with support for placement. We have exclusive partnerships with more than 50 leading MNCs worldwide for this. By doing this, you can land jobs at top companies like Sony, Ericsson, TCS, Mu Sigma, Standard Chartered, Cognizant, and Cisco, among other amazing companies. The staff keeps working with students by guiding them through simulated conversations and interviews after the program is over.
- Yes, we do provide career guidance camps for freshers and recently passed out.
- BTree Systems offers many kinds of teaching to students, such as
- Classroom instruction
- Individualized instruction
- Online with a live training
- Customized instruction
- You can contact us at +91-7397396665, and we will respond as soon as possible and also discover more about the existing special offers.
- A basic understanding of database management is required of all attendees. Students with any degree can enroll in the SQL course.
- You will receive BTree Systems globally recognized course completion certification.
- Payments can be made in any of the ways listed below, and for both in-person and online training, a receipt will be sent right away via email. Our courses now all have EMI alternatives, which we recently added.
- EMI option for Debit/Credit Card
- The MasterCard.
- Online banking and PayPal
- Paytm, PhonePe, and Google Pay.
Refer a Friend, Get Instant Discounts
Just refer your friends to us, and when they sign up for our training programs, you'll get an instant discount on your course. Plus, your friends will receive a discount too, To learn more about our referral program, download our reference document and start inviting your friends today.
Real People, Real Feedback Hear from Our Students
Meet Our Top Hiring Partners
Our Video Feedbacks That Inspire
- Student Name: Banu
- Course: Python
- Student Name: Priya
- Course: Python
- Student Name: Sainath
- Course: Python Full Stack
- Student Name: Dilli Babu
- Course: AWS DevOps
Related Interview Questions
Are you Located in any of these locations