Our Trainer Benefits
Need to change timings? Have Payment issues? Do not worry our support team are ready to help you 24*7
On time pay
No Payment Delays! Get on time payments for your hardwork. Payments are based on our terms & conditions
Get flexible timings, Work only at your free time. Teach in weekdays and weekends with your time schedule.
Don’t Pay any registration or annual fees. Just teach and get paid for your work on time. Feel free to register and join us!
What we expect from you
- Technical trainer should have more than 5 years of experience in the respective field.
- Should have atleast 2 years of training experience.
- Must provide your own teaching syllabus for the course.
- Able to take up classes at the scheduled time
- Ability to make students to do individual toy projects on the respective skill
- Help the students to prepare for the mock interview and it’ll help to crack the job interview.
- IT Trainers should give individual attention for each students and in-depth hands-on trainings.
Process for registration
Apply as a trainer
Take your first step towards registering yourself as a trainer by filling up the form, Kindly check our expectations above.
Our expert team will analyse & contact you if you fit in our needs. We will review your profile within 5 working days
Provide a online demo session for 40 – 60 minutes regarding your training, After providing demo your application will be confirmed
It’s time to begin your training passion, Get to know the batch trainings from our team and start training the students.
Why to become a IT trainer?
Nowadays, it is much simpler to determine your own professional path and work for yourself and one opportunity you might want to consider is being a freelance trainer!
Trainers have to give individual attention to the students and complete knowledge in both practical and industrial training and they also provide real-time project experience and to handling interviews through mock interview sessions.
Manage your classes and connect with students easily. Join our community of expert trainer who always there for you. We are continually improving the platform and teaching materials for trainers.
Current Trainers Jobs Openings
Data Science & AI
Data Science & AI function has replaced technological automation, but for it to work well, data engineering is still necessary.
Cloud computing is a catch-all word for anything involving the delivery of hosted services through the internet.
The process of creating, programming, and managing websites and web applications is referred to as web development.
Data engineering is the practice of developing and constructing large-scale data collection, storage, and analysis systems.
Robotic Process Automation
RPA is a technological application that automates business processes by using structured inputs and business logic.
Project management is the application of certain knowledge, skills, tools, and processes to provide something of value to people.
Software testing is the process of assessing and confirming that a software application or product performs as intended.
Digital marketing is promoting goods and services via digital channels like social media, SEO, email, and mobile apps.
What our other trainers say
“I always had a passion of teaching from the young age. So after deciding to become an IT trainer i was searching for trainer jobs in Chennai, Heard about BTree and applied as trainer. Surprisingly got students within a week and now am able to earn side income of nearly 20k a month. ”
“Becoming an corporate trainer at Btree was the best decision i have made in my career, In terms of financials honestly i was earning more than my primary job. I would recommend to people searching for technical trainer jobs in the job portals to try out BTree atleast once and you would never regret it. ”
“Fantastic team to work with! Am a freelance IT trainer at BTree since 2019 and throughout the years the team had supported their trainers well by providing on time payments and students consistently. If you are looking for online tutor jobs in chennai – Btree can be a best platform to consider.”
FAQ for Trainer Jobs in Chennai
Should I teach online or offline?
- We are looking for both online and offline trainers, Your benefits will be more if you are teaching through offline comparing online trainings. If interested in offline trainings you should be coming up to our institute located at Nandanam, Chennai
What skills I can teach?
- You can teach any courses related to IT & Software, Kindly have a look at our homepage and find the current technologies we are providing training.
How much time should I spend daily for coaching?
- It depends on your flexibility and batch duration, Do not worry our support team will guide you regarding timings before the start of training.
How the payment structure will be?
- Our payment structure are based on partial payments, Where you would be offered half of the pay on completing 50% of syllabus and remaining payment will be made at the completion of training.
Is this a employemnt based opportunity?
- Our trainers are hired as freelancer and not on monthly employment basis, If you have received student for trainings you will be paid at batch basis. It will be get paid for work basis.