Tools and languages Covered
Overview of WordPress Course in Chennai
WordPress is an open-source content management system for creating and managing blogs. It helps in building a fully functional website that makes it easier to manage material without coding. The primary benefit of WordPress development is that it enables the building of dynamic websites without the need for programming or coding expertise. Future generations could be able to advance applications using its numerous Plugins, in this plugin used by bloggers, entrepreneurs, and Freelancers.
- WordPress itself is simple to use and set up. In actuality, you can pick up the basics very quickly. This is one factor contributing to WordPress’s enormous popularity growth. Because WordPress is a content management system (CMS), you don’t start from the beginning with a blank page. Only designers and developers with a good understanding of HTML, CSS, and compliance requirements could construct websites successfully. Instead, you begin with a website that has already been fully created and is ready for your content and customizations. This makes it simple to get your website online.
- WordPress is by far the most popular website publishing platform in the world, and there are numerous reasons why you should use it for your next project. WordPress is the engine behind 32% of websites worldwide, and its prominence is due to its flexibility and ability to work as the backbone for common blogs, e-commerce sites, and even static web pages.
- A WordPress plugin is computer code that “plugs into” your WordPress website. You may develop almost any type of website, from eCommerce stores to portfolios to directory sites, using plugins, which can add new features or extend existing functionality on your site.
- You become an expert in the WordPress Certification training with the help of the BTree Systems training technics.
- • WordPress is easy to use even for people without technological experience.
- • It is always being improved, ensuring that the coding and plugins are always current with the speed at which technology is developing.
- • WordPress includes excellent natural SEO tools that can help you increase the visibility of your website in search results.
Corporate Training Program
Enhance your employee’s skills with our learning programs and make your team productive.
The Learners Journey
We will prepare you on how to face WordPress Certification interviews along with this you will also have the process like students enquire, counseling, live demo, admission process, evaluation, certification, interview, and placement support.
Curriculum for WordPress Course Certification
Introduction to WordPress
- What is WordPress
- Different flavors of WordPress (WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org).
- Difference between a blog & website.
Domains and hosting
- Registering a domain name
- Logging into WordPress
- Creating your profile
- Creating a post
- Adding Hyperlinks
- Using Categories and Tags
- Previewing and Editing Posts
- Difference Between Posts and Pages
- Creating a page
- Previewing and Editing Pages
- Page Hierarch
- Discussion settings
- How to control comment spam?
- Managing comments
- Adding images into posts and pages Embedding videos into posts and pages
- Managing media files
- What are themes?
- Installing and activating a new theme
- Live Preview of your installed theme
Customizing your website
- Installing widgets in the sidebar
- Installing widgets in footer
Creating different types of custom menus Theme Options
- How to upload your logo and favicon?
- How to create and manage a slideshow with images
- Enablin g and disabling different menus
- Enabling and disabling the footer widget area
- Custom CSS
CSS and PHP Editor Plugins
- What are plugins
- Searching for plugins
- Different criteria for selecting plugins
- Installing a plugin
- Setting up your plugins
- Adding a New User
- User Roles and Capabilities
- Backup yo ur website (database and files).
- Restore your website
Updating WordPress Themes and Plugins
- Google XML Sitemaps
- All in one SEO pack
- Contact Form
- WP Super Cache
- WP Database Backup
- Image Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Short codes
- Scrolling Text
- Google Maps
Pick your Flexible batches
Need any other flexible batches?
Customize your batches timings
Mentors Profile of WordPress Training in Chennai
- Our instructors are specialists in WordPress Training with more than 12 years of experience.
- Our WordPress instructors are Certified Experts in the field of Web Development real-time WordPress developers serve as WordPress instructors, and they provide their pupils with practical training to advance learners’ expertise by immersing them in the most recent business techniques.
- All participants in the WordPress Training Program receive the necessary Personalized supervision from WordPress instructors at BTree Systems, along with practical training exercises.
- Our instructors work for major companies like Accenture, Infosys, PhonePe, and Facebook and have vast academic and professional backgrounds.
- To help students get ready for job interviews relating to their courses, they provide specialized guidance to each student individually.
WordPress Industrial Projects
Using WordPress, you can create great image galleries and lovely slideshows, you can quickly build a portfolio for your WordPress site.
Online forums website
Online forums and the usage of user-generated content are popular strategies for increasing search engine traffic to your website.
Building a business website with a polished appearance using WordPress is the simplest method to create a WordPress website for a small business.
Blog or personal website
WordPress was initially only a basic blogging tool, but it quickly developed into a strong content management system.
Key Features of WordPress Certification
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
You will get the convenience to Learn from the Experts from the current industry, to share their Knowledge with Learners. Grab your slot with us.
We provide the Real-time Projects execution platform with the best-learning Experience for the students with Project and chance to get hire.
We have protected tie-up with more than 1200+ leading Small & Medium Companies to Support the students. once they complete the course.
Globally recoganized certification on course completion, and get best exposure in handling live tools & management in your projects.
We serve the best for the students to implement their passion for learning with an affordable fee. You also have instalment to pay your fees.
We intend to provide a great learning atmosphere for the students with flexible modes like Classroom or Online Training with fastrack mode
Bonus Takeaways at BTree
- EMI options for both Debit and Credit.
- We provide career guidance for freshers and working professionals.
- We provide E-book for all our courses.
- Support you with a free live demo session before you enroll in the course.
- 10+ Live Projects with Mentor’s Cell and 24/7 Supportable Placement.
- 150+ batches completed Live project completion.
- There is a secured recording system in place for both online and offline sessions.
- We help the students to prepare mock interviews and resume preparation
- The professional accreditation that shows the participant has acquired an in-depth understanding of the WordPress tool and its use is the WordPress Course Certification.
- This certification makes it obvious that the candidate has integrated the abilities required to operate as a WordPress Developer by providing real-world project experience at the end of the WordPress course. Taking a WordPress Course in Chennai at BTree will help you develop the highly sought-after professional skill sets necessary to become a WordPress Developer.
- When you submit this achievement certificate with your CV during interview sessions, it helps to prioritize your profile and opens the door to access to a larger range of job opportunities.
Our Team will help you with the registration process completely along with free demo sessions.
Every course training is built in a way that learners become job ready for the skill learned.
Along with our expert trainers our placement team brings in many job opportunities with preparation.
Get placed within 50 days of course completion with an exciting salary package at top MNCs globally.
Career Path after WordPress Course
WordPress Certification Training Options
Our ultimate aim is to bring the best in establishing the career growth of the students in each batch individually. To enhance and achieve this, we have highly experienced and certified trainers to extract the best knowledge on WordPress Certification. Eventually, we offer three modes of training options for the students to impart their best innovations using the Web tools & course skills. For more references and to choose a training mode, Contact our admission cell at +91-7397396665
- 40+ hours of e-Learning
- Work on live WordPress Certification Course tools
- 3 mock tests (50 Questions Each)
- Work on real-time industrial projects
- Equipped online classes with flexible timings
- 24×7 Trainers support & guidance
- 40+ hours of WordPress Certification classes
- Access live tools and projects
- 3 Mock exams with 50 Questions
- Live project experience
- Lifetime access to use labs
- 24×7 Trainers & placement support
- 45 hours of immense corporate training
- Support through our expert team
- 3 Mock exams (60 questions each)
- Work on real-time WordPress certification projects
- Lifetime support from our corporate trainers
- 24×7 learner aid and provision
Get Free Career Consultation from experts
Are you confused about choosing the right and suitable course for your career? Get the expert’s consultation to pick the perfect course for you.
Benefits of WordPress
- Ease of Use
- WordPress has a user-friendly interface and is incredibly simple to use. Regularly adding new pages, blog articles, graphics, etc. is simple and quick to do. The technique is so straightforward that formatting takes much less effort.
- Manage Your Website from Any Computer
- WordPress runs in a browser. You may manage your site by logging in from any computer with an Internet connection.
- No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required
- Because WordPress is an independent system, HTML editing software is not necessary (such as Adobe Contribute or Dreamweaver). Without using additional HTML, you may create a new page or blog post, format text, upload images (and edit them), upload documents, video files, image galleries, and more.
- Search Engines Love WordPress Sites
- WordPress’s code is relatively clear and straightforward, which makes it easier for search engines to understand and index a website’s content. Additionally, each page, post, and image can have its meta tags, title, description, and keywords, allowing for incredibly accurate search engine optimization. Tags can be used to improve your search engine optimization efforts even more.
- You Have Control of Your Site
- Stop waiting for your web designer to update your website with minor changes. With WordPress, you can quickly make such straightforward modifications yourself and have complete control over almost every aspect of your website.
- The Design of Your Website is 100% Customizable
- WordPress serves as the website’s engine. The site’s design and feel may be completely personalized, allowing your brand to stand out and giving visitors a special experience.
- A Blog is Built-in and Ready to Go
- WordPress was designed specifically as a blogging platform, thus blogging features are already included and simple to add if needed. It’s also quite easy to set up RSS / email subscriptions, commenting features, and automatic addition of the most current blog entries to other pages of the site (like your home page), all of which assist to increase the audience for your business and make your website more dynamic and interactive.
- Use a variety of users
- You can create several users for a WordPress website and give each user different access levels and capabilities as the website’s administrator.
WordPress vs PHP
- Website Type
- The platform you choose should be determined by the kind of website you’re creating. It depends on whether you’re creating a personal blog or an e-commerce website. The WordPress CMS is a great option for beginners who want to start their blog or website. However, PHP is a better option for complex websites that use a variety of tools.
- Security is a fundamental concern for any website owner and it clearly distinguishes PHP from WordPress CMS.
- Delicate data may get into the wrong hands if your website is not properly protected. Choosing between a PHP framework and a WordPress CMS is now easier.
- User Experience
- User Experience (UX) is another important consideration for website owners, particularly for those who develop their websites internally. Your performance and the success of the final result or product will be greatly influenced by the user-friendliness of your chosen platform.
- For programmers working with a low-level programming language, where the user experience is typically quite simple, a PHP framework is described. Conversely, WordPress provides a framework that even a non-technical person can use to create a website.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Technically, the SEO of your website shouldn’t be directly influenced by your decision between a WordPress and a PHP framework. When ranking results, the search engine looks for relevant, high-quality material.
- In general, a WordPress CMS offers a wide range of alternatives and possibilities, making it versatile for website development. However, a PHP framework frequently offers less flexibility for individuals with specific requirements. When comparing a PHP framework to a WordPress CMS, the CMS framework is more adaptable.
WordPress vs Laravel
- Let’s look at some of the major differences between WordPress and Laravel:
- • The code of Laravel is well-organized. As the code base expands, Laravel increasingly handles automatic problem-solving and code reuse. In Word Press, all material must be maintained by the developer, and this is how it has been written.
- • The developer in Laravel must comprehend the framework to code. It is quite simple to begin building apps in WordPress and to get started with the same.
- • Laravel has a significant learning curve, which implies it demands comprehension. There is less learning curve in WordPress. Using a theme, we can write our material and publish it for free and rapidly.
- • There are several features in Laravel, like authentication, authorization, inversion of control, and others. With the guidance of existing plugins, authentication has been handled in WordPress.
- • A website that focuses mostly on content must be developed using Laravel, where SEO must define its routes.
- • Everything in Laravel may be changed and influenced by how things are going. With the use of premium or free WP plugins and themes, content can be altered in WP.
- • The database in Laravel can be utilized or created however you choose. Since static data predominates in WP, a database is not typically needed.
- • WordPress has a vast community to help and available developers, in contrast to Laravel’s small community and lack of developers.
- • WordPress is a content management system, whereas Laravel is referred to be a framework. Laravel offers less flexibility in terms of content and change updates. However, Word Press allows for more content editing and updating flexibility.
WordPress Developer vs Designer
- Despite having a strong working relationship, these two procedures demand a diverse set of tools and abilities. An attractive, useful, and strategically sound website results from the distinctions between a web designer and a front-end developer. We’ll delve into the specifics of web design versus web development so you may choose the proper individual for each stage of the web process now that you are aware of the key distinctions between a WordPress designer and a developer.
- Web Design
- To develop a theme for your brand, follow these steps. The colors, fonts, layout, and unique elements—like a photo gallery, a contact form, or a video—will all be altered to reflect your brand. The purpose of a website designer is to take your brand to the next level by luring visitors to connect with your site and assisting you in driving conversions. The word “front-end developer” may have come up throughout your study. The site’s user or customer’s perspective is what is meant when the phrase “front-end” is used. The roles of a front-end developer and a web designer, however, differ significantly. A front-end developer codes the design elements that your web designer has designed, making them dynamic and useful for the user or client.
- Web Developer
- A web developer is a broad word for someone who builds websites, but a WordPress developer works particularly within the WordPress framework. Developers base their coding on the design template that the designer has provided. They create a replica of the design on the live website. Web developers go a step further by incorporating features that allow users to click links and buttons, scroll through photographs, view your social network pages, or fill out contact forms to get in touch with you with inquiries or potential clients.
WordPress Developers salary packages
- In India, a WordPress developer makes an average pay of 2.7 lakh rupees per year or 22,500 per month. Salary projections are based on 1078 salaries from different WordPress Developers in a variety of sectors.
- An Entry Level WordPress Developer makes an average income of 2.4 Lakhs annually with less than three years of experience. An experienced WordPress Developer with 10-20 years of experience gets an average compensation of 7.5 Lakhs per year, compared to 4.8 Lakhs for a mid-career WordPress Developer with 4–9 years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities for WordPress Developer
- • Meeting with clients to discuss website design and functionality.
- • Creating the front end of the website.
- • Constructing the architecture of a website.
- • Integrating a server and database while designing and managing the website’s back end.
- • Creating plugins and themes for WordPress.
- • Performance evaluations of websites.
- • Investigating content problems.
- • Educating the client about WordPress.
- • keeping track of the live website’s performance.
Advanced benefits at BTree
Our placement team supports in the interview preparation process and will also help you with technical readiness with access to questions material.
BTree has created and re-write more than 300+ job-winning resumes and job cover letters for our learners at no additional cost driven by the course fees.
Recently Placed Candidates
BTree Systems team is an expert in recruiting people in the IT industry. For my side, I’m finished my WordPress course and the trainer has good knowledge of tools and techniques used in the IT industry they also provide me with a mock interview for interview preparation. Now I placed in a reputed company. I’m very thankful for BTree and its team.
My experience with the WordPress course at btree was excellent; less than a week after I sent them my CV, they had found and secured a position for me. Throughout the entire process, it was dependable, very approachable yet professional, and always there to answer questions or resolve any problems I might have. Finally, I placed Honeywell big thanks to btree recruiters and their team.
I’m a front-end developer but I’m very much interested in back-end development and I also wanted to place on a big MNC company then I join the WordPress course at btree, here everything was explained practically and the syllabus covered in the hands-on training. they also provide me with mock interview sessions for the interview process, and I selected Tech Mahindra in the high package.
Our Top Hiring Partners
Join our referral program
Earn up to 25% off on course fees or Join as a group and grab up to 40% discount on total fees Terms and Conditions applied*
FAQ for WordPress Course in Chennai
What if I miss the session?
- If a student misses a single WordPress class, we guarantee that the session will be rescheduled at the student’s convenience and for the remainder of the course. Every student will receive a Flexi pass good for 90 days that they may redeem whenever it’s convenient for them.
What are the prerequisites for a WordPress course?
- Since the student must have some familiarity with computers in order to enroll in the course, there most likely won’t be any significant prerequisites.
Does BTree Systems offer placement assistance after course completion?
- We have a specific placement site for students that meets their needs.
To help students be comfortable throughout the difficult interview process, we provide development programs that include mock interviews and presentation skills.
What are the different modes of training that BTree Systems provide?
- We provide various modes of training such as
- Classroom training
- One and one training
- Fast track training
- Live instructor LED online training
- Customized training
Do you provide a career camp?
- Yes, we provide career a camp for freshers and working professionals (IT or Non-IT).
What is the objective of the WordPress Course?
- Through this course, you will gain complete expertise in WordPress installation, configuration, and setup as well as in developing and managing content with WordPress and deploying WordPress Plugins.
What certification will I receive after completion of this course?
- You will receive BTree Systems globally recognized course completion certification.
Where can I book a free demo session?
- Call us at +91-7397396665, and we’ll respond as soon as we can with further information about the offers and discounts.
Can I meet the trainer before I enrolling the course?
- We always advise our students to speak with the trainers before signing up for the certification program. We only consider you to be a class member if you are pleased with the mentoring that the trainer delivered during the initial meeting.
Does the WordPress certification course require coding?
Do you provide LIVE projects?
- • The entire WordPress training program is based on Real-Time Implementation.
- • You gain practical experience working on industry projects through hackathons and lab sessions, which will help you build a portfolio of projects.
- • GitHub repository, show it to recruiters during interviews and get hired.
Can I access the course material in online?
- Yes, we offer lifetime access to the study materials, videos, and top MNC interview questions on the student portal.
What are various payment options?
- We accept all major kinds of payment options and you can pay using any of the ways listed below, and an email receipt will be delivered right away for both offline and online instruction. Recently, we provided EMI substitutes for all of our courses.
- Option for EMI using Debit/Credit Card.
- The MasterCard.
- Online banking as well as Google Pay, PhonePe, PayPal, and Paytm.
BTree Students Reviews
Azure DevOPs Student Imran shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Aws Student SaiNath shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Python Full Stack Development Student Dilli Babu shares his Experience at BTree Systems