PYTHON TRAINING IN CHENNAI
We are an accredited python training institute in Chennai . We shape the future and improve the IT world through programs and real-time projects.BTree systems have a team of well-experienced industry professionals as trainers with expertise in managing live python to conduct Python Training in Chennai at BTree systems. Btree systems help the candidate to understand the concept with real-time practical knowledge. BTree providing good practical knowledge to improve programming skill
About Python Course
What is Python?
Python is a high-level programming language designed to be easy to read and simple to implement. It is open source, which means it is free to use, even for commercial applications. Python Training in Chennai is considered a scripting language, like Ruby or Perl and is often used for creating Web applications and dynamic Web content, developing desktop GUI applications, and websites. allows to focus on core functionality of the application by taking care of common programming tasks.
History of Python
Best Python Training institute in Chennai was conceived in the late 1980s by Guido van Rossum at Centrum Wiskunde & Informatics (CWI) in the Netherlands as a successor to the ABC language (itself inspired by SETL), capable of exception handling and interfacing with the Amoeba operating system. Its implementation began in December 1989.
Language designers: Guido van Rossum
Language paradigms: Interpreted language, D…
Dialects: Cython, Stackless Python, Cobra
OOP in Python
The concept of OOP in python training in Chennai focuses on creating reusable code. This concept is also known as DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself). A process of using details from a new class without modifying existing class. Hiding the private details of a class from other objects. In computer science, instantiation is the realization of a predefined object. In OOP (object-oriented programming), a class of object may be defined. … An instance of that object may then be declared, giving it a unique, named identity so that it may be used in the program. This process is called “instantiation”.
Top Factors which makes us the Best Python Training Institute in Chennai
- 10+ year of experiences professionals as a trainer
- Learn Python from basic to advance level.
- Project and Case study
- Industry-relevant python project works
- Job oriented course content
- Job assistance for fresher students.
- Personal level training attention and project monitoring
- Backup classes and flexible batch timings.
- Small training batches for interactive training.
Objectives of our Best Python Training institute in Chennai
- We at BTree Systems provide training and real-time projects on python.
- We make sure you gain higher programming logic and coding skills during the python training program.
- Our Python Training in Chennai course is designed as per the latest updates and industry requirements.
- The course syllabus is based on an industry requirement basis so that it will help you to take your programming skills and knowledge to next level.
- We train on the trending technologies in the market such as Big Data Hadoop, Apache Spark, Python, AWS, Machine Learning, DevOps, Angular JS, Node JS, React JS, Automation Testing, Blue Prism, UiPath, RPA Training, Data Analytics, Robotics, IoT, etc, so that sharpening of skills match the market needs.
BTREE SYSTEM – Key Features
24 x 7
Python is a general-purpose object-oriented programming language with high-level programming capabilities. It has become famous because of its apparent and easily understandable syntax, portability, and easy to learn. Python is a programming language that includes features of C and Java.
Introduction to Python Programming
- Why do we need Python?
- Program structure in Python
- Interactive Shell
- Executable or script files.
- User Interface or IDE
Memory management and Garbage collections
- Object creation and deletion
- Object properties
Data Types and Operations
- Other Core Types
Statements and Syntax in Python
- Assignments, Expressions, and prints
- If tests and Syntax Rules
- While and For Loops
- Iterations and Comprehensions
- Opening a file
- Using Files
- Other File tools
Functions in Python
- Function definition and call
- Function Scope
- Function Objects
- Anonymous Functions
Modules and Packages
- Module Creations and Usage
- Module Search Path
- Module Vs. Script
- Package Creation and Importing
Classes in Python
- Classes and instances
- Classes method calls
- Inheritance and Compositions
- Static and Class Methods
- Bound and Unbound Methods
- Operator Overloading
Exception Handling in Python Programming
- Default Exception Handler
- Catching Exceptions
- Raise an exception
- User-defined exception
Advanced Python Concepts
Standard Library Modules
Roadmap with Python
FREQUENTLY ASKED Python Training QUESTIONS
What is python course?
Python is a general-purpose, versatile, and popular programming language. It’s great as a first language because it is concise and easy to read, and it is also a good language to have in any programmer’s stack as it can be used for everything from web development to software development and scientific applications.
Is Python easy to learn?
Yes, Python is easy to learn
Compared to several currently available programming languages, Python is by far the easiest to study. The syntax of the lines of code has some clarity, which makes it easier to read and understand, even if you are not an expert in Python.
Can I learn Python without basic programming knowledge?
Programming is simply based on logic. If you have a great sense of logic, you can start with virtually any language, along with.Net, Java, etc. … Students can still choose PYTHON as their first language, even without any programming background. It is because PYTHON has a consistent and simple syntax and a vast library.
What is Python Training in Chennai Course Duration?
it’s relatively easy to learn. However, you can see it from three different levels. Basic Python is where you get to learn syntax, keywords, if-else, loops, data types, functions, classes and exception handling, etc. An average programmer may take around 6–8 weeks to get acquainted with these basics
Which certification is best for Python?
- Python 3 Programming Certification by University of Michigan (Coursera)
- Python for Data Science by University of California (edX)
- Free College Python Courses (edX)
- Free Python Introduction Course (Datacamp)
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 incl Python.
- Bonus Courses.
How long does it take a beginner to learn Python?
8 weeks So, it’s relatively easy to learn. However, you can see it from three different levels. Basic Python is where you get to learn syntax, keywords, if-else, loops, data types, functions, classes and exception handling, etc. An average programmer may take around 6–8 weeks to get acquainted with these basics.
Scope of Python in the Indian IT industry!
To operate any high-level application with much efficiency and esteemed programmers, it is indeed mandatory to work with interpreted, secular, and object-oriented programming language. Python is such a language that makes programming work attractive and dynamic. This object-oriented high-level programming language has built with dynamic semantics, top-class data structures, and combined with adequate typing and binding. The extraordinary conventional features help in Rapid Application Development and can use scripting or glue language to connect existing components.
Why is it essential?
The simple and easy to learn the syntax of Python language emphasizes readability, eventually decreasing the cost of program maintenance. Python supports modules and packages that result in program modularity and reuse. Python programmers love the language because of the outputs it provides. The increased productivity, the rapid edit-test-debug cycle, and the simple yet effective approach take this language in atop list of programmers.
Scope of the language
Python offers a promising career to upcoming innovators who are willing to make an impact on technology and innovations. The quicker to learn, many options of libraries, simple yet effective solutions, modest and easy to apply syntax are the key points to choose Python as a career option. Indian IT industry is rapidly growing, and Python has created its impact on top companies. The exceptional result-oriented, Python is a core language for research, production, development, even in small and start-up organizations, as it is helpful to fulfill customer requirements. As Python Training in Chennai is providing a promising career in the future for IT professionals as well as for beginners, Python has created its space on a large scale in big companies, increasing the interest of candidates worldwide.
Salary packages for Python Developers in India 2020!
Shortly Python as a programming language will offer a promising career in technical industries. Looking for the advantages it provides, the opportunities in the sector are tremendously increasing worldwide. As Python has simple codes, rapid readability capacity, and cost-effective maintenance, significant organizations are keen to open opportunities in Python language.
What a Python developer do?
A Python developer usually takes care of designing, coding software applications by using Python language. The primary responsibilities of a python developer are
- Writing code for backend
- Debug the errors and integrate
- Web development
- Data analysis
The high salary coding
In the Forbes list of top most popular tech skills in 2020, Python takes the top place. The essential reason behind the high salary offering in Python language could be believed as the top-most technical organizations like Netflix, Facebook, Google, NASA, Amazon, and IBM adopting Python language for development, eventually increasing the demand and salary for Python developers. The subdivisions of Python Developer consists of creators, problem solvers, and Innovators. There are three key reasons to learn Python.
- Easy to Learn
- Python has a library to cater to your every need.
Along with the increasing demand for Python Developer, the salary scale is also increasing. Being the fastest growing programming language, Python developer has opportunities not only in India but in the US and UK as well. In India, the average salary of an experienced Python developer is around ₹5 Lakh. The factors affecting the wages of Python developer include:
- Job Profile
- Skill Set
Let’s take a look at how the salary scale of Python developers is differ based on experience.
The average salary of a fresher Python developer in India is ₹427,293.
The average salary of a Mid-level Python developer in India is ₹ 909,818.
Experienced Python Developer
The average salary of an experienced developer in India is ₹ 1,150,000.
Gurgaon and Bangalore earn 26% and 21% more than the rest of India, respectively. Whereas, Chennai, Pune, and Hyderabad are the lowest-paying cities in India. For Python developers, the increasing opportunities in India indicate innovation in all sorts of technologies and fields. The available opportunities and high pay scale from web developers to computer engineers are indeed taking the technology to the next level.
Top 18 FAQs in Python Interview with Answers
It is always better to be prepared for an interview to get positive results. To get you into the detailed knowledge of the questions you might get asked if you are taking a step ahead as a Python Professional. Here, we have provided Top 18 frequently asked Python interview questions along with their answers. We hope that it will surely bring insight to better your preparation before an interview. All the Best and Good Luck!
1. Define Python as a programming language?
Python is an open-source, simple, and easy-to-learn programming language for a general-purpose. It is a high-level and interpreted language supporting objects, modules, threads, exception-handling, and automatic memory management that helps to build the various application, using the right tools/libraries.
2. List out the benefits of using Python language?
Being an open-source, easy-to-learn, and general-purpose programming language, Python emphasizes readability that reduces the cost of program maintenance. However, the language is capable of scripting and supports third-party packages promoting modularity and code-reuse. Another benefit of using Python programming the language that it is high-level data structures combined with dynamic typing and dynamic binding, attracting a large community of developers for Rapid Application Development and deployment.
3. Explain what PEP 8 is & its importance in Python?
PEP stands for Python Enhancement Proposal, an official design document that helps to provide the style guidelines on how to write the python code. Especially Python being an open-source platform, it requires to follow the style guidelines strictly and sincerely.
4. Differentiate between a module and a package in Python!
A module is a way to structure the program. Each python program file is a module that imports other modules like objects. Thus, a folder of a python program is called a package of modules.
5. What is Pickling and Unpickling in Python?
The Pickle Module accepts any Python project, transforms it into a string representation, and dumps it into a file by using the dump function, this is how the process of pickling takes place. On the other hand, the process of retrieving the original python object from the stored string representation is called unpickling.
6. What is the difference between generators and iterators?
In Python, Iterators are used to iterate over a group of elements. The way of implementing iterators is known as generators.
7. What is the difference between a list and a tuple?
The lists are mutable and can be edited while tuples are immutable rather they are the lists that cannot be edited. On the other hand, if compare to tuples, lists are slower in action.
Syntax: list_1 = [10, ‘Chelsea’, 20]
Syntax: tup_1 = (10, ‘Chelsea’, 20).
8. What are the key features in Python?
The biggest advantage of Python i.e. it is an open space, general-purpose, and easy-to-learn programming language. Hence, the general-purpose feature enables the language to develop almost any type of application. Following are some of the features of Python:
- English like syntax
- Support for GUI
- Easy to Code
- Large Standard Library
9. What is PYTHONPATH?
Pythonpath is an environment variable that is used to incorporate additional directories when a module/package is imported. To check if the imported modules are present in the existing directories. To determine which module to load the interpreter uses Pythonpath.
10. What is known as Python Modules?
The files containing python code that can be either function classes or variables are known as Python Modules. These modules can include a set of functions, classes, or variables that are both defined and implemented.
Below is the list of some commonly implemented built-in modules in Python:
- data time
11.Explain the difference between Python arrays and lists?
Arrays and lists are used in Python to store data.
- Arrays- It can only contain elements of the same data types, as the data types should be homogeneous.
- Lists- In contradiction to arrays, it can contain different data types, and it should be heterogeneous. The lists consume much more memory than arrays.
12.What is the namespace in Python?
Namespace in Python stands for a naming system that applies to avoid any conflicts and to ensure that all object names in a Python program are unique. Python implements namespaces in the form of dictionaries where it is maintained as name-to-object mapping, with name as key and object as the value.
There are three types of namespaces as follow:
Local namespace- It includes local names inside a function that is temporarily created for a function call and is cleared when the function returns.
Global namespace- It consists of names from various imported packages/modules that are currently being used in a project.
Built-in namespace- it contains built-in functions of core python and built-in exceptions.
13. Explain what is _init_ in Python?
It is a particular method or constructor used in python classes. Once the new object or instance of a class is generated to allocate memory is known as _init_.
14. What is ‘self’ in Python?
Self in Python is an instance of an object of a class. It is explicitly included as the first parameter. The self-variable in the init method refers to the newly created object while in other methods it refers to the object whose method was called.
15. What is a dictionary in Python?
The built-in data types in Python are known as dictionaries. Dictionaries define the one-to-one relationship between keys and values and contain a pair of keys and their corresponding values.
16. How do you write comments in Python?
The comments start with #character. Alternatively, at times, commenting applies by using docstrings. For instance,
#Comments in Python start like this
Print (“Comments in Python start with a #”)
17. How does break, continue, and pass work in Python?
– Break- It allows loop termination when some condition appears and the control is transferred to the next statement.
– Continue- It allows skipping some part of a loop when a specific condition appears and the control is transferred to the beginning of the loop.
– Pass- This is a null operation. It is used when you need some block of code syntactically, but you want to skip its execution.
18. What is the lambda function in Python?
It is a keyword used in Python to provide a shortcut for declaring small anonymous functions. It can be used whenever the function object is required and it works like any other regular function.
Python 3 Beginners Tutorial for Freshers
WHAT IS PYTHON?
Python is a powerful programming language suitable for scripting and rapid application development. It is largely utilized in web development, scientific, and mathematical to desktop graphical user Interfaces. It is a high level and interactive programming language.
- It assists functional and structured programming methods as well as OOP.
- It can be provided as a scripting language or can be compiled to byte-code for building large applications.
- It supports very high-level dynamic data types and supports dynamic type checking.
- It aids automatic garbage collection.
- It can be easily unified with C, C++, COM, ActiveX, CORBA, and Java.
FEATURES OF PYTHON LANGUAGE:
Best Python Training in Chennai is one of the most largely used languages over the web. Some of the main features of this program are:
- Easy-to-learn − Python has not many keywords, simple structure, and a clearly defined syntax. This lets the student pick up the language quickly.
- Easy-to-read − Python code is more clearly explained and visible to the eyes.
- Easy maintenance − Python’s source code is largely very easy-to-maintain.
- A broad standard library − Python’s bulk of the library is very easily transferable and cross-platform compatible with UNIX, Windows, and Macintosh.
- Interactive Mode – Python provides for an interactive mode which avails interactive testing and debugging of snippets of code.
- Portable − Python can run on a wide range of hardware platforms and has the same interface on all platforms.
- Extendable − You can add low-level modules to the Python interpreter. These modules permit programmers to add to or customize their tools to be more systematic.
- Databases − It permits interfaces to all major commercial databases.
- GUI Programming − Python provides GUI applications that can be created and ported to many system calls, libraries, and windows systems, like the Windows MFC, Macintosh, and the X Window system of Unix.
- Scalable − It provides a good structure and support for large programs.
DATA TYPES IN PYTHON:
1. WORKING WITH NUMBERS IN PYTHON
Number data types stock numeric values. They are fixed data types. This means, changing the value of a number of data types results in a newly allocated object. Number objects are created when you assign a value to them. Python supports different numerical types −
- int (signed integers) − They are known as integers or ints. They are positive or negative whole numbers with no decimal point. Integers in Python 3 are of a boundless size.
- float (floating point real values) – Known as floats, they constitute real numbers and are written with a decimal point dividing the integer and the fractional parts. Floats may also be in scientific notation, with E or e indicating the power of 10 (2.5e2 = 2.5 x 10 2 = 250).
- complex (complex numbers) − are of the form a + bJ, where a and b are floats and J (or j) represents the square root of -1 (which is an imaginary number). The real part of the number is a, and the imaginary part is b. However, complex numbers are not used much in Python programming.
2. LIST DATA TYPE IN PYTHON:
A list is put together by placing all the items (elements) inside a square racket  separated by commas. It can have any number of items and they are of different types (integer, float,string etc.) You can use the index operator  to access an item in a list. Index begins from 0. So, a list having 10 elements will have an index from 0 to 9. Python Training in Chennai also permits negative indexing for its sequences. The index of -1 mentions the last item, -2 to the second last item, and so on.
3. PYTHON TUPLES:
A tuple is like a list, but one cannot change elements of a tuple once it is entered. Whereas in a list, items can be modified. A list has fixed data, but a tuple can have the data rewritten any number of times. One can also use tuple () function to create tuples. Elements of a tuple can be accessed in a similar way like a list. One cannot delete some elements of a tuple; however, one can entirely delete a tuple itself using del operator.
4. STRING HANDLING IN PYTHON LANGUAGE:
A string is a sequence of elements. One can acquire individual characters of a string using indexing (in a similar manner like lists and tuples). Strings are fixed. You cannot change elements of a string once it is assigned. However, you can allocate one string to another. Also, you can delete the string using the delete operator. Concatenation is probably the most used string operation. To concatenate strings, you use ‘+’ operator. Also, the ‘*’ operator can be used to repeat the string for a given number of times.
5. PYTHON SETS:
A set is an unordered collection of items where every element is unique (no duplicates). You can also use set () function to create sets. Sets are not fixed. You can add, remove, and delete elements of a set. However, one cannot replace one item of a set with another as they are not in order, and indexing will have no meaning. Some commonly used set methods are: add (), update (), and remove ().
6. USAGE OF DICTIONARIES IN PYTHON PROGRAMMING:
Dictionary is an unordered collection of items. While other compound data types have only value as an element, a dictionary has a key: value pair. You can also access dict () function to create dictionaries. To use the value from a dictionary, you use the key.