Tools and languages covered
- Virtual Machine
- Azure Advisor
- Virtual Network
- Cosmos DB
- SQL DB
- Web Apps
Overview of Azure Solution Architect Training in Chennai
This Azure Architect Design course will teach you how to manage Azure resources, configure and deploy virtual machines and networks, handle Azure AD, and secure data on the Azure platform. Additionally, you will learn how to integrate SaaS services on Azure, identify data storage alternatives, author deployments, and more.
- The Azure Architect certification program should be followed by candidates who have experience as cloud solution architects and programmers, professional DevOps and QA engineers, professional IT, experienced Azure virtualization and network developers and administrators, as well as those who are eager to develop SAAS, PAAS, and IAAS applications and offer a variety of Azure solutions.
- Microsoft Azure is expanding at an unprecedented rate, and cloud implementation is increasing quickly in today’s digital-first enterprises. In line with the Azure Architect certification examinations, we are providing thorough training in the architecture of Microsoft Azure infrastructure solutions. You’ll work on real-world projects, gain practical experience, and be ready to apply for the greatest jobs in the field
- Microsoft Azure is a cloud-based computing service that focuses on developing, testing, deploying, and managing application and service software. Your role as an Azure architect is to create solutions, implement projects, and set up monitoring systems for businesses utilizing Microsoft Azure.
- With industry-leading facilities and 15 years of training experience, Btree System provides more than 60 IT training courses across more than 10 locations in Chennai.
Corporate Training Program
Enhance your employee’s skills with our learning programs and make your team productive.
The Learners Journey
We will prepare you on how to face Azure Solution Architect interviews along with this you will also have the process like students enquire, counseling, live demo, admission process, evaluation, certification, interview, and placement support.
Curriculum for Azure Solution Architect Course
- Azure Regions and Geos
- Azure Global Network
- Availability and Scaling
- Configure diagnostic settings on resources
- Create and test alerts and Metrics
- Create and test metrics and Action Group
Implement Azure VMs
- Create an Azure Virtual Machine (VM)
- Adjust Network Security Group Settings and Test the Network connection
- Resize a Virtual Machine SKU
- Installing IIS app inside the server
- State of the Virtual Machine
- Add additional Disk
- Place a VM in an Availability Set
- Azure Bastion Host
- Place a VM in Availability Zone
- Availability Sets Virtual Machine
- Availability Set
- Create Dedicated Hosts
- Virtual Machine Scale sets
- VMSS (Virtual Machine Scale Sets)
- VM Encryption
- Network Security Groups working with rules and Priority setting
Automate deployment and configuration of resources
- Downloading ARM template
- Deploying ARM template
- Template deployment status
- Redeploy an ARM template
Implement storage accounts
- What are storage accounts
- Create a Storage Account
- Working with the Blob Service-Uploading on Object
- Working with the Blob Service-Accessing an Object
- Networks and firewalls
- The access key and SAS
- Using Storage Explore
- Azure Storage Accounts File Service
- Redundant Storage
- Storage Accounts Hot and Cool Access Tier
- RBAC Authentication for Storage
- Access Tiers
- Azure AD access control for storage
Implement virtual Networking
- Intro to Virtual Networking
- Vnet to Vnet peering
Cloud Infrastructure monitoring
- Azure Advisor
- Monitor Performance
- Log Analytics workspace
- VM diagnostics
Implement solution for Apps
- Azure Web app service
- Azure App Service plan
- Azure Web app – Publish from Visual Studio 2013
- Exploring the Azure Web app
- Azure Web Apps from GitHub
- Autoscaling Azure Web Apps
- Azure Web App Azure Virtual Network Integration Setup and configuration
- Azure function
- Azure Logic App Service
- Azure Service Bus
- Docker introduction
- Implement and Manage Data Platforms
- Azure SQL DB service
- SQL Elastic Pools
- Azure SQL Managed Instance
- Azure SQL DB Active geo-replication
- No SQL DB
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Security
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure Key Vault – Secrets
- Azure Disk Encryption
- Managed Service Identity
Implement Management and Security Solutions
- Azure migrate service
- Azure Site recovery
- Azure site recovery – Virtual machine
- Azure Migrate for Hyper-V overview
- Azure migrate assessment
Pick your Flexible batches
Need any other flexible batches?
Customize your batches timings
Azure Solution Architect Trainers Profile
- To learn tools, technologies, or concepts, we at Btree actively practice and employ experiential techniques. Btree’s Microsoft Azure trainers provide the students with the ideal mix of theoretical and practical understanding of the Microsoft cloud platform.
- Our Microsoft Azure instructors are qualified authorities in cloud computing.
- By using actual projects and scenarios during training, instructors provide students with enough hands-on experience with the subject matter.
- Trainers provide specific attention to each student and assist them as needed with hands-on training on the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform for their academic and professional goals.
- Our Microsoft Azure instructors provide the students with guidance and support as they construct their resumes, and they boost their confidence by arming them with insightful knowledge and helping them succeed in interviews.
Azure Solution Architect Industrial Projects
Every course we provide has two real-world projects that give you practical experience. The practical knowledge enhances your domain understanding and makes it easier for you to complete certification exams.
Online video subscription
You work for an internet entertainment company. You must deploy the company’s website on the Cloud as the resident authority on Cloud deployment.
security and PaaS service
A person to the organization’s default Azure Active Directory and provide them access to the network through a Custom RBAC role.
Handling data migration
The pupils will create Azure Virtual Machines and migrate them, as well as build storage accounts and application gateways to facilitate Azure Migrate.
Dashboard monitor website
The students will use Azure analytics to manage an organization’s website, which is built on a Dashboard monitor website application.
Key Features of Azure Solution Architect Training
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
You will get the convenience to Learn from the Experts from the current industry, to share their Knowledge with Learners. Grab your slot with us.
We provide the Real-time Projects execution platform with the best-learning Experience for the students with Project and chance to get hire.
We have protected tie-up with more than 1200+ leading Small & Medium Companies to Support the students. once they complete the course.
Globally recoganized certification on course completion, and get best exposure in handling live tools & management in your projects.
We serve the best for the students to implement their passion for learning with an affordable fee. You also have instalment to pay your fees.
We intend to provide a great learning atmosphere for the students with flexible modes like Classroom or Online Training with fastrack mode
Bonus Takeaways at BTree
- Internationally Recognized Microsoft Azure Solution Architect Certification
- 100% employment-focused training programs
- Before signing up for the class, a free live demo session is offered.
- 10+ ongoing projects, a mentor’s cell, and a place that is accessible round-the-clock
- Learn from current business experts.
- You can get help from our mentors with resume writing and practice interviews.
- 400+ batches finished
- Twenty or more Live projects.
Azure Solution Architect Certification
- After completing the training program, as well as the real-world projects and tasks, you will be granted a Btree course completion certificate.
- Candidates who have completed the AZ-305 Azure Solutions Architect Training are qualified to take the azure solution architect certification test. Leading instructors from around the globe have teamed up with Btree to create an exceptional atmosphere that will help professionals to get intensive azure architect training and understand the course material with ease.
- This certificate is widely recognized by Btree-affiliated organizations, including over 40 leading MNCs from around the world and some Fortune 100 businesses. Having this certificate with your resume assists in focusing your profile during the interview process, as well as opening the door to a variety of career opportunities.
Our Team will help you with the registration process completely along with free demo sessions.
Every course training is built in a way that learners become job ready for the skill learned.
Along with our expert trainers our placement team brings in many job opportunities with preparation.
Get placed within 50 days of course completion with an exciting salary package at top MNCs globally.
Career Path after Azure Solution Architect Program
Azure Solution Architect Training Options
Our ultimate aim is to bring the best in establishing the career growth of the students in each batch individually. To enhance and achieve this, we have highly experienced and certified trainers to extract the best knowledge on Azure Solution Architect Certification. Eventually, we offer three modes of training options for the students to impart their best innovations using the Azure Solution Architect & course skills. For more references and to choose a training mode, Contact our admission cell at +91-7397396665
- 30+ hours of e-Learning
- Work on live Azure Solution Architect tools
- 3 mock tests (50 Questions Each)
- Work on real-time industrial projects
- Equipped online classes with flexible timings
- 24×7 Trainers support & guidance
- 30+ hours of Azure Solution Architect
- Access live tools and projects
- 3 Mock exams with 50 Questions
- Live project experience
- Lifetime access to use labs
- 24×7 Trainers & placement support
- 35+ hours of immense corporate training
- Support through our expert team
- 3 Mock exams (60 questions each)
- Work on real-time Azure projects
- Life-time support from our corporate trainers
- 24×7 learner aid and provision
Get Free Career Consultation from experts
Are you confused about choosing the right and suitable course for your career? Get the expert’s consultation to pick the perfect course for you.
What is AZ-303?
- The Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-303 exam is intended for candidates who have the skills and abilities to design and implement solutions that operate on Microsoft Azure, encompassing components such as computing, network, storage, and security. An Azure Solution Architect collaborates with cloud administrators, DBAs, and clients to implement solutions. To have a successful AZ-303 exam experience, it is critical to obtain all of the necessary information and prepare with appropriate learning tools.
What is AZ-304?
- The Microsoft Azure Architect Design AZ-304 exam assesses a candidate’s technical proficiency in designing infrastructure, identity and security, data storage, monitoring, and business continuity plans. Candidates for this test should also have subject-matter experience in creating and putting Microsoft Azure-based solutions, including computing, network, storage, and security-related components, into practice. An Azure Solution Architect’s duties include giving stakeholders advice and converting business requirements into scalable, dependable, and secure cloud solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities of Azure Solution Architect
- The solution architect’s role depends on solution-level choices and a study of how these affect broader business objectives and results. A person in this position needs to have a thorough understanding of the various technologies to recommend the best solution to the incoming requirements and existing environment, much like an architect in the construction sector providing a general layout of a future project.
- The following processes are closely related to the responsibilities of a solution architect:
- Analyzing the technological environment
- Analyzing company details
- Examining and recording requirements
- Creating the framework for collaboration
- Constructing a prototype for a solution
- Selecting technologies while taking part
- Controlling the emergence of solutions
- Providing project management support
Career opportunities for Azure Solution Architect
- In India, the average wage for an Azure Solution Architect can be anywhere from 12.4 lakhs to 40.0 lakhs, with an average yearly salary of 23.3 lakhs. Using 100 salaries from Azure Solution Architects as a base, salary estimations have been calculated.
- With less than 8 years of experience to 18 years of experience, the Azure Solution Architect’s pay in India ranges from 12.4 lakhs to 40 lakhs, with an average yearly compensation of 23.3 lakhs.
- From 2020 to 2030, employment opportunities are expected to grow 5 percent, making it one of the fastest-growing fields. Solution architects will be in high demand as companies continue to expand their information technology networks.
Azure Solution Architect vs Aws Solution Architect
- Solutions Architect for AWS
- Creating, constructing, and sustaining for the company cost-effective, scalable cloud systems. Understanding the company’s business goals and developing cloud-based solutions to support them, digital transformation is the process of transferring antiquated systems to the cloud to increase organizational efficiency.
- Preserving the security of cloud environments while avoiding outages or security breaches. assessing the danger posed by external platforms or frameworks.
- looking for methods to digitize routine processes and improve business operations. creating, managing, and designing internal cloud applications for the company.
- Keeping abreast with cloud computing best practices and enhancing their company’s or organization’s cloud infrastructure. Recommending hardware and software to the organization by the needs of the project and organization.
- Solution Architect for Azure
- Lead a team of architects and guide them to put a cloud solution in place. Work individually with technical and business stakeholders to comprehend the challenges facing the company and exercise due diligence
- Implement recommended solutions directly and give teams technical direction throughout the solution’s development and deployment phases. Proactively share knowledge of engineering standards, best practices, and information with the team.
- Determine, convey, and reduce the suppositions, problems, and dangers that arise over the entire project lifecycle. Being the judge who achieves a balance between what is tactically logical and what is feasible.
Advanced Benefits at BTree
Our placement team supports in interview preparation process and will also help you with technical readiness with access to questions material.
BTree has created and re-write more than 300+ job-winning resumes and job cover letters for our learners at no additional cost driven by the course fees.
Recently Placed Candidates
I am delighted to be a part of this Azure Solutions Architect training at Btree Systems. Because you may benefit from an innovative and dynamic learning environment that will help you advance your profession. The course content is quite realistic and includes real-life examples and they will provide mock assessments to test your ability levels after the completion of every course with placement support.
I just want to express my sincere gratitude to Btree, and in particular to my instructor, for taking the time and trouble to help me transition into my new position, schedule the interviews, and quiet any doubts I had about the offer and contract. Due to my circumstances at the time, I am aware that it was difficult, but I’m grateful I was given the chance. Now I am ready to start my new career in 2022. Thank you!
Btree Systems provided an excellent learning environment. The overall course structure intended for its students, as well as the teaching style and placement help, is excellent. They were quite helpful in obtaining my first job. It was a fantastic opportunity to learn under the direction of a dedicated faculty team and develop knowledge in the subject of Microsoft Certified Azure Solution Architect. If you’re interested in becoming a Microsoft Certified Azure Solution Architect, I’d suggest Btree is the right platform.
Our Top Hiring Partners
Join our referral program
Earn up to 25% off on course fees or Join as a group and grab up to 40% discount on total fees Terms and Conditions applied*
FAQ on Azure Solution Architect
What is Azure Solution Architect?
- A Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect is a certified Azure expert who is responsible for architecting and managing all parts of Azure infrastructure and solutions, as well as planning solutions to fit an organization’s business goals.
How do I get a course completion certificate?
- After attending every session and completing the exams, you will receive a valid certificate of course completion.
Why should I learn Azure Solution Architect at Btree Systems?
- The Microsoft Azure Solution Architect course was developed and is being taught by Azure experts at Btree who have more than 12 years of experience in cloud computing and computer applications.
- Only one institute in Chennai provides the optimum balance of academic and practical courses.
- 60+ hours of thorough course instruction
- Over 50,000 students believe in Btree Systems.
- Flexible course schedules and high efficiency with an emphasis on working professionals and IT students
- Interview tips and professional development
- Resuming construction support
- Case studies and ongoing initiatives
What if I miss the class?
- All Microsoft Azure classes are recorded by BTree Systems so that you can watch them whenever you like in preparation for the next lesson. The Flexi-pass from BTree Systems gives you 90 days of access to all or any classes, allowing you to plan sessions at your convenience.
Can I attend a demo session, before I enrol?
- Yes, you are welcome to attend our demo session; just register here at +91-7397396665 and we will contact you shortly.
What are the different modes of training you provide?
- Btree Systems offers a variety of effective training options, including classroom instruction.
- one-on-one classroom
- Online training with a live demo
- Customized training
What are the prerequisites for Microsoft Azure Solution Architect?
- previous practical experience in a variety of IT operations, including virtualization, security, computing, storage, billing and budgeting, and governance in at least one of the following areas of expertise: DevOps, Azure development, or Azure administration
Can you help with the resume preparation?
- Yes, our professionals will assist you in creating the perfect CV for your preferred career positions.
Do you offer placement after completing my Azure Solution Architect course?
- Yes, we aid you with placement by conducting mock interviews, helping you create a resume, and sending your profile to our corporate clients looking for skilled personnel. Additionally, our highly active placement cell provides 200% of the support needed for placement for our students.
BTree Students Reviews
Azure DevOPs Student Imran shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Aws Student SaiNath shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Python Full Stack Development Student Dilli Babu shares his Experience at BTree Systems