Tools and languages covered
- Big Data
- Apache Pig
Overview of Big Data Hadoop Training in Chennai
Big Data Hadoop Certification helps to use Hadoop from basic to sophisticated approaches taught by working pros. You can master ideas at an expert level in a practical setting with our Hadoop course in Chennai.
- A collection of data set that is very complex and large is very difficult to process and store using traditional data processing applications (RDBMS) or database management tools. It has many challenging aspects, such as the visualization of data, analyzing, transferring, sharing, searching, storing, curating, and capturing.
- Big Data is a phrase or methodology to resolve large data processing and storage problems which are not resolved by Traditional RDBMS Systems.
- Apache Hadoop is a tool to achieve Big Data methodology by distributed storage and processing.
- The software tools which can be integrated with the Hadoop software stack are known as Hadoop Eco-Systems. Familiar Eco-Systems are Sqoop, Hive, Kafka, Oozie, Hbase, etc.
- Hadoop is used by AOL for behavior analysis, ETL-style processing, and statistics production. Hadoop is used by eBay for research and search engine optimization.
- Hadoop is used by InMobi for a variety of analytics, data science, and machine learning applications with over 700 nodes and 16800 cores.
- After finishing the BTree Hadoop certification program, you’ll be prepared to apply to some of the world’s most prestigious MNCs. Just buy something for less than its worth.
- Learning Hadoop is a must, as it is becoming the de facto standard for big data processing. Although there are no pre-requisites for taking the Hadoop course, having some familiarity with the following concepts like programming skills, SQL Knowledge, and Linux will help you get the most out of the course.
- The term “big data” refers to the collection of data generated by a wide range of applications and hardware like Black Box, Social Media, Stock Exchange, Power Grid, Transport, and Search Engine. Various Hadoop applications include stream processing, fraud detection, and prevention, content management, risk management, and more fields using Hadoop.
- One of the reasons for learning Hadoop is the fat paycheck. Companies pay exceptionally high wages to individuals who have expertise in Hadoop since there is a talent gap in this area. 364000 data experts are expected to be needed in the United States by 2020, IBM says.
- Based on payscale.com, the annual income for Hadoop experts ranges from $93K to $127K. The average salary for the other job posts is 95% more than this one.
- BTree system provides 60+ IT Training courses in more than 10+ branches in Chennai with 15 years of experience at the level of training and industry expert facilities.
Corporate Training Program
Enhance your employee’s skills with our learning programs and make your team productive.
The Learners Journey
We will prepare you on how to face Big Data Hadoop interviews along with this you will also have the process like students enquire, counseling, live demo, admission process, evaluation, certification, interview, and placement support.
Curriculum for Big Data Hadoop Course in Chennai
- Setting up single-node Hadoop Cluster (Pseudo mode)
- Understanding Hadoop configuration files
- Hadoop Components- HDFS, MapReduce
- Overview of Hadoop Processes
- Overview of Hadoop Distributed File System
- The building blocks of Hadoop
- Hands-On Exercise: Using HDFS commands
Introduction to Hadoop
- What is Hadoop?
- History of Hadoop?
- How Hadoop name was given?
- Problems with Traditional Large-Scale Systems and Need for Hadoop.
- Understanding Hadoop Architecture.
- Fundamental of HDFS (Blocks, Name Node, Data Node,Secondary Name Node).
- Rack Awareness
- Read/Write from HDFS
- HDFS Federation and High Availability
Introduction to big data
- What is Big Data
- Examples of Big Data
- Reasons for Big Data Generation
- Why Big Data deserves your attention
- Use cases of Big Data
- Different options to analyze Big Data
- Understanding Map Reduce
- Job Tracker and Task Tracker
- The basics of Map Reduce
- Data Flow of Map Reduce
- Hadoop Writable, Comparable & comparison with Java data types
- Creation of local files and directories
- Creation of HDFS files and directories
- Map Function & Reduce Function
- How Map Reduce Works
- Anatomy of Map Reduce Job
- Submission & Initialization of Map Reduce Job
- Monitoring & Progress of Map Reduce Job
- Understand the Difference Between Block and Input Split
- Role of Record Reader, Shuffler and Sorter
- File Input Formats
- Getting Started with Eclipse IDE
- Set up Eclipse Development Environment
- Create Map Reduce Projects
- Configure Hadoop API for Eclipse IDE
- Differences with Hadoop Old and New APIs
- The life cycle of the Job
- Identity Reducer
- Map Reduce program flow with word count
- Combiner & Partitioner, Custom Partitioner, with example
- Joining Multiple datasets in Map Reduce
- Map Side, Reduce Side joins with examples
- Distributed Cache with practical examples
- Stragglers & Speculative execution
- Schedulers (FIFO Scheduler, FAIR Scheduler, CAPACITY Scheduler)
- Limitations of Current Architecture
- YARN Architecture
- Application Master, Node Manager & Resource Manager
- Writing a Map Reduce using YARN
- Introduction to Apache Hive
- The architecture of Hive
- Installing Hive
- Hive data types
- Exploring Hive metastore tables
- Types of Tables in Hive
- Partitions (Static & Dynamic)
- Buckets & Sampling
- Indexes & Views
- Developing hive scripts
- Parameter Substitution
- Difference between order by & sort
- Difference between Cluster by & distribute
- File Input formats (Text file, Sequence, Parquet)
- Optimization Techniques in HIVE
- Creating UDFs
- Hands-On Exercise
- Assignment on HIVE
- Introduction to Apache Pig
- Building Blocks
- Installing Pig
- Different modes in PIG
- Working with various PIG Commands
- Developing PIG scripts
- Parameter Substitution
- Command-line arguments
- Passing parameters in param file
- Nested queries
- Specialized joins in PIG
- Working with unstructured data
- Working with Semi-structured data like XML JSON
- Optimization techniques
- Creating UDFs
- Hands-On Exercise
- Assignment on PIG
- Introduction to SQOOP & Architecture
- Import data from RDBMS to HDFS
- Import data from RDBMS to HDFS
- Import data from RDBMS to HDFS
- Importing Data from RDBMS to HIVE
- Exporting data from HIVE to RDBMS
- Handling incremental loads using sqoop
- Hands-on exercise
- Introduction to HBase
- Installation of HBase
- Exploring HBASE Master & Region server
- Exploring Zookeeper
- CRUD Operation of HBase with Examples
- HIVE integration with HBASE (HBASE-Managed hive tables)
- Hands-on exercise on HBASE
- What is Oozie & Why Oozie.
- Features of Oozie.
- Control Nodes & Action Nodes.
- Oozie Workflow Process flow.
- Oozie Parameterization.
- Oozie Command Line examples – Developer.
- Oozie Web Console.
- Hands on exercise on OOZIE.
Pick your Flexible batches
Need any other flexible batches?
Customize your batches timings
Trainer profile of Big Data Hadoop Course
- Our trainers strongly believe in the method of learning and provide students with a combination of theoretical and practical knowledge of Big Data Hadoop. Our trainer has over 18 years of experience with leading technology like Hadoop, Big Data, Spark, Scala, AWS S3, Glue, RedShift, Azure Data Factory, and Data Lake.
- Due to their experience in the Hadoop sector, all of the trainers use real-world projects in their classes.
- Many of our instructors work for well-known organizations such as TCS, Dell, HCL Technology, ZOHO, Birlasoft, and CTS.
- And they can also assist job seekers in securing employment with their respective organizations through the use of employee referrals or internal hiring.
Hadoop industrial project
BTree Systems have undergone enormous projects till the date of 2022. We as a team always encourage the student’s innovations and ideas to experiment with the new beginning. On that note, we have some Big Data Hadoop hands-on training programs which can help the candidates to be highly qualified Automation Testers in Software Testing. Our course starts from its fundamentals and the prerequisites which include Big Data Hadoop.
Hadoop Map reduces
It is a programming paradigm that can be used to parallelize small-to-large-scale business environments. MapReduce projects are developed with a combination of Hadoop environment and perform splitting & storage. Functions of MapReduce Projects are Map () and Reduce ().
Big data apache spark
These spark projects are designed for students who wish to obtain a understanding of Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, Spark MLlib, and Spark GraphX. Big Data Architects, Big Data Developers, and Big Data Engineers who wish to comprehend the real-time industry.
This project’s data warehouse is a central repository for an e-commerce website, including uniform data ranging from site visitors’ searches through transactions. The website can manage on-demand, logistics, pricing for maximum profitability, and advertisements based on searches.
Big Data Cybersecurity
An analysis and visualization tool developed by Cyberitis, Lumify, has been launched on both local and cloud resources. Lumify Dev Virtual Machine includes only the backend servers(Hadoop, Accumulo, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper).
Key Features of Big Data Hadoop Training
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
You will get the convenience to Learn from the Experts from the current industry, to share their Knowledge with Learners. Grab your slot with us.
We provide the Real-time Projects execution platform with the best-learning Experience for the students with Project and chance to get hire.
We have protected tie-up with more than 1200+ leading Small & Medium Companies to Support the students. once they complete the course.
Globally recoganized certification on course completion, and get best exposure in handling live tools & management in your projects.
We serve the best for the students to implement their passion for learning with an affordable fee. You also have instalment to pay your fees.
We intend to provide a great learning atmosphere for the students with flexible modes like Classroom or Online Training with fastrack mode
Bonus Takeaways at BTree
- Well-versed Knowledge of Big Data Hadoop training & exams.
- Live and interactive Big Data Hadoop training & tools.
- 100% placement support for the students.
- Acquire the best Big Data Hadoop Certifications at an Affordable fee in Chennai.
- Get a Free & live demo session before the Big Data Hadoop Course admission.
- Get Online sessions and offline sessions under a secured recording system.
- Much Connected with Hiring HR in MNCs
- Free Lifetime Big Data Hadoop study material.
- Guidance and Tips for a live project, portfolio, interviews, resume, etc
Big Data Hadoop Certification
- BTree system is a globally recognized training institute where freshers and corporate trainees complete theoretical and practical sessions.
- The certification indicates that the candidate has acquired the necessary skills to work as a Big Data Hadoop Developer after acquiring real-time project experience.
- With this certificate along with your resume, you can increase the likelihood of being selected for an interview, and it also opens the door to many job opportunities.
Our Team will help you with the registration process completely along with free demo sessions.
Every course training is built in a way that learners become job ready for the skill learned.
Along with our expert trainers our placement team brings in many job opportunities with preparation.
Get placed within 50 days of course completion with an exciting salary package at top MNCs globally.
Career Path after Big Data Hadoop Training
Big Data Hadoop Training Options
Our ultimate aim is to bring the best in establishing the career growth of the students in each batch individually. To enhance and achieve this, we have highly experienced and certified trainers to extract the best knowledge on Big Data Hadoop Certification. Eventually, we offer three modes of training options for the students to impart their best innovations using the Big Data Hadoop tools & course skills. For more references and to choose a training mode, Contact our admission cell at +91-7397396665
- 40+ hours of e-Learning
- Work on live Big Data tools
- 3 mock tests (50 Questions Each)
- Work on real-time industrial projects
- Equipped online classes with flexible timings
- 24×7 Trainers support & guidance
- 40+ hours of Big Data Hadoop classes
- Access live tools and projects
- 3 Mock exams with 50 Questions
- Live project experience
- Lifetime access to use labs
- 24×7 Trainers & placement support
- 45 hours of immense corporate training
- Support through our expert team
- 3 Mock exams (60 questions each)
- Work on real-time Hadoop projects
- Life-time support from our corporate trainers
- 24×7 learner aid and provision
Get Free Career Consultation from experts
Are you confused about choosing the right and suitable course for your career? Get the expert’s consultation to pick the perfect course for you.
Hadoop Tester roles and responsibilities
- The role of a Hadoop Tester has grown in importance as Hadoop networks continue to grow in size and complexity.
- This raises fresh questions about the viability and security of the system, as well as the need to ensure that it runs without glitches.
- Hadoop Testers are in charge of finding and fixing problems with Hadoop applications as soon as they arise, ideally before they become life-threatening.
- Hadoop Tester, you can expect the following responsibilities
- Use both positive and negative test scenarios in your research. Finding, documenting, and reporting issues with bugs and performance. Verify that MapReduce jobs are performing at their best.
- Test the robustness of the Hadoop scripts, such as HiveQL and Pig Latin, that make up the system.
- Be able to perform MapReduce testing with ease thanks to your extensive grasp of Java
- Recognize and utilize testing frameworks such as MRUnit and JUnit
- Make sure that you have a thorough understanding of Apache Pig and Hive
- Use the Selenium Testing Automation tool to its fullest potential and become an expert.
In the event of a breakdown, devise a plan of action
Hadoop administration roles and responsibilities
- The Hadoop Administrator also plays a very important part because he or she is the one who is accountable for ensuring that the Hadoop framework operates without any hiccups or interruptions.
- This job profile contains duties and responsibilities that are very similar to those of a System Administrator.
- It is essential to have an in-depth understanding of both the hardware environment and the Hadoop architecture.
Roles and responsibilities of Hadoop Developer
- Coding is a key component of a Hadoop Developer’s profession. They primarily work as software developers in the Big Data Hadoop industry. They can create software design concepts.
- Hadoop Developer, you can expect the following responsibilities
- Data analysis using Hadoop applications that I designed and coded.
- Developing frameworks for data processing.
- Retrieving data and separating it into several data groups
- Scripts are tested and outcomes are analyzed.
- Helping with application issues.
Ensuring the safety of business information.
Developing software to track data.
Creating documentation for Hadoop development
Big Data Hadoop career opportunities
- A successful Hadoop career can be built on a solid foundation of knowledge of Hadoop’s concepts. As more firms use Big Data, the demand for Hadoop workers who can comprehend and utilize data increases. Hadoop is a field with several chances for career development and advancement. In India, Hadoop Developer salaries range between 3.8 Lakhs and 10.5 Lakhs, with an average annual salary of 5.5 Lakhs.
- The estimated salary is based on 1,700 salaries submitted by Hadoop Developers. The median salary for Big Data / Hadoop Developers in the United States is $140,000, with a range between $73,445 and $140,000. The middle 50% of Big Data / Hadoop Developers earn $73,445, while the top 75% earn $168,000.
Scope of Hadoop in the Future
- Especially for large corporations, Hadoop is a technology of the near future. A growing amount of information is expected as a result. The need for this software is expected to rise at the same time.
- Only a small number of software professionals are skilled in MapReduce, the computational model used to create Hadoop applications A shortage of experienced engineers is also expected in the Analytics section. Despite this, the benefits that Hadoop provides continue to broaden its commercial reach.
Advanced benefits at BTree
Our placement team supports in interview preparation process and will also help you with technical readiness with access to questions material.
BTree has created and re-write more than 300+ job-winning resumes and job cover letters for our learners at no additional cost driven by the course fees.
Our Top Hiring Partners
Recently Placed Candidates
BTree Systems enfolds with live & in-depth knowledge in each & every Big Data Hadoop- syllabus with their innovative ideas, and clarifications with 100 % live project support. We have trainers with 9+ years of experience & certification in Big Data Hadoop training with placement support. Trainers will support every individual to impart the best in both Big Data skills in practical & theoretical aspects. I personally, thank my batch trainers who constantly encourage us to acquire excellent Big Data Hadoop course knowledge. I powerfully recommend every fresher who prefers IT Domain to use this platform for pursuing the Big Data Hadoop course at BTree Systems.
When stepping into this new beginning, I literally had lots of confusion and fears, as am a non-programming background. But BTree Systems Big Data Hadoop Training has broken all my fears and given a confidence via their learning skills & other intellectual skills. I feel proud to be one among them and am strong enough at the basics of Big Data and recently I have taken 5 + new Big Data Hadoop-related projects individually with my innovation skills which I have learnt from BTree systems. I Personally Thank my trainer who has supported me to bring this career lift and happiness to my life. Thank you. Keep rocking
It’s proud to hold a globally recognized Big Data Hadoop Certification from BTree Systems with lots of effort and knowledge gain. I need to thank my trainer who has made this happen at last with lots of consistent encouragement and support with quality Big Data knowledge and syllabus. Now, am very much confident in handling the Big Data Hadoop concepts and projects with reference to the flexible training mode. Am a student who has undergone training via online mode and am happy to say that I felt the classroom atmosphere with many interactive and supportive trainers & batch mates. Am well-versed in Apache Catalog and flumes with added HDFS Analysis. I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions every day by gaining interesting facts about the IT business.
Join our referral program
Earn up to 25% off on course fees or Join as a group and grab up to 40% discount on total fees Terms and Conditions applied*
FAQ for Big Data Training
Why should I join BTree Systems?
- Well-equipped classrooms
100% Hands-on training skills
Patterned and designed by a leading expert’s course curriculum
Supports Trainers Flexible batch timings
Reasonable course Fee and Placement support
How can beginners learn Big Data and Hadoop?
- Hadoop is one of the leading technological frameworks that is widely used in organisations to leverage big data. It is extremely difficult to take your first step toward big data.
- As a result, we believe it’s critical to learn the fundamentals of technology before pursuing certification. Btree Systems to help you understand the Hadoop ecosystem and learn the fundamentals of Hadoop. Our comprehensive Big Data Hadoop certification training course will get you up and running with big data.
Can I still learn Hadoop if I don't have any programming experience but have a fundamental understanding of it?
- Yes, you can learn Hadoop without having a background in software. We offer Java and Linux courses to help you brush up on your programming skills. This will assist you in learning Hadoop technologies more effectively and quickly.
What if I miss a session?
- We BTree Systems supports the students with 100% secured recordings of Data Science with Python master course sessions. This is in order to be used by students for any revising or when they miss the session. Add-on, it can be used lifetime.
What would be my level of proficiency in the subject after the course completion?
- Remarkably certified trainers will bring the students to be Pro on Big Data Hadoop course.
Students will be independently ready to access the Real-time or current industry needs with the globally recognized trainers’ Big Data Hadoop certification.
Students will be skilled in both practical & theoretical aspects.
What can I accomplish from this Big data Hadoop Training?
- Students will impart the best IT required skills to elevate their careers.
In-depth knowledge of concepts of HDFS and MapReduce.
Accomplish a stable understanding of Apache Big Data Hadoop and its relates.
Boost up to develop the complicated map-reduce application.
Analyze data reference to the Pig and Hive.
What is the Big Data Hadoop duration course
- The expected hours of the Big Data Hadoop Certificate Course will be 45 hours. To take part in that interactive & live session- Call Us @ +91-7397396665
What is MapReduce?
- MapReduce algorithm is utilized in scale substantial data sets diagonally thousands of servers within a Big Data Hadoop cluster.
Do you provide course materials?
- We enhance the Big Data Hadoop training tools and course materials for lifetime access.
BTree Students Reviews
Azure DevOPs Student Imran shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Aws Student SaiNath shares his Experience at BTree Systems
Python Full Stack Development Student Dilli Babu shares his Experience at BTree Systems