Tools and languages covered
- Amazon SNS
- EC2 Image Builder
- Cost Optimization
- Data Protection
Overview of AWS SysOps Training in Chennai
BTree’s AWS SysOps Associate certification program is designed by industry experts to help system engineers and IT administrators gain experience in designing, operating and managing fault-tolerant systems on the Amazon Web Services cloud platform. This course is designed to help you pass the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate exam.
- AWS SysOps Administrators are in charge of managing, maintaining, and administering AWS or on-premise network systems. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a public cloud service hosted in Amazon data centers worldwide.
- Systems administrators who manage highly scalable and fault-tolerant AWS systems will benefit from the AWS SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C01) exam. Candidates must show they can deploy AWS solutions for various situations by AWS best practices and analyze AWS environments for performance to earn the certification. Candidates for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Certification must feel at ease implementing and overseeing complete production operations on AWS.
- The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Level Certification attests to your proficiency in setting up, running, and maintaining systems that are hosted by Amazon Web Services. Your capacity to recognize, compile, and define requirements for an AWS-based solution is validated. Additionally, it certifies your capacity to suggest best practices all across a project’s lifecycle and offers AWS operations and deployment support.
AWS SysOps Corporate Training
Enhance your employee’s skills with our learning programs and make your team productive.
Curriculum for AWS SysOps Course
Monitoring, Logging, and Remediation
- Identify, collect, analyze, and export logs (for example, Amazon CloudWatch Logs, CloudWatchLogs Insights, AWS CloudTrail logs)
- Collect metrics and logs using the CloudWatch agent
- Create CloudWatch alarms
- Create metric filters
- Create CloudWatch dashboards
- Configure notifications (for example, Amazon Simple Notification Service [Amazon SNS],Service Quotas, CloudWatch alarms, AWS Health events)
- Troubleshoot or take corrective actions based on notifications and alarms
- Configure Amazon EventBridge rules to trigger actions
- Use AWS Systems Manager Automation documents to take action based on AWS Config rules
Reliability and Business Continuity
- Create and maintain AWS Auto Scaling plans Implement caching
- Implement Amazon RDS replicas and Amazon Aurora Replicas
- Implement loosely coupled architectures
- Differentiate between horizontal scaling and vertical scaling
- Configure Elastic Load Balancer and Amazon Route 53 health checks
- Differentiate between the use of a single Availability
- Zone and Multi-AZ deployments (for example, Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling groups,
- Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon FSx, Amazon RDS)
- Implement fault-tolerant workloads (for example, Amazon Elastic
- File System [Amazon EFS],Elastic IP addresses)
- Implement Route 53 routing policies (for example, failover, weighted, latency based)
- Automate snapshots and backups based on use cases (for example, RDS snapshots, AWSBackup, RTO and RPO, Amazon Data Lifecycle Manager, retention policy)
- Restore databases (for example, point-in-time restore, promote read replica)
- Implement versioning and lifecycle rules Configure Amazon S3 Cross-Region Replication
- Execute disaster recovery procedures
- Deployment, Provisioning, and Automation
- Create and manage AMIs (for example, EC2 Image Builder)
- Create, manage, and troubleshoot AWS CloudFormation
- Provision resources across multiple AWS Regions and accounts (for example, AWS ResourceAccess Manager, CloudFormation StackSets, IAM cross-account roles)
- Select deployment scenarios and services (for example, blue/green, rolling, canary)
- Identify and remediate deployment issues (for example, service quotas, subnet sizing,CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks errors, permissions)
- Use AWS services (for example, OpsWorks, Systems Manager, CloudFormation) to automatedeployment processes Implement automated patch management
- Schedule automated tasks by using AWS services (for example, EventBridge, AWS Config)
Security and Compliance
- Implement IAM features (for example, password policies, MFA, roles, SAML, federated identity,resource policies, policy conditions)
- Troubleshoot and audit access issues by using AWS services (for example, CloudTrail, IAM Access Analyzer, IAM policy simulator)
- Validate service control policies and permissions boundaries
- Review AWS Trusted Advisor security checks
- Validate AWS Region and service selections based on compliance requirements
- Implement secure multi-account strategies (for example, AWS Control Tower, AWSOrganizations)
- Enforce a data classification scheme
- Create, manage, and protect encryption keys
- Implement encryption at rest (for example, AWS Key Management Service [AWS KMS])
- Implement encryption in transit (for example, AWS Certificate Manager VPN)
- Securely store secrets by using AWS services (for example, AWS Secrets Manager, SystemsManager Parameter Store)
- Review reports or findings (for example, AWS Security Hub, Amazon GuardDuty, AWS Config,Amazon Inspector)
Networking and Content Delivery
- Configure a VPC (for example, subnets, route tables, network ACLs, security groups, NATgateway, internet gateway)
- Configure private connectivity (for example, Systems Manager Session Manager, VPCendpoints, VPC peering, VPN)
- Configure AWS network protection services (for example, AWS WAF, AWS Shield)
- Configure Route 53 hosted zones and records
- Implement Route 53 routing policies (for example, geolocation, gproximity) Configure DNS (for example, Route 53 Resolver)
- Configure Amazon CloudFront and S3 origin access identity (OAI)
- Configure S3 static website hosting
- Interpret VPC configurations (for example, subnets, route tables, network ACLs, securitygroups)
- Collect and interpret logs (for example, VPC Flow Logs, Elastic Load Balancer access logs, AWSWAF web ACL logs, CloudFront logs)
- Identify and remediate CloudFront caching issues
- Troubleshoot hybrid and private connectivity issues
Cost and Performance Optimization
- Implement cost allocation tags
- Identify and remediate underutilized or unused resources by using
- AWS services and tools (forexample, Trusted Advisor, AWS Compute Optimizer, Cost Explorer)
- Configure AWS Budgets and billing alarms
- Assess resource usage patterns to qualify workloads for EC2 Spot Instances
- Identify opportunities to use managed services (for example, Amazon
- RDS, AWS Fargate, EFS)
- Recommend compute resources based on performance metrics
- Monitor Amazon EBS metrics and modify configuration to increase performance efficiency
- Implement S3 performance features (for example, S3 Transfer Acceleration, multipart uploads)
- Monitor RDS metrics and modify the configuration to increase performance efficiency (forexample, Performance Insights, RDS Proxy)
- Enable enhanced EC2 capabilities (for example, enhanced network adapter, instance store,placement groups)
Pick your Flexible batches
Need any other flexible batches?
Customize your batches timings
Mentors profile of AWS SysOps Training
- Our trainers have a practical experience in the industry and a thorough understanding of SysOps.
- Trainers give our students ample experience with Cloud Platforms by offering real-time projects and scenarios.
- Subject matter specialists with more than 12 years of experience in cloud computing and working as professionals in cloud platforms make up BTree’s trainers.
- Training at BTree Systems are designed with students’ success in mind and are continually evaluated by trainers.
- Trainers help the learners to enhance their interpersonal skills which are necessary for preparing as well as aid them in creating resumes
Pay Your Fee with EMI Option
Key Features of AWS SysOps Training
Real Time Experts
At BTree, you will receive training from real-world professionals who are passionate about sharing their knowledge with students. Call us and Book your Seat Now!
We make sure that every student receives hands-on experience by working on live projects and real-world case studies, which increases their chances of getting hired.
We provide mock interview questions PDFs and guaranteed placement assistance. We have worked with small and medium-sized organizations to help you start your career.
Get a global certificate that will help you become ready for a job in a high-demand industry and will boost the value of your resume.
We offer courses at a very reasonable fee structure. The course fee at BTree is not only reasonable, but you can also pay in installments.
We provide flexible scheduling to ensure that our students are comfortable while taking the course. You can choose any time that works best for you.
Bonus Takeaways at BTree
- 100+ Placement Support with References from Major MNCs.
- We are the most affordable AWS sysops certifications provider in Chennai.
- Support you with a free live demo session before you enrol in the course.
- Ten or more live projects with mentor support and placement.
- Live and interactive AWS SysOps tools.
- Help with interview preparation.
- Online and offline sessions are both recorded using a secure mechanism.
AWS SysOps Certification
The best AWS SysOps certifications are highly sought-after and we can assist qualified cloud workers in obtaining raises and high-paying IT positions.
We also support a variety of topics while evaluating certificate holders’ extensive understanding of specific parts of cloud computing. The most well-known and valuable certification test is for AWS SysOps Administrators.
Our mentor will aid you in passing your AWS SOA-C02 Certification exam. You can easily pass AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate with our online study tool, which includes the SOA-C02 practice exam.
Our expert team prepared this practice exam based on their 10+ years of expertise in the Operations sector and extensive knowledge of AWS Technology.
AWS SysOps Training Options
Our ultimate aim is to bring the best in establishing the career growth of the students in each batch individually. To enhance and achieve this, we have highly experienced and certified trainers to extract the best knowledge on Azure DevOps Certification. Eventually, we offer three modes of training options for the students to impart their best innovations using the Azure DevOps & course skills. For more references and to choose a training mode, Contact our admission cell at 044 – 4560 5237
- 45+ hours of e-Learning
- Work on live AWS SysOps tools
- 3 mock tests (50 Questions Each)
- Work on real-time industrial projects
- Equipped online classes with flexible timings
- 24×7 Trainers support & guidance
- 45+ hours of AWS SysOps classes
- Access live tools and projects
- 3 Mock exams with 50 Questions
- Live project experience
- Lifetime access to use labs
- 24×7 Trainers & placement support
- 30 hours of immense corporate training
- Support through our expert team
- 3 Mock exams (60 questions each)
- Work on real-time AWS SysOps projects
- Life-time support from our corporate trainers
- 24×7 learner aid and provision
We have developed over 200+ resumes with the assistance of our experts at no additional cost, assisting our students in getting jobs at reputable firms.
Interview Questions PDF
Our placement team will assist you in the preparation of the interview as well as the technical process by providing you with the interview questions PDF.
We help students in developing the confidence they need to face an interview by giving relevant knowledge and mock interview sessions.
Job Portal Registration
Our placement team brings opportunities by partnering with 20+ job portals to provide our students with their dream jobs in major MNCs.
- AWS is the absolute market leader in the field of cloud computing. Therefore, finding a high-paying job in this industry would never be a challenge.
- You can manage routine AWS Cloud administration issues with the help of an AWS SysOps Certification.
- Comparatively speaking, AWS’ infrastructure model is more developed than those of other cloud computing firms.
- AWS SysOps helps candidates with traditional administrative backgrounds feel secure using AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Methodology of Delivery
- The delivery approach is the initial point of comparison. The SysOps and DevOps implementation principles are represented by the delivery methodology. In the case of DevOps, delivery is heavily reliant on strong collaboration between the development and operations teams.
- SysOps, on the other hand, follows the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) methodology. The ITIL method places a strong emphasis on a set of precise criteria for delivering IT service management (ITSM) services.
- Approach to Code Development
- Collaboration between the developer and operations team is critical in code development in the case of DevOps. DevOps does not have a unique approach for deployments or introducing changes to a specific application. As a result, with DevOps, you are more likely to meet an unpredictable rate of code modification. However, in this scenario, SysOps tends to be the polar opposite of its competitor in the SysOps vs DevOps fight. SysOps specialists provide a uniform approach for deployments and adjustments to the developer team.
- Implementation of Changes
- In the case of SysOps, modifications are implemented on the servers. The SysOps teams do the necessary server updates. DevOps, on the other side, means the application of modifications to the code. As a result, while SysOps teams focus on servers, DevOps teams work with code in their heads. As a result, we can see a distinction between AWS SysOps and DevOps in terms of implementing code modifications.
- AWS SysOps Administrator is someone who provides the necessary knowledge and competence about the operation of cloud computing. AWS SysOps Administrators deploy, administer, and run various essential systems on an AWS platform. These experts also analyze the fixing and managing of the AWS infrastructure within their organizations.
- Manage the whole AWS life cycle, including security, provisioning, and automation.
- Managing and designing the architecture of multi-tiered systems.
- Configuring and fine-tuning various cloud infrastructures.
- Services such as kernel patching, errata patching, and software updates are performed.
- Backup creation and disaster recovery management.
- Maintaining access control as well as data integrity across the AWS application platform.
- Monitoring performance and availability effectively.
- AWS Sysops Administrator salaries in India range from 2.7 Lakhs to 9.8 Lakhs per year, with an annual income of 5.1 Lakhs being the average. With less than one year of experience to seven years of experience, the AWS Sysops Administrator’s pay in India ranges from 2.7 Lakhs to 9.8 Lakhs, with an average yearly wage of 5.1 Lakhs.
- According to Glassdoor, the average annual salary of these experts in India is roughly 711,000, with the potential to climb to 1,170,000 depending on position and experience.
Get Free Career Consultation from experts
Are you confused about choosing the right and suitable course for your career? Get the expert’s consultation to pick the perfect course for you.
Recently Placed Candidates
I completed my AWS SysOps training. My trainer was quite knowledgeable about the topic and he covered all the concepts of the cloud platform. Numerous real-time projects were clear in an accessible manner. And after completing the course they support placement, which was the best thing at BTree. Now I am placed in Accenture as a cloud developer. I’m very grateful to BTree Systems.
I’m very happy to have completed my AWS DevOps Certification at BTree with knowledgeable and experienced trainers. They teach us topics with real-time examples based on technics with the interactive sessions. As well as excellent support for placement and profile modification.
I attended to the free demo session before enrolling in the regular class. The instruction has been excellent. Trainer had excellent technical skills and was precisely on schedule. He gave us plenty of hands-on practise opportunities and covered all the topics with numerous examples. So, this method of studying was enjoyable, and I like it.
AWS SysOps Administrator
Join our referral program
Earn up to 25% off on course fees or Join as a group and grab up to 40% discount on total fees Terms and Conditions applied*
FAQ for AWS SysOps Course
- You will be working on real-world projects and assignments as part of this course, which will help you quickly advance in your career and have huge consequences for real-world industrial settings. There will be a quiz after this training course that accurately simulates the questions on the certification exam and raises your overall score.
- BTree provides free lifetime access to videos and course materials, as well as 24/7 support and course material upgrades to the most recent version. As a result, it is a one-time investment.
- If you wish to begin the AWS certification training course, it is preferable though not necessary to have some fundamental programming skills
- You can examine the recordings of each AWS SysOps course that BTree Systems offers before the next session if necessary. You can take any lessons you want for 60 days. Our Flexi-pass is now available.
- We provide email, chat, and phone help 24/7 support. We also have a specialized team that offers on-demand help via our community forum. Furthermore, even after you complete your course with us, you will have lifetime access to the community forum.
- Yes, one should have complete AWS Technical Essentials course or significant hands-on professional experience in operating AWS-based applications.
- More than 100 pupils were placed. We provide for the requirements of the students during placements through a specialized placement portal. Technically we offer development programs such as mock interviews and presenting skills to help students prepare for difficult interview situations.
- BTree Systems offers a variety of training options to students, including
- Classroom training
- One-to-one instruction
- Fast track training
- Customized training
- You can reach us at 044-4560 5237, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- As part of the online classroom instruction for the Azure certification, every class is live streamed online. The lessons are led by an Azure-certified trainer with over 15 years of work and training experience.
- Payments can be made using any of the following methods, and a receipt will be emailed to you automatically for both classroom and online instruction. We newly added EMI options for all courses.
- Visa Credit/Debit Card
- EMI options
- Master Card
- Net Banking
- Google Pay, PhonePe, and Paytm.
Our Students Reviews
Well efficient tutors for Big Data and Analytics. Best stepping place for people looking for career change in hottest and wanted skills in IT Market.
Big Data and Analytics
I enrolled in the big data testing training course. Classes were excellent and the instructor had plenty of expertise. My trainer provided all hadoop real-world projects and thoroughly broke down each and every aspect. I’ll undoubtedly advise my friends to enroll in a big data training course
Big Data Testing
A good place to learn & upgrade our skills, knowledge to survive in the technology industry. I have done Bigdata Hadoop with Apache Spark. My Trainer is Yogi & Surendar they are good trainers never hesitated while asking the doubts clarifying on the spot due to because they are real time workers.
Our Top Hiring Partners
BTree Students Reviews
- Student Name: Dilli Babu
- Coures: Python Full Stack
- Student Name: Imran
- Coures: Azure DevOps Training
- Student Name: Sainath
- Coures: Aws Training