AWS TRAINING IN CHENNAI
BTree Systems in Adyar, Chennai offers you the AWS training in Chennai with well-experienced trainers who are working for well-developed MNCs. Complete knowledge of Amazon Web Services can be obtained from BTree Systems in your affordable price segment. BTree Systems will help you learn AWS courses in a complete structure of cloud and cloud-based computing and networking. Trainers of Btree System are our trainees as experts who could gain knowledge to handle a complete sector once they are certified from Btree Systems.
Best AWS training in chennai could be easily controlled by any web interface. Btree Systems helps any individual to be a Certified Developer, SysOps, or Solution Architect. In recent years, Btree Systems has become the most preferred training center for AWS, which is the result of having expertise trainers onboard.
About Best AWS Training in Chennai Course
What is AWS?
- Amazon Web Services is a platform that takes care of the complete online existence of the company, brand or portal.
- Anything that needs online hosting can be done perfectly using Amazon Web Services (AWS) which includes storage, application support, etc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) has taken cloud computing to another level by presenting a whole new composition that features infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings.
- Amazon Web Services in chennai, we will help your business grow.
AWS training in Chennai is one of the most commonly used cloud platforms that present you with all the features that are required by any well-grown company at an affordable price segment. On-premises servers and storage would take lots of places which is difficult for most of the company. AWS serves you better when it comes to service.
Here we have listed the top 5 reasons for AWS?
- Easy to access our data
- Reliable and Flexible to use
- Highly secured
- High Performance
- Cost-effective – Pay as you go
Why get AWS Certified?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification is a widely accepted cloud platform that comes with below-mentioned terms
- Take any business and their technology, the cloud will be the futuristic mode of the server.
- Cloud certification helps people to demonstrate their skills.
- Find AWS certifications at a reasonable cost compared to their competitor’s clouding solution.
What are the Certification Levels Available on Best aws training in chennai?
Comparatively, Cloud computing has performed wonderfully in AWS. The certification and its level have been split into three different levels.
- Foundational level Certification
- Associate level Certification
- Professional-level Certification
New Trends in Amazon Web Services
- CloudEndure Disaster Recovery with price compression
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Amazon Aurora snapshots
List of skills covered in AWS Certification Training in chennai
- You will have a powerful knowledge of cloud computing models.
- Linux concepts will be easy for you.
- Hands-on practice with AWS structure.
- Understandings in 25+ Amazon Web Services (AWS) services that too with real-time projects.
- Complete understanding of cloud concepts
- Work experience in storage, security and AWS mail services
BTREE SYSTEM – Key Features
24 x 7
Learning Outcomes from our Best AWS Training in Chennai
- The course content that you find here is designed by the best professionals who are working with the top-most MNCs.
- Intermediate level real-time experience with Amazon Web Services
- Essential and important knowledge in AWS Mail Service.
- You can create a user account in the cloud and start experiencing the whole cloud process.
Most Important Applications for AWS Services
- Website hosting
- Application hosting/SaaS hosting
- Media Sharing (Image/ Video)
- Mobile and Social Applications
- Content delivery and Media Distribution
- Storage, backup, and disaster recovery
- Development and test environments
- Academic Computing
- Search Engines
- Also, Social Networking
Section 1: Cloud computing Introduction
- History of Cloud Computing
- Concept of Client Server Computing
- Distributed Computing and its Challenges
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Advantages of Cloud Computing
Section 2: Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- Introduction to Private Cloud
- Understanding Public Cloud?
- Overview of Hybrid Cloud?
Section 3: Cloud Delivery/Service Models
- What is Software as a Service (SaaS)?
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)?
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)?
Section 4: Basics of Linux
- Basic Linux Commands
- Basic Linux Administration
Section 5: Introduction to AWS Services
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Auto Scaling
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Cloud Formation
- Simple Email Services (SES)
- Simple Queue Services (SQS)
- Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Serverless computing (Lambda)
- Import/Export (Snowball)
- Code Commit
- Cloud Trail
- Elastic Beanstack
- Cloud Front
- Key Management Services (KMS)
Section 6: Introduction to AWS
- Subscription – AWS
- AWS Management Console
Section 7: Need for Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Working with AMIs
- Choosing the AMI
- Deciding / Finding an AMI
- EC2 instances – Pricing model
- On-demand, Reserved, Scheduled, Spot instances, Dedicated Hosts
- Elastic Cloud Computing Reserved Instance Marketplace
- Importing and Exporting EC2 Instances
- Section 8: Elastic Cloud Computing Instances
- Building an Elastic Cloud Computing Windows instance and Linux Instance
- Bootstrapping with user data
- Security Set up
- Security with Key Pairs
- Working with the Security Group
- Different IPs assigned to an Elastic Cloud Computing instance
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Login/Access to EC2 instance
- Create your own custom AMI, Register and Grant access to AMI
- Placement groups
- EC2 instance protection
- Instance Roles
- Elastic Network Interfaces (ENIs)
- Resources and Tags
- Accessing Meta-Data.
Section 9: Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- What is the Elastic Block Store (EBS)?
- EBS Volume Types
- What is EBS Encryption?
- EBS Performance
- Instance Store volumes
- Instance Stores Available on Instance Types
- Instance Store Usage Scenarios
- Adding Instance Store Volumes to an AMI
- Optimize Disk Performance
- Create and delete volumes
- Attach and detach volumes
- Mount and unmount the attached volume
- Increase the volume size
- Create snapshots
- How to Create Volumes and AMIs from Snapshots?
- Cross-Region snapshot copy & use cases.
Section 10: Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- What is ELB?
- How does ELB Work?
- Types of ELB
- How to Create a load balancer
- What are the Internal X External Load Balancers?
- Load balancing protocols
- What is Listener Configuration?
- What is SSL Negotiation Configurations?
- How to Attach & Detach Subnets?
- To create security groups for the load balancer?
- What is Cross-Zone Load Balancing?
- How to Configure a Health Check for the load balancer?
- Sticky Sessions
- How do I add multiple instances to the load balancer?
- Overview of Custom Domain Names?
- What is DNS Failover?
- Monitoring and Logging
- What is Connection Draining?
- ELB traffic logging
Section 11: Auto Scaling
- Introduction to auto-scaling
- Auto-scaling components
- Advantages of auto-scaling
- Launch configuration prerequisites.
- How to Create a Launch Configuration?
- Creation of Auto Scaling Groups (ASG)?
- How to Attach & Detach EC2 Instances in ASG?
- configure auto-scaling policies based on the Load in EC2 instances?
- Autoscaling with Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)?
- Removing the Instances Temporarily
- Suspend and Resume Process
- Shut Down – Auto Scaling Process
- Monitoring – Auto Scaling Instances
- Health Checks
- Get Notifications When ASG Changes
Section 12: Simple Storage Service (S3)
- How to Create and delete buckets?
- How to Add objects to buckets?
- Getting the objects
- Deleting the objects
- What is Notification?
- S3 storage and its usage
- How to Work with Permissions of S3, Access Control, and Bucket policy?
- Types of S3 Data encryption
- S3 Objects Enable Versioning and Logging
- Overview of S3 Lifecycle rules
- Accessing Simple Storage Services with Tools
- How to Host a Static Website?
- Cross-Origin – Resource Sharing
- Cross-region – replication
- AWS CloudTrail – Audit Logging
Section 13: Glacier Storage
- How to Create Vaults?
- Working with Archives
- Access the Glacier vault using tools
- Backups using Glacier
- Understanding Job Operations
- What is Data Retrieval Policy Operations?
Section 14: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Create user accounts
- How to Set up Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)?
- IAM Roles
- IAM Groups
- Delegation of User Permissions
- Create custom policies for delegation
- How to Use Identity Providers?
- Accessing Cross-Account
- Account settings
- What is the Credential Report?
- Encryption – Key Management Service (KMS)
Section 15: Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Setting up the different types of networks in AWS
- How to Create a Custom VPC?
- What are NACLs ‘ Security Groups?
- Create Internet Gateway (IGW)
- Connect to instances in the gateway
- What are the Subnets, Route Tables and Associations?
- NAT Instances and NAT-Gateways
- DHCP Options Sets & DNS
- VPC Peering
- Overview of VPN and its components
Section 16: Route 53
- Configure Amazon Route 53 as Your DNS Service
- Register a Domain Name and Configure Amazon Route 53 as the DNS Service
- DNS Service Migration for an Existing Domain to Amazon Route 53
- Create a Subdomain that Uses Amazon Route 53 without Migrating the Parent Domain
- with Public Hosted Zones
- To Work with Private Hosted Zones
- Work with Resource Record Sets
- Overview of Health Checks and DNS Failover
- Health Checks – Creation, Updation, and Deletion
- Transfer a Domain from a different AWS Account or Registrar
- How to Use IAM to Control Access to Amazon Route 53 Resources?
Section 17: Cloud watch
- Debugging cloud issues
- AWS Service Health Dashboard Monitoring
- Cloud watch Monitoring
- How do I get statistics for a specific EC2 instance?
- aggregated statistics
- Metrics for other AWS Services and related namespaces
- How to Set up notifications?
Section 18: Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Create a topic
- Subscribe to the topic via Email
- How do we set notifications for EC2 instance changes?
Section 19: Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Create a queue
- How to send messages to the queue?
- Sending Simple Notification Services to Simple Queue Services
- Retrieving messages from Simple Queue Services
Section 20: Simple Email Services (SES)
- How to set up an email domain?
- Limits of Simple Email Services
- Test Email setup
- Real-time Practices
- Adding and validating emails on AWS
- Triggering Emails manually using RAW email feature
- Triggering emails via Python scripts
Section 21: Elastic Beanstalk
- Create a Web-App using Elastic Beanstalk
- Build a sample application using Beanstalk
- Modify the properties of the deployment
Section 22: Relational Database Services (RDS)
- What are DB Instances?
- Select DB-Engine
- Configure the Database Server
- How to Create a Database
- How do you set up automatic backups, snapshots, and restores?
- Authorizing access to the DB with RDS Security Groups
- DB Instance Replication
- Security: Using IAM to Manage Access to Amazon RDS Resources
- What are the RDS Limits?
- How to Manage MySql Database server?
- DB Instance Life Cycle: How to Rename a DB Instance
- How to Delete or Reboot a DB Instance?
- Overview of Storage Types
- Upgrade to DB Instance
- Option Groups & DB Parameter Groups
- How do you work with Reserved DB Instances?
- Understanding Monitoring
- What are Database Log Files?
Section 23: Cloud Front
- How Does Cloud Front Deliver Content?
- Web Distributions
- How to Work with Objects?
- Request and Response Behaviour
- How to Serve Private Content through Cloud Front?
- Accessing Objects using HTTPS Connection
- How to Use IAM to Control Access to Cloud Front Resources?
- Monitor Cloud Front Activity Using CloudWatch
Section 24: ElastiCache
- Introduction to ElastiCache Terminology and Concepts
- How to take Backup and How to Restore?
- What is Clusters Explanation ( Memcached and Redis )?
- Cloud Watch Metrics with ElastiCache
- How to Manage ElastiCache?
- How to Manage Replication Groups?
- DNS Names and Underlying IP
Section 25: Cloud Formation
- How to Build AWS infrastructure as a code?
- Sample templates – Utilization
- JSON – Introduction
Section 26: Use Cases
- Cloud Architecture and its Best Practices
- How to Optimize the Cost?
- Security Considerations
- How to Calculate the Cost?
- AWS CLI & use case to check instances
- How to Build a Simple Web Application in the AWS Cloud?
- Certification Track & guidance
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT AWS TRAINING IN CHENNAI COURSE
Will you help me with AWS Certification?
Prerequisites to learn Amazon Web Services?
What are the Benefits of AWS Certification?
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of an AWS Administrator
What are benefits of aws?
FREQUENTLY ASKED AWS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Amazon Web Services shortly know as AWS, is a package of may service blocks. The services are used to develop and launch a vast collection of applications such as storage services, email services, computation services, etc., in the cloud platform.
- Route 53: To provide DNS web service.
- Simple Storage Device S3: Storage and Access Management component of AWS
- Simple Email Service: SMTP and API call cloud service to accomplish Email service.
- Elastic compute cloud( EC2): It’s AWS computation component for applications running in the cloud.
- Elastic Block Store: Data persisting component of AWS to retain huge volume of data for certain period of time.
- Cloud watch: To monitor, troubleshoot and alert the censorious components of AWS.
The objective of Elastic IP address (EIP) is to enable the user to communicate with internet services and manage dynamic cloud computing services. Users can avail of a static IP by connecting the user AWS account with the EIP.
Network Address Translation (NAT) enables the user to achieve secured internet communication for the AWS services by connecting the AWS instances in the private sub-net method.
Simple Storage Service (S3) is the storage component of AWS offering data storage and retrieval services. It can accommodate a huge volume of user data storage and retrieval. AWS offers users with Pay-Per-Use. It is like, you need to pay what you have eaten and not for what you have ordered.
Yes. DynamoDB is the Not-Only-SQL (NoSQL) service available in Amazon Web Services. It enables the user to implement a faster, flexible, and efficient NoSQL database warehouse model in cloud.
BTree Systems – Nearby Access Areas
Adyar, OMR, Anna Salai, Velachery, Ambattur, Ekkattuthangal, Aminjikarai, Perambur, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam, Besant Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, Chromepet, Teynampet, Choolaimedu, Madipakkam, Guindy, Navalur, Egmore, Triplicane, K.K. Nagar, Nandanam, Koyambedu, Valasaravakkam, Kilpauk, T.Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, Nungambakkam, Thoraipakkam, St.Thomas Mount, Mylapore, Porur, Saidapet, Siruseri, Perungudi, Sholinganallur.
Related search queries On AWS Course in Chennai
AWS Training in Chennai, Online AWS Certification Training, best institute for aws certification, aws certification cost, aws training in chennai adyar, aws training in chennai thiruvanmiyur, aws training in chennai omr, BTree Sitemap, aws certification, aws certification cost in chennai, best institute for aws certification, aws certification cost in india, aws training in chennai velachery, aws training in chennai vadapalani